An invention

سلام دوستان من یه چالش رایتینگ راه انداختم .
چالش این که در باره یه اختراع به زبان انگلیسی بنویسید .
بارگیری.jpeg

11 پسندیده

TELEPLONE was invention by Grahambell in 1926.telephone is famous communication arond the word . the most people around the word use telephone. in the past was very hard to communication but people rote little and sent in around the city-country. people went to street talk and call to family and friend
دوستان میشه رایتینگ من تصحیح کنید . چون من تو رایتینگ نوشتن زیاد خوب نیستم .

7 پسندیده

سلام مهناز خانم. چه متن خوبی نوشتید. به نظر من اگر خودتون کار تصحیح کردن متن تون رو به عهده بگیرید خیلی براتون بهتره. من خودم یکی دوهفته است که یه ابزارک به اسم ginger به گوگل کرومم اضافه کردم و متن م رو مینویسم و معمولاً بعد از یه روز میرم و با استفاده از این ابزارک غلط هاشو پیدا می‌کنم چون یه جا خوندم که اگه خودت اشتباهاتت رو پیدا کنی برات موثر تره.
در هر حال از متنتون خیلی خوشم اومد.
موفق باشید.

3 پسندیده

سلام ممنون مرسی شما در این چالش شرکت کنین.

4 پسندیده

مچکرم بابت دعوتتون ولی چون برنامه ی هفتگیم یه جورایی هر هفته به دلایلی تغییر می‌کنه نمیتونم بهتون قولی بدم فقط میتونم بگم سعیم رو می‌کنم.

4 پسندیده

I personally think writers are kind of inventors . By saying this, I mean, writers can create characters or worlds, etc. So now I’m going to write about some of the best inventions that I’ve already read in my life. Actually, I’m going to share some parts of them with you.

“Everyone who lives in their world is crazy. Like: schizophrenic, psychopath, maniac. I mean the ones who differs from others.”
Veronica Decides Muror By Paula Coelho

“When you try hard to forget someone, then, this effort becomes a memory, then, you have to forget about forgetting which this also stick in your mind.”
A Fraction Of The Whole By Steve Toltz

He still had some doubts about the decision he had" made. But he was able to understand one thing: making a decision was only the beginning of things. When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision."
The Alchemist By Paula Coelho

4 پسندیده