چت دوستانه اما به زبان انگلیسی

سلام دوستان حالتون خوبه ما می‌خوام تو این تاپیک با هم چت کنیم اما به زبان انگلیسی چت در مورد درس کار زندگی و غیره اگه خواستید اول اسمتون و فامیل و خودتون رو معرفی کنید بعد چت رو شروع میکنیم

4 پسندیده

Hi guys my name is Mohammed Ali RAHMANY :relieved:

2 پسندیده

Hi there
Im hosein bagheri
From babolsar

2 پسندیده

Hello im hosein ahmadi i’m from tehran

2 پسندیده

Hey there!

We actually have a feed here for the mere purpose of communicating together and having fun whilst we’re at it. Know that we’d be delighted to have you three there among us. @valt1 @bagheri596 @hosein2191
Let me share the link with you guys.

Hope to see you there.

6 پسندیده

That topic is VIP-only. We can turn this topic into a hell and burn all newbies :joy::joy::joy:

4 پسندیده

My apologies for using a painful method. I should’ve chosen a more effective (less painful) way to finish them. Maybe putting a bullet right in the middle of the forehead (after using up to 5 shots on other organs :joy:) would do the job. Anyway, I guess we have to get back to our territory before we commit genocide. ROFL :rofl:

P.s: Was it obvious I’m holding a revolver with a capacity of 6 bullets in the cylinder?

6 پسندیده

Hello friends, how are you? Listen, avoid swearing and mocking .

4 پسندیده

hi friend my name is Shokoufeh and unlike other friends I want to participate your topic :rofl:. I was born and raised in Khuzestan and I studied philosophy and clinical psychology and nowadays I’m waiting for result of PhD exam

7 پسندیده

They’re just acting stupid. They mean no harm.

@Mashreghi1
So, you meant this one. Hmm.

3 پسندیده

I know what you’re saying and I agree with you to some extent. But the thing is like you rightly pointed out they didn’t understand you two. So I thought that maybe we should at least give them an explanation. But now that you’re saying this I realize I shouldn’t’ve interfered in the first place.

3 پسندیده

Wooow
PHD is great so difficult to pass.i hope be succese on your way

3 پسندیده

Hi
My name is mostafa
Im from Esfahan.
My field of study is industrial Engineering.
I am happy that they have found new friends in the forum.

1 پسندیده

thanks Mr Bagheri
yes it is difficult and I don’t care and I really hope that I can enter in my favorite university and I improve my career

3 پسندیده

We never said we’ll be gone forever. We’ll attack this topic every so often and loot valuable stuff out of lower level folks. We are brutally kind to leave you alive, especially you Doc. You should be grateful to have us here.

:sparkles: Self-Confidence leveled up to 94 :sparkles:

2 پسندیده

Yah.im sure you are able to do that.just try to reach your dream

2 پسندیده

How much do you talk, talk less

2 پسندیده

سلام بچه ها من زیادی زبان بلد نیستم یکم ساده تر بگید

2 پسندیده

Woow PHD
I proud of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap:t2:

3 پسندیده

Hi everybody, good morning