درد دل من با سیستم آموزشی

روز تحصیل مبارک…

سلام دوستان گرامی، امروز روز جهانی تحصیله، واسه همین تصمیم بر این شد که یه کلیپ درد و دل درباره تحصیل و سیستم تحصیلی برم و یه مقداری درباره این موضوع با هم گپ بزنیم…

:question:برای تو چه سیستمی، سیستم ایده آلی محسوب میشه؟

پیج من: @yo_kambiz‌

ویدئو

لینک دانلود ویدئو

متن و ترجمه ویدئو

WHAT_IS_REAL_EDUCATION.pdf (186.6 کیلوبایت)

لینک ویدئو در تلگرام

لینک ویدئو در اینستاگرام

17 پسندیده

There area a lot of criticisms about education around the world but still all the countries continue to do it in a old-fashioned way
why exactly? and many countries judge you based on the degree you have. what is the problem here?
In my view, there is no right and unit way to change the traditional method and nobody suggested useful method. But I painfully agree that the boring and useless schooling thing is not helpful anymore.
I really like to see others opinion. by the way thanks @YoKambiz for your topic

4 پسندیده

It’s a great subject and a place to think.
At first, I apologize for writing and making mistakes.
I also learned everything I learned in life was outside the school environment.
I studied and practiced in my own way and used other people’s experiences as well.
And right now, I’m trying to motivate others by showing them how to improve their skills.

6 پسندیده

it is great subject
read the book
but in the school just people memory lesson and the exam just anatomical

4 پسندیده

I think I know why. Let’s be honest, the education system is not designed to educate anyone. It’s basically designed to make people passive and controlled. Just look at the structure of each classes!

Sit in a row, Listen to what I say and ask for my permission. If you do well you’ll get good grades if not you’ll get bad grades…

none of these will help people to get better in their lives… Plus it’s going to make them weak.

I’ve been down that road. I got to a point that I decided I’ve had enough. I said I don’t like to study anymore so I quit going to colleges. When I say I’ve failed many units in schools and colleges people say “Impossible, are you joking. Right?”

I think google is the ultimate teacher for all of us. What do you need? just search and learn about it.

Never apologize for trying. You are doing great trust me…

God bless your heart ma’am. You have a very kind heart. keep up the good work.

yeah unfortunately. they just waste their time studying useless information

5 پسندیده

همیشه فعالیت های خارج از کلاس انجام میدادم و میدهم …
چون واقعاً از مدرسه چیز خواصی جز سواد خواندن و نوشتن و… نمیتوان یاد گرفت .

اگه مستقل باشی میتونی با هر سرعت و…که دوست داری. آموزش ببینی …

Thanks for video

7 پسندیده

آفرین محمد عزیز. ماشالا :+1:

3 پسندیده

Yeah, absolutely agree with this issue

3 پسندیده

This days, people can reach any information like mathematics and medical… in the social media like Youtube, facebook and …,

3 پسندیده

i think education is very important.we will have learned very thinks with it

3 پسندیده

It was fantastic. thanks about choosing this topic to make your video. Please post these types of topics more👌🏼

1 پسندیده

سیستم درس نخوندن :otter:

ولی حالا وختی آدم جدی بهش نگاه میکنه می‌بینه تو ایران وختی مریض میشن با هزار تا بدبختی و گواهی و غیره باید مدرسه رو بپیچونن، تازه اگه موفق بشن هم کلاشونو میندازن هوا
تو کشورای دیگه به عنوان تنبیه و جریمه از مدرسه اخراج موقتشون میکنن -.- :woman_facepalming:t2::broken_heart:

3 پسندیده