چالش وبلاگ «ehsan957»

Thanx mr ehsan… good topic… for living in the moment i spend time in the morning with meditation. What I gained from meditation is peace😍

2 پسندیده

So good, I know that you are a psychologist and I recommend that you teach us meditation in a topic

1 پسندیده

Miracle of Numbers

Last night I said that I won’t follow the summer challenge and now I want to say why?
Since two years ago I have failed in my planning for daily exercise but at that time I make an important decision. I decided to help from Numbers I decided to register my records. and so I installed an app on my cellphone to register time and rate and path of my walking and running. It really helped me.

How? I saw my walking time as records in digitals games. I have tried to register new records in kilometers that I ran I have tried to keep my chain… And I did this when I began cycling too

I was good for the first days. the miracle of numbers forced me to keep my job. but there was a problem I saw that I didn’t want to broke my chain anyway even I had an important job and it was a tribble fact.

It was like a childish insist. the registering record was good for beginning a new job and it had caused to be my habit but insisting on it could harm me.

So after that, I decided to be on challenges while I think it’s necessary for the beginning and then I wouldn’t notice to Numbers.

So when my 109 days chain on Zabanshenas app has been broken I didn’t be sad and I continue that.

6 پسندیده