براتون آرزوی سلامتی وموفقیت دارم :rose::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

مرسی آتوسا جون
نظر لطف شماست عزیزم :rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

@afarkhani
@sara999
@YoKambiz
اساتید طراح و بزرگوار تالار دیدن هنرهای شما در بین زبان خوندن خودش تنوع خوبیه . حتما در فرصت هاتون مارو باز بهره مند کنید.
:rose::rose::rose:

5 پسندیده

چشم. نسیم جان
در نظر دارم باز تمرینام رو شروع کنم تا یادگیری زبان رو هم با انگیزه خیلی بالاتر پیش ببرم :heart::heart::heart:
البته اینم بگم شما خودت یک پا استادی اما رو نمیکنی :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 پسندیده

سلام
ممنون عزیزم شما لطف داری.والا من خودم روفقط یه هنر دوست میدونم وفعلا در اون حد نیستم…
این طرح( ازمن مبتدی) رو هم فقط برای ادای دین به زحمات و انرژی که توی تالار دریافت کردم گذاشتم…
برای همه دوستان هنرمندم هم آرزوی پیشرفت وموفقیت دارم
:rose: :rose::rose:

7 پسندیده

Hi everybody
Why here is so stillness? :face_with_monocle:
I think that I upload a photo here, which includes a lot of stillness and silences on it, that the meaning of stillness would be easy to comprehension :thinking:
I know that I’m not a good in writing the caption for images especially in English to explaining the sensation or description of images but I love the images which contain o lot of stillness on it and you know these images
may have not to write a good caption or other sentences for about what has happened because of these images vividly show what they are. in other words the minimalist photos always have this sensation. without any description or caption, we would understand the feeling of those images

15 پسندیده

Woooow what a beautiful picture :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::heart:

3 پسندیده

They are sooooo amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap:
Good job :clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

@mohadeseh34 @fdoosti :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 پسندیده

واااای خیلی خوشگله محدثه جون, به به هنرمندیاااااا, چقدر با نمکه. دستت طلااا. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 پسندیده

چشات قشنگ میبینه اتوسای عزیزم :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:قابلو نداره :heart::heart_eyes:

2 پسندیده

به به خانم هنرمند :clap::clap:
چه با مزه ست :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
آفرین بهت

2 پسندیده

سلام به به باریک به شما عزیزم :heart_eyes::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heartpulse:
با استفاده از خمیر فیمو هست؟

1 پسندیده

سلام.
بنده امروز این تاپیک رو دیدم و متوجه شدم چقدر افراد هنرمندی اینجا دور هم جمع شدند. از دیدن هنر همه دوستان لذت بردم. بسیار عالی بود.

با اینکه بافت طبیعت اطراف ما به زیبایی شمال ایران نیست ولی سعی می‌کنیم زیبایی‌های موجود رو در حد توان‌مون ثبت کنیم. امیدوارم خوش‌تون بیاد :slight_smile:

15 پسندیده

ممنون عزیزم :heart_eyes::tulip:

ممنون نسیم عزیزم ن خودم خمیر درست کردم

2 پسندیده

The blood-red color

The area and depth of Urmia Lake have been decreased since 2002 and more than 90% of it was drought. I was taking photos around Kazem Dashi area on a sunny August day, but I could not find a beautiful nature except salt marsh. I walked a few hours to a small island called “Yas Adasi”, but there was no water there. The island was dune-shaped and when I climbed the dune, I saw an interesting nature. There was water another side of the dune. It was red. Due to the activity of microscopic organisms inside this lake and its small area, the color of the lake was changed to red. NASA’s research suggests that in the past years, lake color have been changed repeatedly, and its color has been reddened from green to blue due to bacterial and algae activity resulting from air warming and reduce the entry of freshwater sources into the lake.

15 پسندیده

چه عکس زیبایی
میشه گفت دقیقا ترکیب رنگهای مورد علاقم در این عکس جمع شده.
بسیار زیباست ، احسنت به شما و زاویه دید هنریتون :clap::clap::clap::clap:
اگه از غروب خورشیدم عکاسی کردین ممنون میشم به اشتراک بگذارین :slight_smile:
ممنون که با هنر عکاسیتون همچنان روح هنری این تاپیک رو زنده نگه میدارید :rose::rose::rose:

5 پسندیده

@a.bayani :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 پسندیده

Hope in the dry lake

Since people in the Middle East have experienced the war several times in the area, we have no hope for ending this kind of disasters in the Middle East. In the future, it is possible to see another kind of war, not on power, policy, and religion, but because of water. The Middle East is dry and its signs in the Middle East can be easily seen. From recent droughts in Iran (Urmia Lake) and the dry climate of Arabian countries indicate the unpleasant environmental situation of the Middle East. Is there any hope to see the Middle East without a war and drought in the future? Answering this question is really difficult.

This is a picture of Armenian wild sheep with her calf in Kabodan Island in Urmia Lake. The background of the picture shows a desert-like salt marsh, which was a beautiful Lake some years ago. Calf and her mother try to find water in the dry lake surrounding them.

14 پسندیده

سلام. دست مریزاد:clap::clap:بسیار زیباست

3 پسندیده