چالش رایتینگ - شوخ‌طبعی

Hi guys.

Happy New Year!
Sorry, I’m late.

Welcome to this week’s Writing Challenge.

Today, we want to talk about “humor”.

You know, humor is the quality of being amusing.
Now, let’s get started.

First of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.

Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.

Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

And finally, the number of likes will be counted for each essay. Each like equals a point. So, the more likes your essay gets, the more points you will have.

Questions:

1. What is humorous to you? Can you give some examples?
  2. Who is your favorite comedian?
  3. Do you consider yourself a humorous person?
  4. What type of humor do you like?
  5. What do you think about black humor*? Is it okay to laugh at dark jokes?

*Black humor: A humorous way of looking at or treating something that is serious or sad (e.g., racism, sexism, death, …).

11 پسندیده

Hi there!

Spring has barely started but it has already boosted up my spirit! I hope you are feeling as good as I am at the moment. Lively and happy!

Well, as for the subject, I’m not a funny person but I’m not a cold, wet blanket party pooper either. I usually listen and comment on what others say rather than talk myself. To be frank, you can hand me a hilarious story to relate and I would most definitely ruin it. But I can be funny when I find a kindred spirit. It all depends.

Though I’m not blessed by a grand sense of humor, I’ve always appreciated those who posses it. Because being able to make people laugh and smile only by your words, is really sth to be appreciated. Specially when people need it so desperately and can’t get enough of it.

I have 4 kind, supportive and hilarous friends ( practically clowns :joy:) and I know I couldn’t survive the high school without them. Not even for a day. They might talk nonsense most of the times but they also make me laugh my head off. A favor I can never fully thank them for it. Whenever I have found myself stressed out and feeling down, they have been always there to distract me by cracking jokes or somehow seeing the humor in whatever was disturbing me and help me see it too.

As always, I would appreciate it.

13 پسندیده

Again, I have to say.
You write, pretty well :blush::clap: Well done.

Especially*

high school*

them for.*

Thank you so much for participating, Giso

Enjoyed your essay :blush::ok_hand:

7 پسندیده

It makes my day to hear it. Your kind words mean a lot to me. :pray: :rose:

And thank you for both the challenges and the corrections.

7 پسندیده

It’s my pleasure :blush::rose::crossed_fingers:

7 پسندیده

Hi there :grin: hope everybody’s having a great time

This is a very broad question. I’m known as a person who laughs a lot :sweat_smile:, but I have no specific answer to this question.

Among the actors, I could say Jim Carrey, and I like Trevor Noah, the standup comedian guy.

I could laugh at my own jokes for hours, but not so many ppl would find them funny :joy::joy::joy: so, I’d say no :joy:

I didn’t even notice that humours had types. I like wordplays, I love meme, sometimes I’d just speak with memes with my friends :joy:
Idk what else are there

Well, honestly, sometimes I can’t help but laugh at them. I’d feel bad right after tho :sweat_smile:

Btw, thank you dear Matin for this challenge :sunflower:

9 پسندیده

Hi Mr challenge. I don’t consider my self good at writing :expressionless: but I give it a try and thank god that my awful spelling won’t be shown with this :grin:smart keyboard
Furthermore I decided not to use ( or to not use ? :neutral_face: ) dictionary or nothing else for help .

Think I’m nothin without humorous ! Doesn’t matter it’s my grandma or dad , a friend or my teacher , I usually play a joke on them or say something for kidding them or use horrible Fohshes :neutral_face:( I Can’t remember Fohsh in English )
But it’s a fact that I’m not enough confidence to be joking in every situation and sometimes I’m shy … .
Don’t ever think that I’m joking and laughing all the time , I’m a mess in 70% of times :person_facepalming:t2::grin:

My favorite comedian? I don’t watch comedy movies or these things but Tom Hardy is one of the most humorous actors I’ve ever known, I fu…in love him :heart::grin:
Ok it was too much for me​:expressionless::raised_back_of_hand:

9 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy: Been there

I guess we all need to learn how to deal with this :sweat_smile:

You’re most certainly welcome :blush:
And thank you for participating :grin::pray:

8 پسندیده

Hello, dear Saeed.
That’s totally fine :grin: Don’t worry.

Swear (v.) :blush:

Thank you so much for participating :pray::clap: And don’t worry about your writing skills, it’s gonna be fine :crossed_fingers:

8 پسندیده

Hello friends, have a good spring day. :rose:

Happy new year, I hope you have a great year with good things.

I’m not a humorous person because I think that being humorous is a art and I don’t have this art actually in my opinion a humorous person is extrovert and I’m an introvert.

In this boring world being humorous persons is a blessing, life without humor and laugh is difficult.

Some people think that humor is mockery of others, they say everything and then they say ‘’ I’m joking. ‘’ In my opinion this isn’t humor.

And about black humors, I don’t like but I think sometimes it’s necessary because when saying a thing is necessary and difficult, it’s a indirect way for saying that.

always be happy.

Thank you for taking the time to read my text.

please, thank you. :pray:

7 پسندیده

Hi there :blush: :wave:

Thank you so much for your time, and for participating in this challenge. :pray:

Sure, why not :blush:

“an* art”

You could say
“I think I’m not blessed with it”

“Should be an* extrovert”

“Being a* humorous person*”

“laughter*”/“laughing*”

“is a* mockery”/“mocking other people”

“humor*”

“I don’t like it*”

“an* indirect way of* saying that”

Enjoyed your views on the matter :grin: :v: