زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

Sure I totally agree

6 پسندیده

Nice one. I’m up for it, too.

Can’t we held it here? We just write here on weekends. Then it goes all deserted.

Or you can make a new topic yourself.

Either way let us know. :rose:

6 پسندیده

I agree . it’s a good way for improving English

7 پسندیده

Yes , I agree with you…
That can halp us to grow up our skills.

5 پسندیده

I know I get addicted to chat very quickly(I’m kidding) :grin:
But sure, i agree :raising_hand_man:

5 پسندیده

I put the link so that friends can find the topic more easily🌹

8 پسندیده

Hi there every one.

Honestly, I’m not a massive movie watcher. I watch a film or two a month. But when I see a movie, I like to talk about it with some one.
So, since at the moment I have no one to talk about it, I thought I will write here.

Well, I watched “little women” yesrerday ( I bet you have watched its cartoon) and it was an average movie, actually. It relates a story of four sisters who their father is fighting in battle fields for its country as a soldier and they soppurt each other throughout the whole story.

The movie is following a happy line till the middle and then the bad things start to happen.

So, I can’t tell it was sad or it was a funny one. I think it was a combination of both. Though, the writer have made a huge mess of the romance part of the story. If I was writing it, I wouldn’t end it like that but it has a satisfactory or we can say ecceptable ending. I think I was mostly frustrated cause I couldn’t predict the ending correctly. :roll_eyes:

I also realized some facts about women’s condition back then. Like how hard it was for a woman to make her own money or even if she could make her own money, all her earning woud belong to her husband. And this idea that a girl only was fit for loving and the best she could do was marrying well and bringing up kids!

When I heard it, I was like " thanks god!". Though, I still think these kind of ideas haven’t vanished but simply weakened.

And there was this dialogue which stuck in my mind:

People have different perspectives and therfore different values so they have different ambitions.
That’s why we don’t have the right to call their purposes or goals unworthy just because they are not the same as ours.

Also, there was a part which the main character can’t write any more cause she is fed up by being ignored and her sick sister asks her to write sth for her and she does. They have a family theory that if you can’t do sth for your own sake, do it for others. I liked the way of thinking.

I have listened to its chapter one’s audio in persion a year ago but they haven’t recorded the second chapter ( apparently it was no good recording it since no one listens to it) so I didn’t know the ending therefore it was nice to get to know what happened at the end.

I liked the movie but I think its book must be way better.

10 پسندیده

Guys, I uploaded its trailer here for you.

13 پسندیده

This week’s writing subject is about “your city or province".

write about your city or province

you can answer these questions:
In what city were you born?
What city do you live in?
what’s your favourite city? why?(Anywhere in the world)

Can you tell us about the Tourist Attractions or beauties of your city?
Is there any sea, forest or mountains close to your city? Can you write about natural attractions near to your city?
Are you satisfied witj your city and its services? why or why not?

12 پسندیده

But we live in a town . that’s the problem :blush::worried:

9 پسندیده

I was born in Zanjan and I live there, aswell.
Zanjan is a mountainous city so it’s mostly dead cold in winters but cool in summer (thanks god for that!).

There are some tourist attractions in my city like:

Katale khor cave.

Zanjan’s bazaar

Colored mountains (کوه های رنگی)

Behestan castle

images

Soltanieh tomb. Which is the biggest brick tomb in the world.

And …

I like my city in large. But there is, of course, lack of good services and facilities that bothers people. Like, we’ve got only one cinema in the whole city, our only amusement park is so limited ,there aren’t proper places for concerts, we don’t have lots of gyms and places for exercise. So, there isn’t much to entertain outselves.
And about indusrty, well, we don’t have so many big factories, do we?

I like lots of cities! But most of all, I love Paris and Veniz. I’m in love with their architectures.

I’m done!
See you around ,guys.

Thanks Mr @MehrabT for providing our this week’s subject.

8 پسندیده

Well, write about your town. Like, do you like living there, what shortages there are or would you like to stay or leave it?

7 پسندیده

You begin it, we will join ,too. I’m not good at starting conversations.

7 پسندیده

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I’m so upset and irate but I participate :slightly_frowning_face:

Indeed , I was born in Tehran .
I have lived in Tehran for 15 years .

Actually, I’m so visionary​:face_with_hand_over_mouth: and in every single second I would like to have a big wooden home next to river and others thing that I can’t say :face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart_eyes::grin:

To be honest, I live in Tehran but …
My fatherhood is for :heart:TABRIZ​:heart:
And now I’m sure that you know how do I love TABRIZ?
Yes​:thinking::+1:

TABRIZ has a lot of Tourist attractions such as :
Elgoli park :heart_eyes:
A lot of bazaars and …
Home of Shahriar master and his famous clothes…
And beautiful nature and jungle …
And delicious fruits such as cherry, apple, pear, tart plum​:yum::yum::yum: ,walnut,…

TABRIZ has a famous mountain called SAHAND :mountain_snow:

Yeah actually I’m so satisfied because
As you know, TABRIZ is famous that have rich people
And the streets are without trash and so clean .

Hope to travel to TABRIZ and enjoy frome your travel :national_park::national_park::national_park:

That 's my city what’s your opinion about it ?
۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۳۰۲۰۱

۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۳۰۱۴۸

۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۲۵۹۲۲

۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۲۵۸۵۲

۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۲۵۸۱۸

۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۲۵۷۲۴

۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۲۵۶۲۵

۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۲۵۵۵۴
۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۲۵۵۱۴
۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۲۵۶۰۸

۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۲۵۴۴۱
This is my father’s village it’s called Gharehajilo​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

۲۰۲۱۰۲۱۸_۱۲۵۶۵۴

13 پسندیده

سلام خیلی ام خوب
اما از نظر من باید یک نفر که حرفه ای است رایتینگاتونو ویرایش کنه

7 پسندیده

سلام
اگه منظورتون رایتینگ من هست تا اونجایی که میشد ویرایش کردم :+1:

7 پسندیده

Why?

It’s absolutely gorgeous.

5 پسندیده

You don’t participate in my topic :confused:

Yes I agree with you :heart_eyes:
I went to Zanjan it’s so beautiful :star_struck:
Can you speak Turkey? Our language are the same ? no?:thinking:

7 پسندیده

سلام دوست عزیز.

من زیاد موافق نیستم. چون همه ی ما اینجا زبان آموز هستیم و هر کدوم هم وقت محدودی رو در اختیار داریم هیچ کدوم نمیتونیم این کار رو انجام بدیم و همین طور ممکنه که باعث جر و بحث بشه.
به مرور زمان که دوستان شروع به نوشتن کنن خودشون متوجه اشتباهاتشون میشن من خودم نمونشم. نکته اصلی اینه که بچه ها بتو نن از لغاتی که یاد میگیرن استفاده کنن و در کنارشم گرامرشون رو تقویت کنن.

9 پسندیده

I wiiiiiillllll! I promise.
But what we should say? You should bring up a subject so we can discuss it.

That’s nice of you to say.

Yes I can. But my brother teases me cause he thinks I pronounce some words badly. So I don’t speak turkey too much. :sweat_smile: :roll_eyes:

5 پسندیده