What 3 habits can transform my life completely?

here are the 3 habits you need to completely transform your life …

Habit 1: Exercise.

Have you ever met someone with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or hypothyroidism?

Ok, but how about someone who is obese?

I’m sure you just nodded your head.

What do you notice about these individuals?

They are unable to work efficiently .

Why? Because your health is out of control . And as a result, they begin to develop certain diseases that affect their productivity.

Even if you don’t have any diseases and still decide not to exercise, your brain will lack nutrition . And as a result, your brain will experience an imbalance in the main neurotransmitters that are responsible for mood, thinking, decision making, etc.

Why do you think more and more people are taking pills for anxiety and stress?

It is because they do not exercise.

Bottom line: If you want to be productive, make better decisions, and live a healthier, happier life, then spend 30 minutes a day doing cardio.

If you are not the type of person who goes to the gym every day, then you will have to adjust your …

Habit 2: Environment.

“You are the product of your environment”

Your environment shapes who you are.

If you hang out with millionaires, you will adopt their mindset.

If you hang out with junkies, you’ll be one of them.

You get the point. Who you spend your time with will have a HUGE impact on your productivity!

So make friends with active and like-minded people.

Habit 3: Read.

If you look at the most successful people in the world, what do they all have in common?

Everyone reads.

Why?

Because reading awakens creativity, thoughts. Connections. Experiences.

It is the basis of learning. And it is the foundation for being successful in whatever you pursue.

As you read, take notes and connect new ideas, you will see a great new transformation in how you speak, think and listen.

If you follow these 3 habits, you will become someone much bigger than you have ever imagined.

You will become … A great source of success.
source

7 پسندیده

Just some feedback.

How about you write your own take, on the habits?

Like your own experience with exercising, teamwork, reading and so on…

Because people love to know more about your perspectives (including myself)

5 پسندیده

I believe that the habits are the key to success.
after reading some books like “the power of habit from Charles Duhigg” and “atomic habits from James Clear” and “essentialism from Greg Mckeown” and “the compound effect from Darren Hardy” and etc, i realized the key for success in our goals is change the habits.

with change the bad habits to good habits you get a huge improvement in your life.
changing the habits is difficult because we used to current habits and with changing then we’ll may feel uncomfortable. we need some rules for change them.

I changed the signs in my life for change habits. for example i wasted a lot of time everyday with watching movies after work. so i changed the signs in my room. i experimented the theory of change habits that i learned in the books. turn environment and surround myself with a lot of books, hide my tablet and laptop, organize my stuffs, eat healthy foods and avoid from junk foods, going gym. the result was amazing and i was surprised by the results.

so change the habits to change your life.
healthy mind , healthy body, healthy life!

here some quotes about this topic:

“The Golden Rule of Habit Change: You can’t extinguish a bad habit, you can only change it.” – Charles Duhigg

“To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark.” – Victor Hugo

everyday do a little bit more or less:

2 پسندیده