بررسی ایرادهای متن

Hello everybody

Have you ever been in hospital for some days?
I’d been there for more than once.

The first time i myself had a surgery and had to stay for two nights at a private hospital.i was about 25 years old then ,and i spend my recovering after operation in a room with 2 other women that one of them was so sick.she had innumarabe variable terrible problems in her whole body conspicuously in her stomach and therefor was in a lot of pain.i don’t remember her name unfortunatly ,but i do memorize vividly that she was so beautiful althogh was about 60 years old and was not in her best condition.her daghter that stayed for one night was gorgeous too.she was so despair becuas of her mother suffering extemely.actually the girl was depressd for her mother’s life style.as she told the poor sick woman does not value herself at all,she had no freinds no hobbeis or no career.the only important issue for her when she was yong was her childeren.she has completely forgotten herself as she has became mother until now that pain was alarming her every minute and every second.however this torturing reminder was not remedial for the miserable woman anymore.
I 'm looking forward for one day that at least women themeselves are aware of their mental and phyisical needs and take consideration of how they are precious.

Thank you very much for reading my article.i welcome any comments and suggestions.

5 پسندیده

سلام دوست عزیز. وقتتون بخیر.

اینجا بهتره از I’ve been استفاده کنیم.

خیلی دقت کنید که I به معنی من، همیشه به صورت Capital نوشته میشه

Spent

I do remember
OR
I did memorize

Daughter

Suffered from what?

اگر به هر دلیلی قصد بیان مشکل رو ندارید، میتونید از حالت مجهول استفاده کنید که شکیل تره.

Because of her mother being extremely suffered.

Lifestyle

Better to say “since”

موفق باشید :pray:t3: :heart:

5 پسندیده

سلام خیلی ممنونم از لطفتون و وقتی که گذاشتین.
ایراد آخر رو متوجه نشدم ینی چی؟کجا since میذاشتم بهتر بود؟

2 پسندیده

و اینکه من دقیق زمان استفاده I’d been یا I’ve been رو نمیدونم.
ینی نمیدونم چه زمانی کدوم بهتره؟

1 پسندیده

سلام
شما نقل قول استفاده کردین ولی مشخص نیست نقل قول مستقیمه یا غیر مستقیم

2 پسندیده

سلام. ببخشید بابت اشکالی که پیش اومد.

Since she became a mother until now.
OR
Since she became a mother

ببینید I’ve been گرامرش میشه present perfect. و همینطور I’d been گرامرش میشه past perfect.
این مقاله میتونه کمکتون کنه فرقشون رو متوجه بشید

Present Perfect VS Past Perfect

4 پسندیده