یکم به فکر قشر ضعیف جامعه زبان باشین آقاااا:wink:

5 پسندیده

سلاااااااام عزیزم باریک بالاخره دلت گذاشت بذاری ویس رو :smile:
باریکلا افرین
به امید اینکه همیشه فعال و پر انرژی باشی :blush:

3 پسندیده

داستان لیلی و مجنون مینویسید احتمالا؟؟‌😜

6 پسندیده

اره دیگ اخر دلو زدم به دریا :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: مرسی :heart::heart::heart:[quote=“m-m96, post:435, topic:1312”]
عالی:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
عالی:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
منم امتحانمو بدم یه داستان کوشولو میسازم:blush:
[/quote]

واقعا فکر نمیکردم انقد خوب باشه خودم کلی خندیدم به داستانم :joy: به امید اینکه داستانای زیادی ازت ببینم اینجا:blush::muscle::muscle:

5 پسندیده

یا خدا :joy:
اینم داستان من که البته خلاصه شده ی یک کتابه ولی خودم خلاصه ش کردم و یه جاهاییش هم تغییر دادم

بابت همه سوتی ها و بد صداییم هم عذر خواهی می کنم. امیدوارم خوشتون بیاد

اینم متن:
Hi. Everyone
Last night I read a book. A book about a lovely story. Maybe most of you heard that story befor. But i liked it sooo much
This story is called " The gift of the Magi" By O.henry

Let’s begin:

There was a woman named Della. Della had one dollar and eighty-seven cents. That was all.

Three times Della counted it. And the next day would be Christmas.

There was clearly nothing to do but sit down and cry. So dell cried.

Dell finished her crying and dried face. She stood up by the window and looked out unhappily at a gray cat walking along a gray fence in a gray backyard.

She had only One dollar and eighty-seven cents to buy her husband jim a christmas gift. She had been saving every penny she could for months, and that’s all.It’s the result.

There was a tall glass mirror between the windows of the room. Suddenly dell looked at the mirror and realized a special thing of herself.

Quickly she pulled down her hair and let it fall to its full length. Her hair was very tall. It reached below her knees. But suddenly she put it up again. She still still while a few tears fell on the floor.

Now. Dell and her husband Jim had two possessions which they valued. One was Jim’s gold time piece. The watch that had been his father’s and his grandfather’s. The other was Della hair.

Della put on her coat and her old brown hat. With a quick motion she went out the door and down the street.

She stopped front of a sign of a Beauty saloon. She ran up the steps to the beauty saloon. Out of breath.

“Will you buy my hair?” asked Della. And the answer was “Yes .I buy it. Take your hat off and let us have a look at it.”

“Twenty dollars” She said.
“Give it to me quick” said Della.

The next two hours she looked all of the stores to find and choose a gift for Jim.

She found it last. She found a beautiful silver chain for Jim’s gold watch. It was perfect. She paid all of her money for that. And hurried to her house.

Jim wasn’t at home. Della said to herself: “If Jim does not kill me before he takes a second look at me” But what could i do with One dollar and eighty-seven cents?"

Suddenly jim arrived and knocked the door. Della was nervous. She held the silver chain in her hand and sat near the door and she turned white for a while and prayed to her god to everything being good.

She opened the door and Jim saw her hair. He stood cold like a statue. Della was frightened.

Della said:“Do not look at me that way. I had my hair cut to buy a christmas gift for you. My hair will grow out again. make a smile and say merry Christmas.”

Jim ask:" You have cut off your hair?" slowly as a dying man

“Cut off and sold it. Do you like me as before? I am the same person without my hair right?” Della said

Jim had no idea. he sat down on a couch and took out a package out of his coat and said: “I bought a gift if for you that if you see it you will frightened at first look.”

Della quickly opened that package and tore the gift paper. She shocked. Suddenly she cried.

It was the bundle of beautiful combs that she dreamed about them before.

Then della jumped out and give the gift to jim. She had hope at her heart.
She was happy for cutting off her hair to buy that gift.

Jim opened the gift and saw the silver chain. He said “But…”

He continued: “But i sold my gold watch to buy the package of combs” and he smiled at her beautiful wife.

And they were sat down on couch and … :smiley:

Thank you for listening to this story. I hope you Enjoyed it. have a good night

13 پسندیده

کمش کردم :smiley:

4 پسندیده

یه جورایی شبیهشه :wink:

3 پسندیده

بهبه بلخره اومد … عالی بود:clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 پسندیده

ترکوندی داداش عالی بود👏

4 پسندیده

فدات داداش، از داستانای شما بهتر اینجا نداریم :heart:
البته مریم خانوم هم داستانش خیلی خنده دار بود (رقیب پیدا کردی) :smiley:

3 پسندیده

ممنون، خیلییی لطف دارید شما :blush:

3 پسندیده

حالا خیلی مونده تا برسیم:wink::muscle:

3 پسندیده

کمیشو گوش دادم عاااالی بود:clap::clap::clap:
شب کااامل و سرحوصله میگوشم😍
باریک:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 پسندیده

خییییلی خوب شده
شما هم عالی هستین:thumbsup::clap::clap:

4 پسندیده

خخخخ من تازه متن فارسی داستانمو نوشتم
اما
یه ذره خشن و غمگین و دپرس کننده و گریه آوره:joy::joy::no_mouth::no_mouth:
فردا که امتحانمو دادم شروع میکنم انگلیسیشو نوشتن:heart_eyes::nerd_face:

5 پسندیده

خیلی خوب بود
صداتونم عالیه…عالی

5 پسندیده

@m-m96
@fdoosti
@KH.GH64
ممنون از همتون دوستان خوبم، خیلیییی لطف دارید :heart: :sweat_smile:

نکته: من الان درس 19 انگلیسی قدرتم، وقتی شما به این درس رسیدین شک نکنید از من بهتر میشید
من از اول با اشتیاق و شدتی که شما الان دارید شروع نکرده بودم

6 پسندیده

عین واسه من:joy::joy: خدا قوت:muscle::clap:

5 پسندیده

این داستانو خوندم ولی یادم نیست کجا دقیقا
خیلی داستانش قشنگه
دمت گرم صدای رسایی داری و تلفظتم خوبه باید بیشتر از اینا وویس شیر کنی حیفه.

3 پسندیده