چالش وبلاگ F. doostiا- Starting of a journey

سلام
واااااای خوش بسعااادتت :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::cry::cry:
حتمااااا سلاممون رو برسون :cry::cry:
زیارتت قبول باشه :tulip::rose::tulip::rose::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

قبول باشه دوست عزیز
التماس دعا :pray:

3 پسندیده

به به خوش اومدی به شهر ما فاطمه جون کاری داشتی در خدمتم عزیزم :blush::blush::blush::heart_eyes::raised_hand: انشاءالله قبول باشه :blush::heart:

4 پسندیده

سلام عزززیزم
مرررسی از تو

نه اونو که با جزئیاتش گفتم
بعدشم ی الهی آمییین از ته قلبم :heart::heart::joy::joy::joy:

4 پسندیده

سلام عزیزم
چششششم حتما. شما که جلو چشی کلللا :heart:
مژده ببین از چه هوایی فرار کردم

6 پسندیده

مررسی آقا فرزاد گرامی :tulip:
به یادتون هستم

مرررسی عزیزم
لطف داری زیییاااد :heart::heart:

4 پسندیده

ایول
کارت درسته :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
من الان دقیقا تو همین هوامو دارم ریه هامو با خاک تقویت میکنم :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
اونجا سیردلت نفس بکش :joy::joy::heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

فدات فاطمه جان :heart::tulip:

3 پسندیده

Learn the methods of learnig from Immunology :blush::heart_eyes:

In medical immunology there is a phenomenon that is relation to immune cells! images%20(1)
The cells that protect us from danger.when they collide with the pathogen they becom active very fast.One subgroup of these cells named “T Cell” that are very very important role in defection against infection like HIV virus.
images
When they detect these viruses, start to becom more active to kill them.For this reason they use of all their own potential and equipment against virus.
images
But there is a problem!
If these cell have* Excessive Continuse Stimulation they get Exhasusted and bored.So effector function of this cell becom low or moderate and they can not kill the virus :disappointed_relieved:
But if they have Repetitive stimulation their effector function is always High untill cell becom senescent :blush::blush::muscle:

We learn from this phenomenon that we must have *Perseverance and *Continuity to learn

11 پسندیده

Miss doctor;
:heart_eyes: That’s very cool
and
I have a lot of them :joy::sunglasses:

3 پسندیده

Thanks a lot honey :heart_eyes:
I hope all your cells be natural forever :hugs:

3 پسندیده

this dictum is interesting, thanks dear for sharing scientific issues, in fact it 's a good opportunity for learn about nature of our body. thanks a lot again

3 پسندیده

Thanks dear friend for your idea :heart_eyes:
In fact when I study immunology I think that God put the secret of lifestyle in our body. We just need to be curious about that to explore them😁

3 پسندیده

Wooow! :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: Thnx :heart_eyes:

و امـــروز
انقــــــدر عاشقم…
که شاخ هایم شکوفه داده است. :cherry_blossom:

7 پسندیده

بسیار عالی:rose::rose:زیبا و دلنشین:rose:

3 پسندیده

Thanks a lot dear. It seems that you have very good pronunciation in English. So I’m waitinig to hear you in this forum.:wink::clap::tulip:

4 پسندیده

It’s your favor

Thank you :rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

وای خدای من چه صدای دلنشینی.بابا من یه پیشنهاد دارم.اقای ناصری یه استودیو بزنه برای دوبله.کلی استعداد و صدای خوب اینجا هست.
شما فقط صدا ضبط کن اصلا تایپ نکن

5 پسندیده

@fdoosti :rose::pray:
I hope … so soon … :))

@R.min :rose::pray:
#خِژالت: ))

8 پسندیده

سلام صبح بخیرعزیزم
بخاطر صدای محشرتون پیشنهادی به مربیان و سازنده های نرم افزار دارم که از صدای شما برای برنامه استفاده کنند واقعا صدای عالی داریند:rose::rose::rose::rose::kissing_heart:

3 پسندیده