Summary of the first lesson: emotional mastery1

I tried to write the summary of the lesson using the words I learned from AJ’s podcasts: :slightly_smiling_face:

The first lesson speaks about the correlation between emotional mastery and English acquisition. There are many techniques to manage our emotions that help people to master English. The first key factor that every peak performance coach suggest is to do is shifting our posture. Changing of position, ranging from pulling the shoulder back and pushing the chin and head up to pushing the eyes up tends to reach great emotional feeling. Another important factor is deep breathing which is the main practice of martial arts. Furthermore, if you consider these methods you can eliminate depression feeling from your days. To conclude, by forcing ourselves to do such practical things which are mentioned before we can soundly change our lifestyle. To conclude, the more we fake emotions, the easiest we make it.

این تاپیک مربوط به درس «درس اصلی» در اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس» است. دوره «انگلیسی قدرت»، بخش «تسلط بر عواطف ۱»

6 پسندیده

Wowww its so wonderful keep it going you are the besttt​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

2 پسندیده

Thank you dear , you can do this too​:sunglasses:, it’s a great way to active vocabulary that we learn from any podcast

1 پسندیده

Oh yes of course​:joy::heart:thanks for your kind comment​:wink::sparkling_heart:

1 پسندیده

I enjoyed reading you. You write paragraphs in a professional way. However, twice you tried to write a conclusion for your paragraph which, I believe, is a shortcoming in your text.

BTW, keep going cuz practice is the recipe for success.

2 پسندیده

Oh, yes you right, thanks for your comment :rose:

1 پسندیده