چالش وبلاگ(Ala & her mother) ( the Chinese farmer )

5 پسندیده

تقدیم به شما.من معمولاواسه دوستام عکساگلای خودمو بجای استیکرمیفرستم.لذتش غیرقابل مقایسه س.بعضی ازین گلاروچندساله براشون زحمت کشیدم درست مثل یه بچه رسیدگی میخوان.بخصوص که آدم قصدش فروش نباشه.امیدوارم ازدیدنش حس خوبی داشته باشید.دلنوشته های زیادی بانگلیسی ازپرورش گل دارم…اگه بهم نزدیک بودیم خودگلاتقدیمتون میکردم.

3 پسندیده

ممنونم از شما دوست خوش ذوق. برای شما و گلهاتون آرزوی شادابی و سلامتی دارم.

3 پسندیده

During the month of Ramadan, Muslims won’t eat or drink between dawn and sunset. This is called fasting.
Fasting is important during Ramadan as it allows Muslims to devote themselves to their faith and come closer to Allah, or God

Ramadan is also a time for spiritual reflection, prayer, doing good deeds and spending time with family and friends.
People will make a special effort to connect with their communities and reach out to people who need help. Furthermore, Ramadan is a time to purify the soul.

I pray a prosperous month for all of us.:palms_up_together:

12 پسندیده

Hi,
what do you do about me and my emotion @YoKambiz whit your selection for wsd challenge, my memories induce me to write this letter for Ala:

To my daughter Ala
If you need me, call me. I don’t care if I’m sleeping , if I’m having my own problem or if you want to talk to me, I’ll always be there for you. You’re my treasure in life. I’ve done many wrong things in life, but one thing which I’ve made right is that I gave birth to you even I missed all my good opportunities to high level of job and education.
God bless you :heart_eyes: :rose:

8 پسندیده

If i want summarize your character , i must say that you are the symbole of great mother not only for dear Ala, but also for all of us :heart::heart:

3 پسندیده

:rose::rose:An emotional message from a great mother.

Thanks a lot :rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

You’re flattering me too much ( it’s an idiom means you make me ashamed). I can’t say anything of your commendation.

6 پسندیده

Hi.
Woow. You are a perfect and wonderful mother. God will keep you for your pretty girl.

3 پسندیده

MY GOOD EXPERIENCE
Hi, I’m going to learn english to Ala like her mother’s language, Farsi, so this summer I try to foster an interest in English in her without any pressure or a compulsory job. First I did that by showing short animation and playing like the animation and singing. We play game like Hide and seek, and so on. At first it was difficult but it happen and now she desires to learn new things day by day. One important point is kids don’t like to repeat a lot so try to learn new things but by being creative we can repeat it in different situation. There are Ala’s voice just for first days now she knows more this. I try to speak with her a lot even if she don’t answer.

16 پسندیده

:clap::clap::clap::clap::joy:

That’s Awesome really.

Nice pronunciation she’s got there…

I think if she continues like this ( of course with the help of a great mom like you) she’ll definitely learn English.

I’m so proud of a team member like you Mrs. Niknam. :rose::rose::rose:

7 پسندیده

My dear one :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
His voice is beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
His pronunciation is wonderful :clap::clap::clap:
His mother is also a great master :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

4 پسندیده

Wow, she is great, her voice is full of energy, it’s a given, Ala has a great mom.
When I hear Ala’s voice, I proud of you.
I know you’re the best mom that you take time for douther.
I love Ala and her mom. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 پسندیده

Thanks Mr. Kambiz, It’s my honour to be here, I get useful point of your papers about children.
:rose:

Ms.Hananeh thanks a lot my dear friend, :rose: :rose:

Wow, I love you , you give me a lot energy :rose: :rose::rose:

5 پسندیده

Hello mrs niknam.you are very good and the best mother who I have already seen and I wish the best things for dear Ala.
Mrs niknam please help me until I teach English to my son. He is 4 years old.
Thank you a lot…
:rose: :rose: :rose:

2 پسندیده

Thanks Mr.ghavami for your commendation.

Yes, for sure

3 پسندیده

Wow that’s awesome :slight_smile:
Ala is really lucky to have a mom like you :slight_smile:
And what a nice accent she has ^^
I think the most demanding work in the word is parenting !
And I think you are doing it as best as you can ^
^
Congratulations :slight_smile:

4 پسندیده

Congratulations on having a talented girl like Alla :heart_eyes:
Congratulations to Alla for having a very energetic mother like you :star_struck:
And congratulate us on having you here :tulip::tulip::tulip:

4 پسندیده

God bless her.She’s really good.How old is she?

1 پسندیده

Thanks a lot my dear friend. I’m really lucky to have Ala thanks goodness. :rose: :rose:

Thanks a lot my dear friend :rose: :rose:

Thanks, In about 3 months she will be 5 years old

6 پسندیده