چالش وبلاگ(Ala & her mother) ( the Chinese farmer )

Oh my God!
Awesooooooome :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
That was very very good
Her pronounciation was great. It’s show that you are a great teacher for dear Ala. I’m sure that by this way she can learn English very fast. God bless her :heart:

7 پسندیده

Cutie :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
That is really fantastic :clap: :clap: :clap:
She’s so lucky to have a teacher like you
God bless you and your dear daughter :heart_eyes::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

Thanks my dear friends Fatemeh and Maryam banoo, all your commendations give me more confidence to stay on my track and do my job better as a mother. :rose: :rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

Hi all my dear friends;
According the article that share with you, from now I’m going to write ministory based on all phrases and words that I learn every day to become commen for me, I think this method clicks with me to improve my skills especially speaking ( fluent speaking). So now I’m reading the real english course, I’ve studied 17 lesson of this course but I want to review all phrases that I learn pulse new words by reading books and so on especially common words which used a lot in conversation.
To day: 1397/7/26
My first story:

Today, while I was talking to a friend of mine at the office; all of a sudden my boss came into my room and he said" I wanna introduce new boss" . First I thought he was pulling my leg. I love my boss and honesty is one of his defining traits. He said" now the new boss is you". Oh my god, I can’t believe that happens but it was my wishes. I said" you’ve gotta be kidding.
" No, I’m serious, it’s not far fetched cause you’re my best employment , and standing in your mind that organizational ability is an essential attribute for a good manager" he said to me.

• all of a sudden: suddenly; right away with out warning

• Pulling one’s leg: making joke by lying to some one and pretend that the lie is true

• you’ve gotta be kiding: you’re not serious

• far fetched: unbelievable

• standing in one’s mind: remember sth very good

• attribute: feature

The end
By for now

11 پسندیده

Hi my dear. yes great , I agree with you that this method is very practical and we can apply it as WSD challenge. but anyway I do it today and share with you.
Yours sincerely :rose::herb:

3 پسندیده

Thanks,
this story remembered me, some phrases and words that I learned, I’ll try it in my webloge, this is a good method for learning English.
Good luck

3 پسندیده

Great; good job. By doing that these phrases will be reviewed for me. I’m looking forward your attempt
Best regards :rose:

3 پسندیده

1397/7/28
My second mini story

I was on the phone with mom that all of a suden my husband came home and he had a little bit stress out then I got worried and though to myself what might be happened? I had to cut off the phone. Then I asked " what’s the matter, why do you come home so early?" Then he said " we need to let go and have great trip , it’s what you want as well, isn’t it?" I got surprised and told him " you’ve gotta be kidding". Then I found we are on the same page about going to the country. We needed a trip, on that point it was like a breath of fresh air after having intensive week. We would try to have leap of faith since seeing everything is going wrong. So we tried to chill out and relax, in fact we had the time of ourselves.

To Cut off: suddenly stop something (especially phone calls)

TO let go: to relax

To be on the same page: to have same idea about something

To have a leap of faith: an action that requires courage

To chill out: to relax

To have the time of ourselves: enjoy

9 پسندیده

Hi everyone;

My third mini story- part 1

I’ve experienced quite a few traveling and going abroad especially to England. England is a rainy country so it’s a given that you experience a rainy day. In fact having rainy day is a dime a dozen. The last time that I was going to England, as usual I was running late because I live in boonies so I missed my flight, so I had to go next month and I thought of this old saying better late than never. But this time I had a problem and it was the cost of the ticket. It cost an arm and a leg, however it didn’t deter me from journey.

quite a few: many

it’s a given: there is no doubt

a dime a dozen: common

running late: late

boonies: a place without important facilities

better late than never: دیر رسیدن بهتر از هرگز نرسیدن

cost an arm and a leg: cost a lot of money; expensive

To deter: to prevent

See you next time with part 2.

Best regards

10 پسندیده

Hi Ala’s mother and my friends
I have a diary about this subject. Once we
traveled to my sister’s house and I had to sleep away from my daughter and it was her first experience to sleep away me. So we had a big ritual to say goodnight and I think it lasted for about an hour. She kissed my hands and my face several times and she said goodnight several times and my family all waited for us to finish the ritual and sleep. But it seems that it was not going to finish. So my brother said: oh my god. If your father is going to war then what do you do? And then everyone laughed and the ritual finished.
But do you know what was the distance between us? Only one meter.:joy: Because I was just in front of the room’s door witch she was sleeping in…

5 پسندیده

In my opinion it’s not important how far it is? Becayse in our house Ala sleeps in her room and she is away from me but I never notice that she is alone and away from me because I feel her in my heart but that night was more further and I felt this physical distance. Any way these days all parents are sensentive to their kid/kids.
Good keeps your daughter.

6 پسندیده

Hi everyone;

My third mini story- part 2

So, as I said , the ticket was expensive and I thought it was because of the inflation and sanction. I wouldn’t expect that the airport was crowded, it took a long time and effort to reach the gate. Any way the one thing that was more hassle was that people pushed through, the line was long and I was waiting and waiting. It was so crowded that I couldn’t breath easily maybe an accident waiting to happen. All of a sudden my boss called me and invited me for an international conference, this was something that maybe wouldn’t happen again. So I thought about the prose and cons of going abroad. I had to make a choice, in fact the best choice.

inflation : a general increase in prices تورم؛

sanction : تحریم

hassle : inconvenience; bother مشکل؛ زحمت؛

an accident waiting to happen: something that is dangerous is going to happen

prose and cons : advantages and disadvantages; good and bad things

8 پسندیده

Hi everyone;

My third mini story- part 3

I had two choice but I decided not to go to England. Later that week as I was ready for the conference when I was in the road to reach the place of the conference my car stopped working. " jeez" I said to myself. Yes, I missed both my opportunities, going abroad and attending the conference. But it was water under the bridge and I could do nothing about that. I thought there still might be hope but I got fired from my job. To top it off, I became sick. " Why I confront with these bad things" I said to my self. I was trying not to have a chip on my shoulders about all bad events that I had experienced. One morning that I woke up I heard a strange voice that it was " you are the best, just go forward ." This voice boosted my ego and gave me more confidence to start from scratch.

water under the bridge : something that you can not changed and it is out of your control

To top it off : in addition to

have a chip on my shoulders : to be angry about something

boost : improve; increase

ego : نفس، ضمیر باطن

start from scratch : start from zero; begin without preparation

7 پسندیده

عرض سلام و ارادت مامان آلای پرتلاش :pray:
شنیدن این ویس واقعا منو به وجد آورد . استعداد و تلاش آلا بینظیره . :+1::+1::clap::clap:
دستمریزاد به شما ، فوق العاده لذت بردم . :ok_hand::ok_hand:
شما همیشه الگوی من هستین :muscle:

2 پسندیده

سلام به دوست عزیز و مهربانم؛ خانم منیر دوست داشتنی که وقتی هوا سرد بشه بیشتر یادتون میکنم بواسطه کلاه و هدیه ارزشمندتون برای آلاء

عزیزمی بانو

شما بزرگوارید :rose: :rose:

3 پسندیده

سرش سلامت انشالله :rose::rose:

زنده باشید

2 پسندیده

سلام.از این متنهای انگلیسی با اینهمه اصطلاح خیلی لذت می برم.واقعا دست شما درد نکنه.یکی از بزرگترین مزیتهای زبانشناس همین افراد فعال هستش .بازم تشکر

2 پسندیده

سلام ممنونم از لطف و توجه تون به این تاپیک :rose:
من به شخصه یکی از بزرگترین لذتهای یادگیری زبان اصطلاحات هست و تلاش میکنم که در مکالمات استفاده کنم. امیدوارم که برای سایرین این اصطلاحات هم مفید باشه و سعی میکنم تکرار در اصطلاحات در داستانهای آتی باشه که ثبات در یادگیری ایجاد بشه.
موفق باشید دوست عزیز

2 پسندیده

Really time flies, I can’t believe that one year has gone that I wrote here about engineer day.
I guess this forum will show my aging :slightly_smiling_face:

3 پسندیده

سلام خانم نیکنام عزیز
چرا اینجاهم از رونق افتاده؟؟؟:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 پسندیده