Happy New Year!
Sorry, I’m late.
Welcome to this week’s Writing Challenge.
Today, we want to talk about “humor”.
You know, humor is the quality of being amusing.
Now, let’s get started.
First of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.
And finally, the number of likes will be counted for each essay. Each like equals a point. So, the more likes your essay gets, the more points you will have.
- What is humorous to you? Can you give some examples?
- Who is your favorite comedian?
- Do you consider yourself a humorous person?
- What type of humor do you like?
- What do you think about black humor*? Is it okay to laugh at dark jokes?
*Black humor: A humorous way of looking at or treating something that is serious or sad (e.g., racism, sexism, death, …).