چالش 4 Discussion - غذا - No Persian

Oh my god
Since morning I’ve waited to find a quiet place to record my voice
But children don’t allow me to :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
In the middle of my recording suddenly my Sister starts shouting at me :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
They’re driving me cccccrrraaaaaaaaaazzzzzy
I’ll try again tomorrow :woman_facepalming:

6 پسندیده

Hi dear friends

1- My favorite food is dolme, but with a little meat and a lot of barberry.because I don’t love meat and love sour food.
2- quchan’s local food is ashe abkesh, but I don’t eat and I got it from the Internet.
3- I feel that a lot of energy is transmitted to my cell’s when I eat it.but I’m not gutty.
4- Any food that is prepared with great meat, because I don’t love meat and I did not eat meat from the age of 6 except with kababs, dolme or pirashki with a little meat.
5- I usually cook at home and sometimes I get a fast food order from my nieces

5 پسندیده

:joy: :see_no_evil: I’m sorry. I mean, Mr. Kambiz.

3 پسندیده

CC
@YoKambiz

3 پسندیده

دوست عزیز و بزرگوار، از این که وقت میذاری و به همه انرژی میدید بسیار بسیار ممنونم :bouquet:
@YoKambiz

4 پسندیده

If it’s not possible. just write your thoughts.
It’s totally fine.

Nice Ideas you got there.

So we basically have the same idea about eating meat. :clap::clap:

@14510545

Thanks, my friend. mistakes are my dearest friend :grin:

I hope they’ll be yours too. Of course, your mistake wasn’t a big deal.

It’s my honor miss @annaBNY

I like to communicate with my lovely group and that’s it. :rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

It is very good that you have the same opinion with me
:rose::rose::rose::rose:
My family is against me in this case
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 پسندیده

in spite of you emphasize in the title No Persian… I used it…:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: sorry for my inattention :sweat:
@YoKambiz

3 پسندیده

No It’s totally fine :rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

I’ll record tomorrow
Today is my cousin’s wedding, i’m Completely busy
:pray::pray::pray:

5 پسندیده

Hello
After six times of recording, I notice that some of them weren’t recorded at all and some of them had bad quality and I notice that my Tablet doesn’t have enough storage!! So I record myself with Nokia! My first voice was much better and faster than this one I don’t know why I became slower after repeating recording. So this is my 7th voice! I should say I don’t use any texts and I just talk as I was watching the wall in front of me!
And I’m sorry because of the noises that would annoy you.
(This time the questions were so easier to answer)

6 پسندیده

still, tomorrow hasn’t come? :joy::joy:

5 پسندیده

Noises don’t bother me… Don’t worry.

Cucumber is also delicious in Shirazi salad. It is delicious for everyone.

I don’t know what is in the beef that I hate from?!!

Raisins? For keshmesh? Interesting!

So if we come to Gilan, I would share a photo in my weblog, ok? We may go there after two months.

Thanks a lot.

Support native goods!!:blush::smile:

4 پسندیده

Great I’ll appreciate it :rose::rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

I’m so sorry i promise today i’ll record :joy::joy::joy::no_mouth::see_no_evil:

4 پسندیده

https://talk.res.zabanshenas.ir/original/3X/e/f/eff6c565c7a02f870fe15e00fb629c4fc567d74d.mp

RTT

4 پسندیده

8 پسندیده

First of all I should say that I’m not foodie, so I don’t care about food a lot … I am almost healthy eater if I’m not some times, I try to be…
My favorite foods are Fesenjan and crispy fish, these are really delicious :yum:
I don’t like sushi and shrimp, especially shrimp, it looks really disgusting… My parents are Turkish and I should say that our traditional food is Kofte Tabrizi😃.
I prefer home made food especially my mother’s cooking, bcz it is healthier and more delicious than fast food…

4 پسندیده

سلام… دوستان ویس هایی که فرستاده میشه تو گروه هیچکدوم برای من باز نمیشه،اگه دلیلشو میدونید راهنمایی کنید حل شه ممنون میشم…

2 پسندیده

Try with other browser, if it have same problem, check your internet setting,specially proxy setting,irancell or mci provice service always add their proxy in setting maybe ur problem related that.

1 پسندیده