چالش چهارم EF POV 🔴 ( درس ۴ قدرت )

سلامی دوباره به دوستان عزیز.

EF1, EF 2, EF 3, EF 4

خب دوباره جمعه رسید و با یه چالش دیگه در خدمتتون هستیم.
خب همونطور که میدونید و در چالش های قبلی دیدید این چالش هفتگیه و شما میتونید این چالش رو به دو صورت زیر انجام بدید و ویس بگیرید و برای ما بفرستید.

روش اول: روخوانی
کسانی که دوست دارن میتونن داستان ها رو در سه زمان داده شده رو خوانی بکنن و صداشون رو ضبط کنند و بفرستند.

روش دوم : بازگویی
خب این یکی برای کسانی خوبه که دوست دارن کلمات غیر فعالشون رو فعال کنن.حالا چجوری؟
به اینصورت که شما داستان ها رو خوب گوش میکنید و وقتی که کل داستان رو فهمیدید اون رو به زبان خودتون در زمانهای گفته شده بازگو میکنید.مثل کنفرانس های زمان تحصیل.میتونید چکیده کنید ویا میتونید به داستان اضافه کنید‌.هر جور که دوست دارید میتونید شرکت کنید.مهم شرکت کردن و جسارت داشتن و پیشرفت کردنه.
مربی و استاد عزیز اقا کامبیز @YoKambiz قبول زحمت کردن که برای هر چالش یک نمونه از این روش برامون درست کنن که همه با این روش مفید بیشتر اشنا بشیم.
این روش خیلی عالیه بهتون پیشنها میکنم حتما این روش رو امتحان کنید.
اقا کامبیز وقت نکردن بفرستن ولی جاش خانم ناظم گرامی @pari زحمت کشیدن یک روخوانی عالی فرستادن برای دیدن اینجا کلیک کنید

علاوه بر این شما میتونید مراحل چالش (دیدگاه من) اقا کامبیز رو انجام بدید و اینجا ارسال کنید.

دو دوست عزیز کمک کردن که چالش این هفته برگزار بشه. آقا @firo744 عزیز که زحمت کشیدن و داستان رو در سه زمان حال ساده و اینده ساده و گذشته ساده اماده کردن.که واقعا قدردان زحمتشون هستم.
و دیگری اقا مهران عزیز @mehran72es که با پرویی تمام ویس نمونه این هفته رو انداختیم گردن ایشون. واقعا ممنونم از این دو بزرگوار که وقت گذاشتن.

خب عزیزانی که تمایل دارن به ما کمک کنن و ویس نمونه رو ضبط کنن زیر پستی که صداشون رو فرستادن بنویسن که داوطلب برای رکرد کردن صدای نمونه هستن تا در چالش ششم از وجودشون بهره ببریم.

برای دسترسی به چالش قبل اینجا کلیک کنید.

شما میتونید در چالش های قبلی هم شرکت کنید و فیدبک بگیرید پس بریم برای پیشرفت در زبان و زندگی.

زمان حال ساده

برای دیدن متن انگلیسی داستان در زمان حال ساده اینجا کلیک کنید

There is a guy and his name is George. George has a problem. In fact, he has two
problems. Oh no. Not just one problem, two problems.
Well, his first problem is that girls always laugh at him. His second problem is that
he loves, loves Angela. And, of course, Angela is a girl. He wants to impress her.
But George has dating trauma. Because girls always laugh at him when he asks
them for a date. And beautiful girls laugh even more at George. Then, With beautiful
girls, he has super dating trauma.
But one day he decides “I will develop new empowering beliefs.” So every day he
says an incantation. His incantation is: “I’m handsome and I’m cool.”
Every day George looks in the mirror and he says: “I’m handsome and I’m cool.” He
says it all the time. When he is eating breakfast, When he is walking to work, During
lunch, Going home from work, eating dinner, watching TV, all the time, every day, he
says the same incantation “I’m handsome and I’m cool.”
He repeats it again and again and again. He starts to believe it. So he starts to go to
the gym. He goes to the gym every day. At the gym, he works out. He lifts weights.
And he exercises and says: “I’m handsome and I’m cool”. He gets stronger.
Then he goes to a public speaking class. He learns how to speak to people. And
before every speech, he says his incantation: “Hi, I’m George and I’m handsome and
I’m cool” and then he gives his speech.
And when he finishes he says: “Thank you, I’m George and I’m handsome and I’m
cool.” His speaking gets better and better and better.
And one day, amazingly, he is handsome. And one day, amazingly, he is cool.
He walks over to Angela’s apartment. He knocks on the door. She answers. He says
“Hi, I’m George. I’m handsome and I’m cool and I want you.” Of course, she yells: “You bet, you’re hot, I love you!” George is very happy. And of course, he is handsome
and cool.

زمان گذشته ساده

برای دیدن متن انگلیسی داستان در زمان گذشته ساده اینجا کلیک کنید

There was a guy and his name was George. George had a problem. In fact, he had
two problems. Oh no. Not just one problem, two problems.
Well, his first problem was that girls always laughed at him. His second problem was
that he loved, loved Angela. And, of course, Angela was a girl. He wanted to impress
her.
But George had dating trauma. Because girls always laughed at him when he asked
them for a date. And beautiful girls laughed even more at George. Then, With
beautiful girls, he had super dating trauma.
But one day he decided “I will develop new empowering beliefs.” So every day he
said an incantation. His incantation was “I’m handsome and I’m cool.”
Every day George looked in the mirror and he said: “I’m handsome and I’m cool.” He
said it all the time. When he was eating breakfast, When he was walking to work,
During lunch, Going home from work, eating dinner, watching TV, all the time, every
day, he said the same incantation “I’m handsome and I’m cool.”
He repeated it again and again and again. He started to believe it. So he started to
go to the gym. He went to the gym every day. At the gym, he worked out. He lifted
weights. And he exercised and said: “I’m handsome and I’m cool”. He got stronger.
Then he went to a public speaking class. He learned how to speak to people. And
before every speech, he said his incantation: “Hi, I’m George and I’m handsome and
I’m cool” and then he gave his speech.
And when he finished he said: “Thank you, I’m George and I’m handsome and I’m
cool.” His speaking got better and better and better.
And one day, amazingly, he was handsome. And one day, amazingly, he was cool.
He walked over to Angela’s apartment. He knocked on the door. She answered. He
said “Hi, I’m George. I’m handsome and I’m cool and I want you.” Of course, she yelled: “You bet, you’re hot, I love you!” George was very happy. And of course, he
was handsome and cool.

زمان آینده ساده

برای دیدن متن انگلیسی داستان در زمان آینده ساده اینجا کلیک کنید

There will be a guy and his name will be George. George is going to have a problem.
In fact, he is going to have two problems. Oh no. Not just one problem, two
problems.
Well, his first problem will be that girls will always laugh at him. His second problem
will be that he will love, love Angela. And, of course, Angela will be a girl. He will want
to impress her.
But George is going to have dating trauma. Because girls will always laugh at him
when he will ask them for a date. And beautiful girls will laugh even more at George.
Then, With beautiful girls, he is going to have super dating trauma.
But one day he will decide “I will develop new empowering beliefs.” So every day he
will say an incantation. His incantation will be: “I’m handsome and I’m cool.”
Every day George will look in the mirror and he will say: “I’m handsome and I’m
cool.” He will say it all the time. When he will be eating breakfast, When he will be
walking to work, During lunch, Going home from work, eating dinner, watching TV, all
the time, every day, he will say the same incantation “I’m handsome and I’m cool.”
He is going to repeat it again and again and again. He will start to believe it. So he
will start to go to the gym. He is going to go to the gym every day. At the gym, he is
going to work out. He is going to lift weights. And he will exercise and will say: “I’m
handsome and I’m cool”. He will get stronger.
Then he will go to a public speaking class. He will learn how to speak to people. And
before every speech, he is going to say his incantation: “Hi, I’m George and I’m
handsome and I’m cool” and then he will give his speech.
And when he will finish he will say: “Thank you, I’m George and I’m handsome and
I’m cool.” His speaking will get better and better and better. And one day, amazingly, he is going to be handsome. And one day, amazingly, he is
going to be cool.
He is going to walk over to Angela’s apartment. He is going to knock on the door.
She will answer. He will say “Hi, I’m George. I’m handsome and I’m cool and I want
you.” Of course, she will yell: “You bet, you’re hot, I love you!” George is going to be
very happy. And of course, he will be handsome and cool.

ویس روخوانی @fatemeh74 زمان حال ساده

ویس روخوانی @F.doosti زمان گذشته ساده

ویس روخوانی @a.bayani زمان حال ساده

ویس روخوانی @Mohammad11131 زمان حال ساده

روخوانی عالی @pari با متن کامل

ویس روخوانی @Ghabel زمان گذشته ساده

بازگوی @anahita.ssff درس اصلی قدرت

23 پسندیده

49 posts were merged into an existing topic: محل انتقال گفتگوهای موقت

سلام بفرمایید من اومدم خرید من موندم تو ماشین ویس رو ضبط کردم :laughing:

19 پسندیده

فوق‌العاده بود. میگم تو که همه‌ش مدرسه‌ای چطوریه که اینقد پیشرفت داری؟ رازت چیه کلک؟ :laughing:

راستی gym و finish رو اشتباه تلفظ می‌کنی.

10 پسندیده

فاطمه بانو @fatemeh74 واقعا واقعا زیبا بیان کردی.خیلی خوبی تو.خدایی صدات فوق‌العاده ست

خانم‌ناظم چرا به ایشون نمیگی w و th رو اشتباه تلفظ کرد.البته چون خودم مشکل دارم‌فقط تذکر میدم ها

9 پسندیده

به دلایلی :joy:‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

9 پسندیده

مرسی پروین خانم :hibiscus::rose::rose:
نمیدونم :laughing::laughing: کلاس زبان با زور میرم بخاطره همون بازم خیلی پسرفت داشتم متاسفانه

عه ؟
کار میکنم روش مرسی

نه بابا :heart_eyes:
مرررسی آقا آرمین والا من تمرکز نداشتم میترسیدم دزدی چیزی بیاد تو ماشین خفم کنه سوییچو از خالم گرفتم گفتم میترسم :laughing::laughing:

باشه کار میکنم حرص نخور
:laughing:

لطف داری شما :rose::tulip: مرسی

10 پسندیده

سلام فاطمه خانوم
خوش برگشتین بعد مدت ها
خیلیی خوب بود مثل همیشه
نکات رو دوستان گفتن منم یه کلمه ی دیگه رو که جز اینکنتیشن ای جی هم هست میگم که به نظرم درست تلفظ نکردین که کلمه ی handsome بود
ولی صدای شما و ایشون @anahitassff خیلییی شبیه همه

صداش مثل خودته چون :see_no_evil:

11 پسندیده

@pari
@firo744
@R.min

12 پسندیده

چند نفر تا حالا اینو بهم گفتن ولی من خودم اینجوری حس نمیکنم :grin:
تن صدای فاطمه جان خیلی خاصه برام @fatemeh74
و البته قشنگ تره

9 پسندیده

حالا عجله ای هم نبودا.سری بعد تو روخوانی بعدی منظورم بود.
در ضمن then درست نشده

9 پسندیده

سلام ممنونم آقا فیروز
لطف دارید ویسش رو فرستادم لطفا بگید درست شد یا نه؟؟
صدای @anahitassff بهتر هستش

9 پسندیده

خب میخوایید من الان زمان گذشته رو هم بگم ؟

والا صدای من خوب نیست صدای شما قشنگه

گوشاته قشنگ میشنوه چون صدای خودت قشنگ تره

10 پسندیده

خب وقتی وقت داری چرا هر سه تاش نه.
گذشته و اینده رو با هم بفرست.در ضمن نکات هم توش رعایت کن

10 پسندیده

الان میفرستم then رو نمیتونم درست تلفظ کنم :laughing::laughing::laughing:

7 پسندیده

من منظورم اون قسمت اخر کلمه بود که مربوط به مصوت ə بود که البته تلفظش یکم سخته و یه صدای بین اِ و اُ هستش و اِ نیست
ˈhæns ə m
تلفظ گوگل رو هم بذارین رو امریکن و گوش بدین بهتر متوجه میشین اینجا

9 پسندیده

س فاطمه خانوم…کلمه walking رو درست تلفظ نکردید واکینگ نیست …صدای آ نیستش صدای. ٱ. ٱ هستش … حالا هر وقت ویس گرفتم ببینید

Then هم اشتباه بود…
…در کل عالی بود ویستون خیلی خوب

7 پسندیده

@amirali_1506 من درست تلفظ کردم شما بریتیش تلفظ میکنید من امریکن
@pari مگه نه ؟؟؟

9 پسندیده

درسته اون تلفظ بریتیشه. درست تلفظ کردی

10 پسندیده

42 posts were merged into an existing topic: محل انتقال گفتگوهای موقت