Write about your summer activities

Hey everyone
Lets talk together and write about our summer activities to activate our eng skills.
You can send voice messeges or write about this topic.
Thank you for your participation

2 پسندیده

Hello there!

During this season, I’m busy majoring in the field of killing time. You might say, day by day, I’m getting better and better in each of its courses. Actually, I think myself quite an expert on my field. Yep, not a self-effacing guy.:sweat_smile:

What about you? How do you spend your time these days?

1 پسندیده

Hello,

I’m in a beautiful island with fantastic beaches! People are so nice and helpful
and everyone seems so calm and happy. Weather is bit of a pain in the neck, but you can easily find a cosy bar or cafe with air conditioner and have a cool drink or a super cold coconut milk. I eat a lot and sweat a lot these days, but I’m getting thinner in spite of all the foods I eat. that’s how I’m spending my summer.

2 پسندیده

Interesting answer :smile:
Honestly, me too. I’m wasting my time these days a lot. Sometimes I watch movies, but my major work is killing time as you.

Good for you
Actually I love to go to countryside of my town and stay a while in the nature, but I can’t. So enjoy your time there.

Hey, long time no see!

You must be in Thailand then, eh? Have a nice time there with all that beer and people to chit chat with. :grinning:

2 پسندیده

Doesn’t watching movies also counts as an act of time-killing? :thinking:

Now it mentions as a time killing act for me. Not about always.

What kind of movies do you watch, anyhow? Which genres are among your favorites?

1 پسندیده

When I watch movies I like to go into a dreamy world and don’t see bad happens in real world, so I don’t like social movies like most of persian movies.
And I prefer series in fancy, wizardry, action, enigmatic genres. Like Merlin, Witcher, Money heist, Harry Potter, Sherlock, etc.
What about you?

1 پسندیده

Unlike you, I prefer based-on-reality movies. Like, biographical ones, documentaries and the like. Something that takes me deeper into the outside world and shows me how it actually works. Nothing wrong with the movies you mentioned, I must add, and if I’m being honest, at times I want nothing but to indulge myself in their fancy world but still I usually find some parts of me that are thirsty for actuality. I want or maybe need to know more.

I shall go now. Have a nice weekend.

2 پسندیده

Hoom… This is an idea.

Thank you and you too

Hey! yes it’s been a while that I haven’t sent here anything, how have you been? Well I know how you’ve been because I follow your comments everyday in the chit-chat topic.

I flew from Phuket to Samui island this morning, it’s so beautiful, you are missed.

You’ve been here , haven’t you?

Thailand? Nope! I’ve never been in a foreign country, actually. That’s why I once asked that other guy who’s been in Thailand to tell me about its culture. A bit curious I was at the time, I think. But anyways, what made you think that? That I’ve been there?

P.S. I just surfed the internet and saw some of the pictures of Samui island. Gods, you’re right. It’s beautiful. Picturesque. And I’m just looking at the pictures, for Pete’s sake. Not really there. I wish I were there now. Have a great time!

1 پسندیده

You’re welcome. Thank you, too.

Thanks! I don’t have a good memory so I didn’t remember we talked about Thailand before, that’s why I thought you might been here because didn’t say the name of the country.
Anyway, something happened today I will tell you about in chit-chat topic when I’m back.
take care

Uh-huh.

Alright and thanks.