زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

Yes, it is. But you have to give me a good news about Iran. Search your memory. I assure you there’s none. :smile:

Yes, it does. But I had to do it. :rofl:

God bless your kindness, your Majesty. :smile: (I thought we’re starting a conversation of rather posh :joy: :joy:; still not sarcastic though :point_up::neutral_face:).

Completely unrelated: :point_down: :joy: (I still don’t know why!)
download

7 پسندیده

Congratulation bro
I think it was one of your greatest writings. To start with, it is positive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and then good content.(even though I know in your previous writings you were playing devil’s advocat) (just kidding, I just saw this idiom “play devil’s advocate” and trying to use it :sweat_smile:)
I do not think that not having long relationships with people necessarily means we’re not committed.
Most of our relationships have started without any commitments at first so cessation of those relationships won’t lead to lack of commitment.

8 پسندیده

Damn you man. You’re Mashreghi???
Where were you?
I thought you stopped coming here and I was happy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 پسندیده

If you kindly accept my deepest apologies, I will respond to your rather outstanding comment at my earliest convenience, Sir. :sunglasses:

(I’m still in a posh mood :joy: :joy:)

9 پسندیده

Piss off!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: You idiot! :rofl:

8 پسندیده

Guys can I ask question ?
Do you read ESL podcast?
Because of my challenge I invite you to participate .
Now I copy it .

6 پسندیده

Dear, Reyhaneh.
The forums rules do not allow any kind of advertisement. Thank you for your consideration. :smile:

(Joking aside)…
I don’t listen to ESL.
If I could help you, I would. I just have time for fooling around. And thank you for your kind offer. :hibiscus: I wish you luck.

6 پسندیده

Come on !?!.. :neutral_face:
At all I don’t think about advertisement just I want to introduce that if someone read it ,
Attened to our challenge.
Just it .:relieved:

6 پسندیده

Don’t look at me with your poker face. I was kidding. :smile:

6 پسندیده

For this comment I go and read first comment that was for Giso to know that it is rule or no .
Thank you really :no_mouth:

6 پسندیده

Hi Ms.Reyhaneh, I merely know there is ELS podcast because some members usually talk about it but I have never listened to ESL😁 accept my apology😊
What is it about?

5 پسندیده

Here is the link to it:

I listened to a few of its lessons. It’s below my level of skills. So taking part in the challenge doesn’t help me.

5 پسندیده

Hello M.r morteza
He talks about some routine works and …
You should go and download the first one from first part to understand complete.
It’s my pleasure to participate. :pray:t2:

Thank you🌼

6 پسندیده

I think you were right. Being nice is not at all in my favor. Maybe I should start shouting " I hate you"s at people so they would write here. :neutral_face: Heck! Look at how crowded here is! It took me 20 minutes to go through them all.

You’re quite welcome. I knew you would like the subject so I tagged you. Thank you for acknowledging it. :rose:

Take your time. :rose:

My pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to write here. It means a lot to me. :pray: :rose:

I took a look at it and honestly I found it boring a bit. I’m just pouring over Zbook. :sweat_smile:

Have a wonderful night everyone.

8 پسندیده

Thank you, mate. :smile:

Yeah, it was positive (I don’t mean the test result of my mental illness though :neutral_face:).

Don’t take it back! I liked the name. :joy:

I agree, but between you and me, I have commitment issues in my relationships. Cos I’m not capable of loving or being loved (at least it’s the excuse that I make myself believe in it).

Yes, my friend. Being bad pays off. Beee baaaaad. :nerd_face: (I couldn’t find an appropriate emoji, so who cares)

But joking apart, users write here because of you, not my insults (all of them thanked you; take the hint).

Good morning! (and in case I don’t see you: good afternoon, good evening and good night). :sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده

It doesn’t really matter why they write here as long as they are in for it. But them being here is mainly because they like talking to you (including myself).

:joy:
Have a nice day.

I think this one :smiling_imp: is a better choice.

:joy:

7 پسندیده

Am I blushing? (you liar :neutral_face:)

That’s it. I couldn’t find this bloody ugly (for some reason purple :expressionless:) emoji. Thank you. :smile:

7 پسندیده

I’m serious.

Don’t call it “bloody ugly”. It and this one :roll_eyes: are my favorites.

7 پسندیده

Hello guys
Good morning :seedling::seedling::seedling:
What’s matter? What are you talking about?

7 پسندیده

Well, I couldn’t find this bloody thing. But it’s not his fault. I didn’t sleep last night, and I cannot even recognize my own face now. :sleepy:

Hello, mademoiselle.
We were talking about the colour of devil emoji. Do you have any idea why it’s purple?

I need sleep. See ya! :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

7 پسندیده