Will humans ever travel to another planet? - چالش رایتینگ

It’s been an issue recently. Especially as the global warming, water pollution, air pollution, and many other environmental problems are showing up, and we, humans see ourselves in a danger. Danger of completely disappearing over time, hence this question; Do you think that humans will ever travel to another planet? Why or why not?
Write about your thoughts in Two or Three paragraphs.

17 پسندیده

Hey there.
Hope all is well. :rose:

Well, almost every single thing we have today was a pipe dream in the past.

During history, we have seen people developing theories about the possibility of flying, exploring the world under deep oceans, transfering organs from one person’s body to another’s and many other things which are nothing but normal things to us today and others have mocked them, thinking they are freaks. But over time it turned out that those who were called freaks back then were geniuses with wild imagination.

These solid facts prove that there is no limit for human’s imagination and no doutb in their ability to make them true.

So, I think it’s possible.

12 پسندیده

Hi
In my point of view, its not only possible but it is essential
Look at our home i mean earth, we are using natural resources with speed i can’t imagine ,so in the future we have to face vital problems in resource field we drain all of the oil all over the planet we overuse of forests oceans livestock everything you can imagine we use it and inthe future i can say country’s have to fight each other to obtain that resources even simple ones such as water so we have
to think about it.You know nearly a hundred
Years eago city’s like new York and London faced a strange situation was that horse shit i mean really it was there problem ,thousands of horses and coaches have been moving there and the waste of this animals was a great problem They estimated after five-year those city’s wil have been getting under these animals nearly five meters so with luck automobiles engendered and developed and the hilarious problem solved,
I said that story to reach my point and it’s essential needs and also lack of resources we will have to face in future will be able us to think and find a way to travel to another planet’s
Thank you :blush:

9 پسندیده

I want to say something different! For many years we are thinking about this. People who agree, they say since there is no limit for human’s technology, one day we can travel to another planet. But if we want to be serious, let’s think about following.
For who believes in physics, specially modern physics, have can we travel to a planet which is far about one light-year? We must move as light! So if it would be possible, how can we save ourselves from changing into energy?!

For who believe religion, God has created the earth for us to live and we know there is no place except earth for living, in religious book. On the other hand, we know too many planets, near of far from earth and non of them is proper to live. However maybe one day we can travel to another planet, but we can’t live ther. So at first we need to find a new suitable planet!

Finally, I believe that it is easier for us to make the earth a better place. At least, we can stop it’s destruction. Our planet is the best and we don’t need to go anywhere else!

11 پسندیده

Hello there dear Giso1. Thanks for joining us in this topic.

I agree with you

Exactly :sweat_smile:

Yes you are right! but I’m just wondering if there is any other planet in which humans can really live. not just living, even a simple thing like “breathing” is fine by me at the moment :joy: What do you think?

6 پسندیده

Hello there dear Tohid! and welcome to the community

I kind of agree with you. well you know, it might be possible, but not actually essential or necessary at the moment. that’s my idea by the way :sweat_smile:

And uh! I’ve got something to say:
It’s not only possible but also essential
"it’s better to say so :point_up_2:t4:
you can also take a look at this page for more information:
Parallelism with “not only, but also” (Grammarly)

Yes! That’s true and I agree with you.
We’re using natural resources more quickly than I can imagine :+1:t4:

Countries will have to

ago, cities like New York,

had been moving
You can also take a look at this page for more information:
Have+been+ing VS Had+been+ing

:joy: :joy: is it damn true? :joy:
Five metres? :joy:

Thank YOU! :heart:

4 پسندیده

Hello there dear Miraj! Thanks for joining us, and welcome to our community :heart:

I’ve read your text and I can say that I totally agree with you on this subject. I believe there is no necessity to change our planet, when we can just save it. or better say heal it.
I’m just willing to give you a feedback on your essay if you don’t mind

5 پسندیده

Yeah, the odds aren’t so assuring but we can’t say it’s imposible. Humans can never claim that they know the universe like the back of their hands. We may find some thing in the future.
Any way, I don’t think it never will be necessery, atleast till I’m alive.

6 پسندیده

Hi :raised_hand:
I really like your challenges :+1: and I follow them, actually by taking part in your challenges I challenge my speaking and writing skills.
But, I don’t know why I haven’t received any feedback on last 2 or 3 challenges of yours! :thinking:

4 پسندیده

Hello there dear Setare12. Thanks for participating in our challenges. You will be receiving feedback on your essays as soon as possible :grin::pray:t2:

4 پسندیده

hi,
firstly , let me say that I was recently watching a talk show was talking to Firouz Naderi, who, as you all probably know him, works with NASA . the topic was "outer space’.
he tolled the interviewer "I don’t believe in existence of outer space as some people say they’re between us , they’re watching us, they’re controlling us and something like these. because the far distance makes it impossible. but I do believe that there are other lives in the other place or the idea of the ‘outer space’. then my idea is, it’s only a dream and it’ll stay a dream to live in the other planets. to find an evidence, you only need to search about number of the galaxies, how much bigger they are than our galaxy ‘milky way’, and how many stars there are several times bigger than sun, but no light of them we can see because of the far distance. to make it short, and not to cut my subsidy :laughing:, I don’t think we can imagine that traveling to the other planets will be a near solution for air pollution and etc. let the space creatures live their own life. :laughing: :laughing:

6 پسندیده

Hello there dear @Mehr61 and thanks for joining us. I’d like to say welcome to you as this is your first participation in our community. :rose:

Totally I’m on the same page as you are. I agree with you.
It is nearly impossible to live on another planet due to the atmosphere and the needs of our body, especially the air (oxygen I mean) And I think it’s better to try to save our own planet, our own home, the Earth.

By the way, I’d like to give you feedback on your essay if you don’t mind

3 پسندیده

hi again
my pleasure to get feedback on my writing.
thank you

3 پسندیده

Space roughly always amazes me, but particularly at nights. You know, when you look at it and see the stars twinkling, the moon shinning on the depth of the night’s darkness, and…
I guess it’s possible due to the high speed of changes in the contemporary world, specially technology. A couple of weeks ago, I listened to an audio file about technology and in that audio they were talking about an experiment on planting plants on the space. That experiment showed that plants have this ability to grow in almost every environmental circumstances. Knowing it was really terrific for me because it had a hope in it.
I hope we could live there. I think the world is full of uncertainty, so maybe one day this so-called impossible thing turns out to the other way around. I do hope.
Thank you for your amazing topic.i

6 پسندیده

The pleasure is all mine

talk show in which the host was talking to Firouz Naderi :white_check_mark:

who as you all probably know, :white_check_mark:

told :white_check_mark:

they’re among us :white_check_mark:

3 پسندیده

Hi there! thanks for joining us dear Raha
well, yeah. The sky amazes almost everyone. So does the space…
and yes! I do agree with you on that the world is changing so fast and we see incredible things every day. But don’t you really think it’s a better idea to save this lovely planet which we’ve got than searching for life on other planets? :sweat_smile: :grimacing:

5 پسندیده

Hello i think this is my first essay in zabanshenas i must say there is two idea about this topic first our religion says that we can just live in earth not any other planet second in scientists world we can do every thing we like to do so we can live in another planet no matter how long there is far but i knoy we should try to save our beautiful planet

5 پسندیده

To tell you the truth, I like earth and I like to travel around it. I do like to go to Egypt, Africa and… .But, I like to see other planets, maybe other galaxies.
Here is safe, we know it. We are acostomed to it. But other planets are mysteries waiting to be known, I guess. I don’t know, I just think that sometimes we need to seek danger and just step out of our comfort zones and… .
Maybe other planets have better things for us, maybe… .
By the way, in that audio file, they said that we can plant on other planets, too. So it’s a hope, I assume. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 پسندیده

I think we have to. It’s an obligation.

3 پسندیده