تمرین رایتینگ - حریم شخصی

Writing Challenge – Privacy

Hi there, guys!
I’m here with another writing challenge for this week.
Well, today, we want to talk about privacy.
Privacy means one’s right to keep their personal matters and as you all know, it’s becoming an essential matter nowadays.
So, let’s start.
First of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:
Why do you think privacy is important?
Have you ever invaded someone’s privacy without realizing the importance of the matter to that person?
How do you maintain your privacy at home / on the internet?
How can using social networking sites invade your privacy?
To what extent do public officials or celebrities have a right to privacy?

Have fun, good luck!

10 پسندیده

Përshëndetje^^👋
I will start it without delay.
Q1: because privacy is peace! and we need it. I think.
Q2: I can’t remember but if I did, it was to help himself… -.-
Q3: I don’t have privacy at home​:joy: my privacy at home, is just my room door​:joy::woman_facepalming:t2:They dont close it either​:joy::point_up::woman_shrugging:t2: and i dont use internet much.
Q4: Social networks are like banana & milk! If you drink a glass of it, you will eat milked, bananas, dates, roses, and everything else you may not know.
Q5: In normal mode
, Like everyone🤷🏻‍♀️

7 پسندیده

Hello there, guys! :blue_heart:

To me, privacy means security and peace of mind. It allows me to think, decide, and act freely, instead of having others noses in my business all the time. Instead of having them decide for me. It helps me to keep my life more organized and peaceful. It keeps people who are in my life where they belong. It involves them only in things which concern them, not more.

You know, you don’t have to open yourself up to people. Like a book ready to be read. You don’t owe them any explanation or information more than what is needed. You should clarify that you have boundaries. That there are things which only concerns you and your family or your coworker or your friend or in some cases, only you. They should know if they push you merely because they can’t control their curiosity or to put it more precisely, their nosiness, they will not only don’t get what they want but that you won’t react very…nicely toward such behaviors. That you see them as an intruder. Not a friend, not a family member, not someone who cares about you, but an intruder. It’s really nice to try to be there for others, but sometimes, you’re not the one who’s needed. Sometimes, it’s not something to be shared.

Privacy is a need. We shouldn’t deny others the right to have it, but we should offer it to them voluntarily.

I would appreciate it. :rose:

6 پسندیده

Hi my dear Mr challenge :raising_hand_man:t2:

Don’t know anyone care about privacy like me :person_in_steamy_room:t2::grin: there were so many times I could find out what’s going on on someone’s phone, computer , flash , album , bag … you name it :grin: but I didn’t . It’s possible that I have done this before but I can’t remember…

I mean I try to not break other’s private lines of areas and stuff. ( OMG such an unnecessary longe sentence )

So It’s an important Matter for me and I expect my family and friends to understand this matter . I think they usually do ,specially my family . for example if I’m with my girlfriend in my room , it’s like We’re in an independent apartment.

But on the internet … I don’t have any important thing or information to keep in private, for example My instagram account is not private, and also I don’t have a high security system for my phone’s apps and informations.

• From now on , please give feedback and let me know when I’m wrong
6 پسندیده

Hi there, Dorsa :blush::wave:

This one’s new :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice metaphor!

Thank you so much for participating :rose:

6 پسندیده

Hi there, Giso :blush::wave:

Sure :rose: I’m guessing I’m not going to be able to find anything, though :sweat_smile:

Exactly :ok_hand:

Well, that was great. As always

I guess you meant others’

concern*

5 پسندیده

Hi, dear Saeid :blush::wave:

Sure :blush: I’ll try my best

know if anyone cares

:rofl::rofl: That’s fine
You could also say
I try not to go over the line or cross any boundaries

I think here, you should have used “especially”

Wow! :clap: The “dream” family :rofl:

information*

5 پسندیده

Ow yeah​:joy: i think u have never paid attention to it… But every time i use a new "hello":joy:
This time is Albanian^^

Thanks​:joy::pray:

3 پسندیده

Oh oh im so sorry about this but i have a question -.-

I wrote"himself" in this sentence, but i did not mean exactly the masculine gender… I mean both pf genders. But i use “himself” like Arabic🤦🏻‍♀️ its true? False? what should I do?

4 پسندیده

Thanks. That’s nice of you to say.

Thank yooooou. :rose:

6 پسندیده

:joy::joy: No, I knew.
But I thought you used Ciao two times :grin:

Take a look at this one :blush:

4 پسندیده

You’re most certainly welcome :blush::rose::pray:

3 پسندیده

I don’t know, I can’t remember
As far as I can remember i use hello, hallo, ciao, Привет, Përshëndetje…
English
Afrikaans
Italian
Russian
Albanian

3 پسندیده

Yeah, I remembered

One time in an audio file
And another time in your writings :joy:

3 پسندیده

Thanks so much, So i have to use “they” instead of “himself” yeah?

Exactly :joy::clap::clap::clap:

3 پسندیده

I’m happy to help :blush:

themself* :grin:

You could also say “themselves”
But I think “themself” would be fine

3 پسندیده

Ow ow im sorry ok i think i understand it, thanks again and again for it🙏

3 پسندیده

Anytime :blush::pray:‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

3 پسندیده