Please help me I have a frightening and funny situation every night

What’s up Guys straight to the point,
I have experiencing something weird recently :neutral_face:after my asleep at the midnight suddenly I felt that the weather is so hot I woke up and I saw that the door of my room was closed ,but i didn’t remember that I have closed it before my sleeping,I was so tired and i didn’t get up to open the door then when I woke up in the morning I saw that the door was open​:neutral_face::joy: it’s happening for me for a week but i didn’t
care and I taught that my family is closing my door every night for keeping my room warm but today I asked them and they said it wasn’t them​:neutral_face::neutral_face:
Now I’m thinking that or I’m getting Alzheimer’s and I close my door then I forget it and that is so scary or I’m not getting Alzheimer’s which is more frightening and scary​:neutral_face::neutral_face::joy::joy::joy:
In this case I hope that I have Alzheimer’s :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Tell me about your opinions and your weird experiences and my mistakes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 پسندیده

I worship your courage in writing the text.

3 پسندیده

thanks dear fateme it’s very kind of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ,i can bet that i have a lot of mistakes in my text huh? :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

Yes you have. not a big deal, you can fix them in a year or so unless if you quit

2 پسندیده

I have experienced something weird recently. After I had slept at the midnight, I felt so hot that woke me up. Then I saw my room door closed which surprised me because I couldn’t remember to have closed it before going to sleep. Being so tired, I didn’t get up to open the door. To my surprise, I saw the door open in the morning. This has been happening to me for a week but I didn’t care. At first, I thought It was my family members to have been closing the door every night to keep me warm, but It was cleared that they hadn’t been doing that when I asked them. Now I’m thinking whether I’m getting Alzheimer’s or there is something else which is more frightening than getting Alzheimer’s. In this case I hope that I have Alzheimer’s.

1 پسندیده

I think you have sleepwalking. neither more nor less

2 پسندیده

tnx sir for your help i appreciate it. :pray:

ohhhh that is more frighteninggggg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

1 پسندیده

Don’t mention it :pray:

Or maybe a little Elf is roving in your room :grimacing::pleading_face::worried::cold_sweat:

1 پسندیده

there are more terrible things than sleepwalking that could be happening to you

Are you afraid of Elves

2 پسندیده

I don’t know maybe little from one of them and you?

2 پسندیده

thank you but please don’t tell me anymore about this your gonna kill me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 پسندیده

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: what is (ya abolfazl)in english??? :joy: :joy:
i’m kind of brave about this things but i still afraid about this

1 پسندیده

about these things but I’m still afraid

2 پسندیده

Ok but you said yourself something frightening is happing to you

3 پسندیده

tnx alot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 پسندیده

hey I like your comments you can talk about it

I was kidding

3 پسندیده

Thank you . I knew you were kidding and also i like your comments too