Self-relianceچالش رایتینگ با موضوع

Hello there!

Our this week’s subject: self-reliance

Suggested by: @hmide000

Self-reliance is a quality of depending on yourself for things instead of relying on others. When people have self-reliance, they are independent and autonomous — in other words, they take care of themselves.

You can answer the following questions:

1. What do you think self-independence is? Why is it so vital?

2. Does being an independent person makes you more confident and dauntless? Why?

3. Is it easy or hard to become an independent person?

4. What roles parents play in developing their children’s self-reliance?

14 پسندیده

@mohabbat22
@zaribano
@shoghi-z
@setare12
@yourname
@khanifar
@Addison
@Saeed-bavar1
@mortezadorry
@amirali_1506
@matinrohany
@m.hossein
@MehrabT

12 پسندیده

You’re quite welcome! :rose:

8 پسندیده

:wave::wave:Hi guys
I like this week’s topic ,self reliance is very vital for human race . With out self reliance we are slaves and freedom begins by being self-reliant

We have a common phrase which is DIY , it’s an abbreviation for do it yourself
By having some basic knowledge and skills we are able to do our affairs or produce what we need and by doing that we save a lot of money just like a frugal person
Self reliance improves quality of our lives and .makes happier lifes for us with less anxiety
Consumerism is also a dependent factor in societies
Absolutely yes , self reliance makes us more confident and more dauntless because we are not slaves anymore so we shouldn’t act like a slave . they are very obedient and fearful all the time and they lack decisiveness
It’s hard to become an independent person especially in financial aspects . Nowadays expenses are high and it takes too much time and energy to become independent entirely

Parents should breed their kids and teenagers from beginning to be self_reliant and growing this ability is precious and important.
Thanks for reading :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: and @gisoo13 it’s really nice of you

8 پسندیده

It’s my pleasure. We’re happy to have you here. :rose:

7 پسندیده

In my opinion at first self steam comes from ability to do something. it means if a person feels can afford to do some work with own skill this causes increase confident automatically. also, with having income people can ability to do individually work without problems and make decisions by themselves better than other people who is not independent person.
besides,we trust more independent person than other one because they do their work by skill and better.
If you want to become independent person you just try to believe your ability and practice become better in it and communicate with more and different people and traveling that can help you to gain experience and become independent person.
I think the best parents are who love each other and learn to their children how to say their feeling and encourage and support them too at all cost

فک میکنم اشکال زیاد دارم البته🙈

8 پسندیده

Hello my friends :rose:

Self-reliance is a psychological, a feeling that empowers a person to put his decision into action. This feeling is formed in the mind from childhood and deepens over time.

Independence is a kind of self_reliance in which a person trusts his abilities and talents and believes in success in doing his work.
He acts independently of everyone and that is why its existence is so vital because lack of self-confidence will lead to depression and loneliness.

Yes, it certainly is. An independent person with high confidence in high material and spiritual life, he can be a great role model for me.

In the society we live in, gaining independence is not easy, especially for women, but it is not impossible either.
If we believe in ourselves and are not financially dependent on others, we can take a step towards achieving personality independence.

Parental relationships reduce or increase self-esteem in children.
If parents are too strict, they create unnecessary restrictions that hinder their children’s decision-making power and cause them to lack confidence.

Thank you for inviting me to this challenge with a very good topic.
:blue_heart::seedling:

7 پسندیده

Hi there!

Exactly! When people start doing things themselves, instead of asking others to take care of the matters, they prove to themselves that they have the needed capacity to do sth which makes them feel more capable and in control. Taking action and getting to know yourself and your abilities through them, is truly a medicine for low self steam.

No biggie! We all make mistakes.

BTW, here is a website which one of the guys here introduced it to us a month ago or so, and you can enter your text there and get feedback. I use it myself.

6 پسندیده

We see eye to eye on this matter. Have you noticed how parents prevent their children from doing things because of extreme unnecessary concerns or wrong prioritization? Parents want to keep their children safe and out of reach of any harm, but they do it so intensely and thoroughly that their children end up clinging to their comfort zone.

You’re quite welcome! :rose:

7 پسندیده

Guys, try to make conversations. Don’t only write your text and leave. It’ll get dead boring if you do that. Challenge each other. :grin: :smiling_imp:

7 پسندیده

This is exactly how children leave their work to others and they can not make good decisions in times of crisis and are always dependent on others. But there are parents who educate their children from childhood and respect even the smallest decision, and this increases their self-confidence.

7 پسندیده

thanks a lot my friend :pray:

6 پسندیده

Ciao^^🤝
1: I think it means u can do your works alone and not be dependent. U cant live in this world without this property!
2: reality I dont know… I think im a independent girl
3: I think its like a sin! First step is hard step^^
4: Parents are more than worried, instead of taking care of their children, they make them more vulnerable; So that when they leave, they fall hard!
My parents aren’t like this, but i think i have more courage of my freedom…

6 پسندیده

You’re most welcome.

4 پسندیده

Hiiii✋

Being independent is different from being self-independent! Actualy they are somhow the opposit!
When you are indepent you are self relient, you make your own decision, you do what ever you want based on your will, others can affect on you less, while when you are self independent you are dependent on your surronding, others can easily affect on what you decide and what you do and how you are!
I think you meant self- dependenc here!

Yes, you know what, that’s not true for every one!
When you are independent, you take your life responsibility, you decide for your life so what ever comes to your life you are the only person who must respond! This part makes difference, it may make some people feel worried and conserned to the result and the others who are confident and sometimes careless!

It differs from person to person, for some people it’s really hard, you know they’ve been grown up dependent, they can’t imagin doing something solely or taking responsebility, while some people like to challeng themselves, they ‘ve been taught how to fish they know how to handle their own life based on their own will!

I think what ever we are, is the direct result of how our parents act toward us!
An over-protective parent doesn’t let you experienc a sense of adventure. These kind of parents even don’t teach the consept of responsibility to their children, they think they can be where ever their children are any time any moment, to pretect them​:neutral_face::woman_facepalming: while the result is a dependent loser!

6 پسندیده

Gods above, what a goof!! :rofl: :grimacing: :rofl: :

Thank you for pointing it out. I’ll edit it.

5 پسندیده

Well, I can’t edit it. :grimacing: it doesn’t let me.

4 پسندیده

Confusing, right? :exploding_head: :crazy_face: :joy:

5 پسندیده

Hi🌺
3-subject : self-reliance

It all starts with our thoughts, how much our family plays a role in our minds, that we decide to be independent, that we decide that we do not need the help of others to do our work from and all that. It is slowly institutionalized in the depths of our minds as a child these thoughts are created minds out with help of Self-cultivation in our being.
We let’s do it ourselves but sometimes as the same thinking gets in trouble.
For example, in family life, Two young couples themselves when couples have a disagreement and the dispute is not resolved through dialogue. What should two couples do here? :triumph: :thinking:
They solve the problem alone, asking for not help from anyone because they believe that the independence of their lives is being destroyed.:weary:
I think in this situation they should use the experience of a guide or counselor to dispel differences between the two couples.
Is the Familyindependence being destroyed at this moment?
I do not think so, but I do not want to continue this discussion and move away from the main discussion. :roll_eyes:
What I am going to talk about is self-confidence and independence.
What are the factors that build self-confidence?
I am responsible and to expect from my child As a parent.
I can easily increase my child’s self-confidence, but how?
The issue of parenting. One of my duties as a parent is to build self-confidence in my child.
Reward and punishment : :slight_smile:
encouraging but encouraging is not about receiving a gift because we have to believe that there is not always a gift for the effort.:cupcake::lollipop::gift:
Punishment does not mean beating because this method of education no longer works in these years Punishment here means deprivation.
Deprivation of what?
No talking to him for a few hours is a good punishment. It is the only way to negotiate and talk firmly and peacefully with deep thinking along with deprivation.
Here are some simple steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for Build confidence let my child enjoy it, I should give more freedom to my child for example, in choosing the type of clothes, let him decide freely.
I respect his tastes and interests.
This is a simple example of creating self-esteem in my child.
All children love to paint on everything wall furniture etc.:pleading_face: :unamused: :weary:
As a parent, I will never be satisfied with painting all the furniture in my house,:running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::grimacing: :flushed: but I can glue at least a part of the wall of the house with plastic so that he can be Painting This is how he can paint, and I respected his interest.
Interest and I have peace of mind All these simple methods build confidence in my child I develop self-esteem in it, I appreciate decision-making in him My child feels free Because it will be etched in the depths of his mind that he can believe that his family respects his talent and decision.

Û±Û¹-Û²Û³-ÛµÛ³-ÙÙاشÛ-Ú©Ùدک

Û±Û¹-Û²Û´-Û°Û²-ÙÙاشÛ-Ú©Ùدک

4 پسندیده