Hi there :blush::wave:

Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

I think “excessively” could be better

Well said :clap:

get worse* as time passes

be solved*

have be* done

I think overcome* or solve* would be better

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed your views on the matter

4 پسندیده

It’s impossible because the ones who can help don’t have the empathy, and those who have the empathy can offer only so little. It makes a perfect paradox like most of the things in this world. The thing is, even small acts are better than none, and they can lead to bigger ones. “A true act if good will always sparks another”. Goodness can be contagious.

I’m not going to say that I got what you said because I didn’t.

Ok, thank you. :rose:

4 پسندیده

Thank you very much :heart_eyes::heart:

3 پسندیده

Thankful🌹

No, I mean disconnection and internet problems

4 پسندیده

Thank you, for sharing your opinion :rose:

Simple spell but quite unbreakable :grin:

Exactly :ok_hand:

I totally agree, and well said :clap:

Thank you so much for participating :rose::blush: Really enjoyed reading your essay.

4 پسندیده

I guess that could be true :man_shrugging:

اینطور نیست که منظور جمله باشه که مشکلات اصلا مهم نیستن. منظور اینه که توی مواجهه با مشکلات، چیزی که بیشتر اهمیت داره راه حلیه که واسه‌شون ارائه می‌دیم، نه خود مشکلی که باهاش مواجه شدیم.

You’re welcome :pray:

4 پسندیده

My pleasure :blush::rose::pray: ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

2 پسندیده

Oh right :grin::sweat_smile: Poor internet connections…
You’re totally right

My pleasure :pray::rose::blush:

4 پسندیده

Thank you so much :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

4 پسندیده

Well… both seem correct
I don’t know why, but I guess I have a better feeling about to-infinitive :sweat_smile: But, my suggestion is using a noun: “acceptance”

4 پسندیده

My pleasure :blush::rose::pray: ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

4 پسندیده

Hi dear Matin what’s up :smiley:
Problems have become a routine in our lives and everyone consume alot energy and time to overcome them, but statistics shows usually we have some kinda problems which are not going to be solved, they take so much time and resources and ommit our valuable time :disappointed_relieved:
Alas, there are so many problems which are unsolvable but we can use our energy for roots, to evaluate basic and foundational problems in our lives :thinking:
You know it has a ripple effect, suppose you throw a tiny stone in a pond or lake and it creates lots of waves, solving main problems is exactly like that.
I guess biggest problem in our world is a kinda conflict between nations and we need conflict resolution.
Problems are like opportunities hell yeah that’s awesome. We use weights and lift them to become stronger and stronger, problems are in the same way, when we lift a fifty pound weight, do we keep lifting it for whole season? Hell no that weight is like an opportunity and it makes us stronger physically and problems make us stronger mentally.:muscle::muscle:
Now I want to quote a sentence which says in difficult days don’t think about the leafs you lose, think about roots you are making stronger :grin:
Thank you, I appreciate your feedback :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

8 پسندیده

@matinrohany
I know I owe you an apology. I have no idea what I was thinking yesterday. I do not normally behave that way.

By the way, I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for my lack of courtesy. And thanks for the time.

5 پسندیده

Hi👋
Sometimes we need to just relax and don’t think too much cause can’t handle anything. Eventually we can’t control the result of anything so we just persue our way and see what happen.
Unfortunately there is lots of serious problems around the world which we can’t solve most of them. I think nowadays we must be thinkless (I’m not sure it’s a world :confused:) to live and to don’t suffer.
Well, I’m architecture student and these days I’m really out of the society_mostly because of pandemy _and it has really bad effects on my mood and my learning process and finding partners couse architecture needs strong teamwork. Also the artistic point of architecture is fade. I don’t want to nagge. If I want to say all the problems it takes lots of time.
Actually most of the things created because of a problem so, problem is opportunity if you solve it.
Please give me feedback on my essay :pray:

7 پسندیده

Awww, you went there, ha? :))

My biggest challenge is the price of electronic devices. Since I’m a content creator, I have a hard time upgrading my gear.

problems are meant to be solved, so yeah, I consider them opportunities cause even if you don’t need to solve any of them, there will be some people who need your help. So if you’re a good problem solver, you can make a living out of it.

In my honest opinion being assertive is super important when it comes to problems. Because problems take action to be solved. For instance, as a content creator, I always tackle problems related to learning English, and people always find my content useful.

Another thing I should add is problems are necessary for life because they can give you a chance to grow and become a better human being. That’s it.

Thanks Matin, for the topic.

6 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Morteza :blush::wave: Everything’s fine, thanks for asking :grin:

Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose::pray:

consumes*

a lot of*

show*

that we usually

I think here, “waste” would be better :blush:

the* biggest

a* whole

leaves

the* conflict

Great analogy :grin::ok_hand:

That’s beautiful :ok_hand::ok_hand: Thank you, for participating dear Morteza :rose::blush: Enjoyed reading your essay

3 پسندیده

Oh, I’m really sorry I didn’t mean to leave your response, unanswered :man_facepalming::man_facepalming: I must’ve missed it.

Maybe… You know, can’t argue with Nietzsche :grin:

That might be true.
But I believe every single experience helps you grow a little.

Oh, come on.
It was totally fine, you didn’t do anything wrong at all :rose: You behaved totally well

It’s my pleasure :blush::pray:

4 پسندیده

Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

happens*

are*

Well, it’s not actually
But, close enough :grin: You can use “thoughtless”.

I’m an* architecture student.

the* pandemic*

it really has

cause/because

“aspect” would be better here

nag*

are* created

an* opportunity

Thank you, for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed reading your essay

4 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Kambiz :blush::wave:

:joy::joy: It’s hard to be an Iranian these days…

I can vouch for that :man_facepalming:

Well said :ok_hand: It really works like that.

Right, giving up is not an option these days.

Totally agreed.

Thank you, for participating :rose::blush: I really admire this strong-minded and “tough-to-beat” attitude of yours.

4 پسندیده

درود بر شما :blush::wave:

سعی می‌کنیم که همه‌ش انگلیسی باشه :grin: غلط یا درست بودنشون اصلا اهمیتی نداره (اگه دوست داشتید می‌تونید درخواست فیدبک کنید، اگه نه هم که هیچ اجباری نیست). فقط می‌خوایم به هر نحوی که می‌تونیم منظورمون رو به انگلیسی بگیم :v:

5 پسندیده