Let’s talk about our Funny experiences

Hey guys this is yekta
Today I wanna talk about one of my funny And kind of embarrassing experiences.I used to go English class and one day I was going towards my class,the class’s door was close,and I thaught my freinds are in the class and I decided to surprise Theme with my unexpected entering and I wanted to frighten them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so suddenly I opened the door and I said (pekhhhhh) :rofl:
I saw that my freinds were not in the class instead some of the teachers were there :rofl: it was awful​:joy::joy::joy:their faces became red because of shock and fear​:joy::joy::joy:
I would be so glad if you tell me about my mistakes and you funny experiences :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 پسندیده

I’m still worshipping

2 پسندیده

and i worship your kindness darling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 پسندیده

Door of class was closed i think this is true. One of my funny stories was about me and my causin we were so cheerful and happy one day my aunt gave us a plate of yogurt and asked us to give it to our. neighbor ,on the way we were playing and suddenly we felt to the ground and and yogurt spilled on the floor. and we did bad thing we mixed the soil with yogurt and gave it to the poor neighbor :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: actually i need to be honest with you it was my mothers memory with his cousin because i have no funny memory excuse me . by the way. if i had any mistakes please give me

1 پسندیده

wooow pooor neighbor :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 پسندیده