Works After Corona

Hi guys
This is our new topic

What would you do after ending Corona virus??
What is your plan??

I hope you enjoy it and plz share us your plan

Tnx @yourname for her interesting suggestion

14 پسندیده

What a sweet dream!

You know, what’s bothering me the most these days? My 4-year old daughter staying home :frowning:

You know how much children like to play out side, especially those who are the only one and always are alone, so they’re willing to go out just to meet other kids. :pleading_face:

So surly the first thing I’d do is bringing my daughter to a playground and let her play as much as she gets tired :neutral_face: :joy:

And thinking of myselfe, I’d go shopping from morning to night, Cause I’m sick and tired of shopping online! :weary: plus I’d eat out in the meanwhile. You know,I’d eat a sandwich at an outdoor restaurant. :flushed: :wink: :joy:

9 پسندیده

hope to see it :cry:, the first I’ll go to the restaurant
And eat a lot of fast food because for about 8-9 months, I couldn’t eat any fast food😅
seemingly funny, but I really need it🤦🏻‍♀️

10 پسندیده

Yeah
My niece is alone like your daughter and she is 5 year old. She really likes to play with other kids

That’s a good idea.
Me too
I’ll do it

6 پسندیده

Yea
Me too
I will do it

5 پسندیده

Hi there.
Since this bloody virus would be around for a few years, I think by that time I would go to college which would be a different, new era for me. So I can’t set any plans for it cause I don’t know even that my friends and I would still be in touch to plan for merely a girls’ night out. But I desperately need a trip. Stucking at home is like a torture for me, it gets me down, sleepy and less energetic so it affects the quality of my life a great deal. Specially now that we are in fall, the weather is ever-gloomy and it drives me crazy. Yeah, I definitely will take a trip.

I hope we get rid of it ASAP.

@negin-sepehri
Thanks again for organising our topics. :rose:

8 پسندیده

That is a good idea
Me too, I need a trip without any fear of Corona and stress of getting ill

Don’t mention it : )

7 پسندیده

Hey yo guys :rose::rose::hibiscus::hibiscus:
When I saw the title, first I felt a little
embarrassed because I couldn’t find anything I haven’t committed in the duration of Corona pandemic. This is not sth I can be proud of though.
Anyhow I gave it hard attention therefore I found sth very good. the only thing my mind can reach is to go for swimming. I love swimming and since limitations began, all the swimming pools in the city have been closed. So the first thing I will do after the virus is swimming.
And again thank you Ms @negin-sepehri and @yourname for your great efforts.

9 پسندیده

It’s not too late, you can observe health protocols from now on
Hoom??

: )

7 پسندیده

This is my turn
After ending Corona Virus I will do some works like:
At first I miss university so one of important works I will do is going to uni
Another work I will do is going to cafe with my friends. I really like to do this.
Also I will go to my relatives house without any fear of getting ill.
And I will go for a trip without stress.
And I will go to park and cinema and bazaar and etc.
You know, now I do some of these but with fear and stress. :sleepy:

At all, after Corona I will go out of house and won’t come back : )) :crazy_face:

7 پسندیده

I’ll do my best but after all we all have to obey them in a few days :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

Oohoom, got it :sweat_smile:

8 پسندیده

Sis @elahehvelayati :heart: :joy:

Ms. @mohabbat22

And

Mr.@MehrabT

Aren’t you going to join us here?
We are really running out of writers.
Since Mr. Mashreghi is not around, let’s ourselves push each other to write.

7 پسندیده

we dont like this Issue
this issue, has negative energy

Crona…

7 پسندیده

Honestly, from the beginning until now, I’ve been affected with the Coronavirus twice and I’ve been damaged a lot, from it!

I’m still in pain about the side effects of Corona disease! Can you believe it? Both mentally and physically!

This writing topic is bitter and torturing for me.

8 پسندیده

Hi, I really want to write, but I can not. I am very busy this week or two, and I have to work in a programming language, but I try my best to write, my good friend.:blossom::hibiscus::rose::tulip:

7 پسندیده

I see. Then just skip it.

Break a leg. :v:

7 پسندیده

As I write these sentences to you, I’m in total pain. Now I think I’m no different than a dead person! It’s so unbearable and terrible situation for me.

Yes, I’m right to complain about it, here …

6 پسندیده

I understand. Honestly my mother got it last month and she hasn’t recovered yet. It affects people both mentally and physically. I have seen it with my mom.
But try not to think about it.( as if I’m not the person who brought it up.My bad)

Personally I write when I’m pissed.
Give it a try, it may help you.( then throw your text away or burn it :joy: so you won’t get back to it again)

Anyway, sorry to get you think about it. :rose:

Let’s not talk about it.

Keep thinking for a bright subject for next week though. I have no idea.

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:
I add the stickers to change the heavy mood. :joy:
I felt gloomy myself.

6 پسندیده

i have a good idea for next week :

Write about your city or province.
Are you satisfied with your place of residence or city?

7 پسندیده

That’s awesome. Despite the fact I know nothing of my city( nothing to be proud of)
Are you getting me to study history? :face_with_monocle: :joy:

6 پسندیده