Superpower

Hi guys
Here we have a mixture of writing and speaking challenge

This is our new topic:

If you had a superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?

You can write about it or send your voice here.
We get happy with writing your text or hearing your voice

And tnx Mr @Mashreghi for his suggestion

8 پسندیده

All hail unto all​:bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:
As for me your question is oddball for me …
Do you know? I mean we need to have a superpower but actually, its impossible.
I imagine that i have a superpower, it’s very good sensation.
If I had a superpower I’d like to be my pillow
Perhaps you think that I’m joking but it’s real fact.
I would say that I thinking most of the time during the night and it’s so interesting that I have some desire and wishs …
And tomorrow I arrive to my wish and desire .
If I suggest to you ,will you do it ?
And my opinion :point_down::point_down::point_down:
What’s your criterion that if you see a girl/boy you’ll say she /he is good human .
If you like it,it’ll be next topic .
Ok tnx for this topic I hope to enjoy dear Negin :blush:
Avaa6🥰

6 پسندیده

Hi there. :rose:

Well, a couple of months ago, I read the “twilight” series and there was a character named “Jasper cullen” who had the ability to manipulate the emotions of those around him — calm down a room of angry people, for example. So the first thing that just came to my mind when I saw the title, was him. You know, it could be very convenient. And funny. It would come so handy when you are in hot water or when someone is angry with you. It actually seems fantastic to me.
Like, they are considering the alternatives they have to express their anger, frustration… and when they see you, bada bing, bada boom, all that is gone. Also it can be useful when someone is stressed out, it’s only a matter of your presence, you can help them chill out. That’s nice. I would appreciate it if someone could do that for me, just a single second of peace and the overwhelming carefreeness.

It’s actually a bit cruel and annoying too, but really, it’s sooooooooooooooooo tempting.

6 پسندیده

Actually, I thought about it before. If I had a super power, I would like to fly to wherever I want and whenever I want.

When I see the birds flying in the sky, I want to do the same thing or when I see the stars twinkling and that beautiful moon in the sky, I just want to go and see them by myself.

کور میخواهی اگر شوی/ جلوه ی خورشید رو تماشا کن…اِ مردی، نارو خوردی

I know I can use airplanes or …
I want to do it by myself.

5 پسندیده

Tnx for participating

Your suggestion is good.
I will use it at future

2 پسندیده

It is a great superpower
I like it
And I watched twillight series some years ago. It is fantastic.

2 پسندیده

Flying is a superpower that I always like to have and do. It is really great feeling. Flying where ever and when ever you want :))

3 پسندیده

Yeah, the movie is great, however, some of the special effects are really unnatural. I just laugh when it reaches the parts which they are fighting or something, when they jump, it’s like they are flying. :joy: Fortunately those parts are about 10 minutes all together. But the book is indeed amazing. I have listened to its book almost 3 times by now.

3 پسندیده

Big Like :)))
I should read these series

3 پسندیده

Hey there
In our religion we have educated that the human has initiate superpower we must just to know that.but in this case I didn’t thought before I think if i had that i would try to return my mom becuse I have lost her a couple of month ago

3 پسندیده