جرات حقیقتِ زبانشناسی😁💥

سلام سلاااام به همگییی:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::tulip::tulip::tulip:
ممکنه منو زیاد نشناسید طبیعیم هست ،من تقریبا ی سالی میشه از زبانشناس استفاده میکنم ولی اصلا توی تالار نمیومدم یکی دو روزه میام سر میزنم ایده یه تاپیک جالب به ذهنم رسید گفتم بزارم شاید استقبال شد ی تمرینی ام هست واسه رایتینگمون :pencil2:

چون مجازیه زیاد نمیتونیم روی بحث جرات مانور بدیم واسه همین مجبوریم فقط ب حقیقت اکتفا کنیم :smiling_face_with_tear:چالش اینه که هر کس خنده دارترین یا باحال ترین سوتی ای که داده رو به عنوان حقیقت توی یک خط الی هر چند خطی که دوست داشت به انگلیسی کامنت کنه
اگرم میبینید چیزی یادتون نمیاد میتونید آخرین سوتی ای که دادید رو بگید😄
اگرم میبینید بااااز چیزی یادتون نمیاد میتونید یه حقیقت یا fact از زندگیتون که برای بقیه میتونه جالب باشه رو بگید

در پایان خواهشمندم اگه موضوع جالب تری واسه جرات حقیقت سراغ دارید مطرح کنید مورد استقبال قرار بدیم :slightly_smiling_face:

مرسی از همگییی
منتظر کامنتای سبزتون هستم:cherry_blossom::tulip::cherry_blossom::tulip::cherry_blossom:

12 پسندیده

خودم آخرین سوتی ای که یادم میاد رو مینویسم👇
few days ago, i wanted to describe my friend to select the best teacher for the educate in university in the group of universe and i say “zahra fanar” the best teacher instead of “zahra nafar” and every one laghing :smile:

11 پسندیده

My friend wanted number one somewhere and I told her to call 110 instead of 118​:grimacing:. I was not aware at all. But she was more dumb than me​:joy::neutral_face: and called 110 and after they picked up the phone, she :sweat_smile:just realized what was wrong

9 پسندیده

oops🤣your friend was so clever
@marziekarimi

6 پسندیده

Yeah :rofl: even more clever than me

4 پسندیده

Last night my cousin called me.
He said what are you doing.
I said nothing, he said well, read a few books.
I wanted show off that I’m read person, I said I’m reading book he said what are the name l said I don’t know :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::rofl::rofl:

4 پسندیده

Hello dear Zainab
I remembered a funny memory .
We were going to wedding and we arrived to salon .
They were some of our far family there
I was kid insteaded of hello to bride I said:
Welcome :joy::joy::joy:to salon :joy::joy::joy:
Rarely From that days I speak less than you think :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
It finished but every wedding they remembered that I I make boo boo​:neutral_face::rofl:
Hope to enjoy😉

5 پسندیده

:rofl::rofl::rofl:your memory remembered my a funny memory from my cousin ,one day we had go to the party for new baby borning and my cosin said i hope rotate the wheels for you instead of congratulations for newborn​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
this memory stick in mind for very long time and every time i remembered it very laghing

4 پسندیده