جمله دلخواه بسازیم شروع ١۴٠٠/١١/۲۰

روزشمار ۱۰۰ :candle:

We want freedom

4 پسندیده

Hi
Its first time that l take part in this challenge
So I dint know how should I participate in. I was waiting for a challenges like this

2 پسندیده

بلند شیم یه سر و سامونی به این تاپیک بدیم
وااای چققدر هم همه جا خاک گرفته:joy:

4 پسندیده

:joy::joy: یادش بخیر چقدر اینجا جمله میساختیم

4 پسندیده

اینم اولیش بعد از کلی وقفه

During medieval times, that mediocre pedagog with medium income should have mediated between his quarreling pupils.
کلمات بولد شده هم ریشه هستن

3 پسندیده

معلومه سحطتون بالاتر رفته:joy: دو تا لغتشو اصلا بلد نبودم

4 پسندیده

جمله اول:
The new car that he bought is a white elephant;and he doesn’t need it at all

5 پسندیده

قبلا با کلمات شبیه به هم جمله می‌ساختم :grin:

2 پسندیده

Generally speaking, children inherit their traits and attributes from their parents or even their ancestors.

5 پسندیده

That seemingly potentate finally it turned out to be an impotent leader.

4 پسندیده

his revolutioary ardor was an example to his followers

4 پسندیده

This shiny and colorful illustration shows us a playground with cheerful toddlers who are playing. For sure this park is located in a district of a mega city, as we can see tall buildings and skyscrapers in the far distance. It’s worth mentioning through that this city has a temperate climate, and consequently, it enjoys green lush areas.
In the picture’s foreground, on the seesaw, there is a little girl with curly red hair with bun hairstyle, who with her family have abandoned their homeland, it should be noted, of course, that they are political refugees.
Before the immigration to this country, her father was prosecuted for embezzlement and absconding with much money, therefore, he had to abscond from the punishment.
Anyway, now, sadly, this innocent little girl is distressed and anxious due to a dozen family and immigration problems.
Her psychiatrist has advised her mother to take her out, to play in open areas. He’s said that medication solely without the therapy wouldn’t work, and it would be futile.

4 پسندیده

His face paled and he looked as if he might faint

5 پسندیده

?if you can ran and also walk which one do you do
many people in the world walk slowly!

3 پسندیده

Sizeable chunks of audience was grumbling about their privacy​:woozy_face:

5 پسندیده

I have good interaction with modest people​:grinning:

5 پسندیده

My father have good interaction with diverse costomers​:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 پسندیده

My teacher approximately verified my project​:heart_eyes:

5 پسندیده

When she is in a sensitive situation she prefer to isolate from virtual world

5 پسندیده

every day you can go and buy a cola for me

4 پسندیده