چطور خودمو به انگلیسی کامل معرفی کنم؟

معرفی کردن بدون شک یکی از مواردیه که به صورت پایه‌ای به همه ی زبان آموزان آموزش داده میشه. همه دیگه جمله‌ی زیر رو بلدن:

:closed_book: Hello, My name is [اسم], I’m from [شهر یا کشور] and I’m [سن] years old.

اما امروز قراره یه مقدار خاص‌تر و کامل‌تر به این موضوع بپردازیم. به صورت معمول تو معرفی کردن سه مورد رو مد نظر قرار میدیم:

:closed_book: زندگی – life

:closed_book: تفریح – hobby

:closed_book: هدف – goal

اگه یه نفر ازت کامل بخواد که خودت رو معرفی کنی و مفصل از خودت بگی میتونی از این موارد استفاده کنی. برای هر کدوم سه تا سوال رو پاسخ بده. من برای خودم رو مینویسم:

:closed_book: Life:

:closed_book: WHO: my name is Kambiz Keshavarz

چه کسی: اسم من کامبیز کشاورزه.

:closed_book: Where: I’m from Rasht.

کجا: من از رشت هستم.

:closed_book: What: I consider myself diligent and ambitious.

چی هستی: من خودم رو سخت کوش و بلند پرواز می دونم.

:closed_book: دومین قسمت:

:closed_book: Hobby:

:closed_book: What: I love to produce content and make videos.

چیکار میکنی: من عاشق تولید محتوا و ساخت ویدئوام.

:closed_book: Why: it’s my passion and it makes me feel good.

چرا: چون لذت منه و بهم حس خوبی میده.

:closed_book: When: I usually make videos every day.

چن وقت به چن وقت: معمولا هر روز ویدئو درست میکنم.

:closed_book: سومین قسمت:

:closed_book: Dream:

:closed_book: What: My biggest dream is to reach at least 1 million people from all over the world.

آرزوت چیه: بزرگترین آرزوم اینه که به یک میلیون نفر از سراسر دنبال برسم.

:closed_book: When: I plan to do this over the next 10 years.

کی میخوای برسی: برنامه دارم تو ده سال آتی به این هدف برسم.

:closed_book: Why: because I think this is my life’s mission and I like to be inspirational.

چرا: چون فکر میکنم که این ماموریت زندگیمه و دوست دارم الهام بخش باشم.

:fire: حالا تو یه زحمت بکش و خودت رو مفصل برام تو کامنتها به انگلیسی معرفی کن که با هم بیشتر آشنا بشیم.

:heart: لایک، کامنت و سیو بزرگترین حمایت از تولید کننده محتواست.

سازنده کلیپ: کامبیز کشاورز

ویدئو

لینک دانلود ویدئو

لینک ویدئو در تلگرام

لینک ویدئو در اینستاگرام

19 پسندیده

Hi there
My name is zahra kouhifayegh. I’M from shahrekord. I’m very energetic.
I’m interested in theatre and acting.
Because living in different roles appeals to me.
I play in 4 to 5 shows throughout the year.
One of my dreams is to travel around the world and I’m going to start my journey soon Because I think life is shorter than trying to postpone it.

:blue_heart: :seedling:

11 پسندیده

Hello :rose:
My name is Farzaneh :blush: . I’m from Tabriz. I consider myself a goal-oriented and artistic girl. I love to speak and teach English besides industrial designing :star_struck::star_struck: because I’m interested in both majors.I’m training myself both of them every day. My biggest dream is to be a professional in both fields and finish my studies successfully. I plan to do this over 4 years.Because I think I was born to be an English teacher and industrial designer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks Mr.Keshavarz for such a good content! :+1:t2::ok_hand:t2::rose::rose::rose::rose:

8 پسندیده

Hi, my name is Ali. I’m from shiraz. I consider myself a lover of danger beacuse I’m firefighter. I always go to gym. My biggest dream is a world with out war but with this situation, the dream is unattainable. :hibiscus:

9 پسندیده

Hello
My name is Zahra and I’m from Tabriz.
I consider myself strong and intelligent.:grimacing: because all of my friends call me by this names.
I Can speak Turkiş and English.
I want to be a translator and that’s My biggest dream🌷

8 پسندیده

Hello :blossom:
My name is atefeh. I’m from Guilan. I do not say my age because from the point of view of women this is the worst thing possible :smile::wink::ok_hand:
I consider myself diligent and goal-oriented and also good chef :hugs::yum:. My friends in doormitory called me Yangom :heart_eyes:. I love learning English because it’s my passion and it makes me feel good and calm. My dream is to speak and write English Effortlessly. Every day I try to learn English with Zabanshenas App. I love it. It’s wonderful. I intensely addicted to it specially A J 's sets​:blush::heart:, I live it, I breathe it, I feel it. I will improve. I plan to do this over 3 years. Maybe after that I think about immigration although I dont like at all.
Thanks dear Kambiz for such a good content ! :blossom:

8 پسندیده

Hi there

My name is Mahsan and I come from Karaj and I’m 18. I find myself as a happy and energetic person. In the future I’d like to become an IT-engineer and since I want to try new things I may try other jobs too. Like becoming English teacher, photographer, YouTuber or… my favorite hobbies are cooking, taking photos and doing sports. I haven’t find my passion yet but I’ll try new things and find that. My biggest goal is to travel around the world and be as happy as possible. I also love to help people and give them positive energies. Life is short and In my opinion we should live happily and as healthy as possible. Our body is a gift, we should protect ourselves. There are still so many things I want to talk… our story is a long story

4 پسندیده

My name is UGLY DUCKLING.
I’m from Rasht.
I consider myself ugly but ambitious.
I love to fly to the distances especially to AMERICA because I like to work in a filmmaker company.
It’s my passion and it makes me feel hopeful. It makes me to jump of my bed every day. I’m sure one day; I will be at the place that I always wanted to be. I will succeed, not immediately,
but surely…

4 پسندیده