# با_حیوانات_مهربان_باشیم🐻♥️ # Be_kind_to_animals♥️🐻

با_حیوانات_مهربان_باشیم :bear::heart:

Be_kind_to_animals :heart::bear:

Hello dear friends :wave:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope you are all well :innocent:
Let’s go to why I hit this topic
Of course, the main purpose, in addition to conversation, is the important issue of animal protection

In fact, I have a conversation topic and I put the topic there every night, but since the topic of animal protection is a very important topic for me, I wanted to write a separate topic for this topic.

Please, friends, write at least one line about animals

I will be very happy if you participate in this topic :pray:t2::innocent:

14 پسندیده

Hello there :blush::wave:

That’s so nice of you to do that :clap:.

To be honest, the last time I tried to talk about animals, I got a little disappointed…
It was like nobody really wanted to understand their world… Nobody even cared. I hope someday, we learn to live with them in a peaceful way.
All of them (yes, even insects!) are adorable :heart: Honestly, the world would be insufferable without their existence.

Thank you, so much for this :pray::rose:

9 پسندیده

Thank you very much.
It is very good for us to respect animals and their rights and to know that they are also God’s creations, not to harm them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ribbon:

Thank you for participating @matinrohany :pray:t2::innocent:

7 پسندیده

Quote by Emmanuel Kant: ‘He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals’

7 پسندیده

Hi Dear samira
Very good & Excellent
Your heart is very warm & kind.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

5 پسندیده

This statement was very meaningful. I think the same
Thank you dear Samira for participating :pray:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 پسندیده

I hope that by hitting this topic, we have been able to help the animals a little bit :innocent:
Because they are very valuable to us, we should appreciate them :ribbon::crossed_fingers:t2:

5 پسندیده

I really appreciate your kindness. Thank you @Y_zarei @mostafa264 :cherry_blossom::sunflower::blossom::tulip::hibiscus::rose:

6 پسندیده

Your welcome girl :rose::rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

Thanks for the great theme you made
Animals
I have loved animals all my life and I wish that if one day I reached a high social position and enough money, I could build an animal shelter.

4 پسندیده

Hi Dear Dorsa.
Im very Happy & glad for come back to this app
I was worried when you wasn’t
Good lyck
Be Active already girl
Good luck girl​:heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

Thanks dear dorsa I hope you reach it

4 پسندیده

:pray::pray::pray:

Me too
Thanks🙏

یگانه جان میشه بهم یه پیام شخصی بدی (چون پیامای خودت بسته بودن) میخواستم درباره یه موضوعی صحبت کنم :slightly_smiling_face:

2 پسندیده

Your welcome :yellow_heart:

اره بستم ، فقط من نمی دونم چطوری پیام بدم :pleading_face:
از کجا بدم پیامو؟

3 پسندیده

2 پسندیده

انجام دادم فک کنم شد

3 پسندیده

چک کن ببین درست فرستادم؟
؟؟؟؟؟

3 پسندیده

اره عزیزم درسته‌ ‌‌‌‌‌

3 پسندیده

آها اکی
پس منتظر پیامت هستم

3 پسندیده

Earth belongs to animals too. We must respect their rights (حقوق)

4 پسندیده