طبیعت گردی و رستوران گردی با چالش اسپیکینگ

download.jpeg

1 in Best Places to Visit in New York State

A hub for culture, the arts, food and sightseeing, New York City is on many travelers’ bucket lists – and for good reason. Everyone can find something to enjoy in the Big Apple. You can see a Broadway show, check out the dozens of museums, eat your way through Manhattan’s distinct neighborhoods on a food tour or shop till you drop along Fifth Avenue or in SoHo.
:heart::heart::heart::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration:

4 پسندیده

download.jpeg-۱

2 in Best Places to Visit in New York State

The tumbling, frothy falls – more than 3,100 tons of water flows over the edge every second – are the star attraction in this New York destination that borders Canada. The best way to see Niagara Falls is on a Maid of the Mist boat tour, which takes poncho-clad visitors on a steamboat to the base of the falls.

5 پسندیده

The Statue of Liberty is the nation’s most iconic monument, a symbol of hope to millions of immigrants on their way to Ellis Island. Tourists can visit both attractions via a ferry operated by the National Park Service that meets passengers at Battery Park and runs continuous loops throughout the day. The first stop is the statue, where visitors can enjoy views of both the monument and the New York City skyline at no charge.

5 پسندیده

:heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart::heart::heart:

There are weeks’ worth of attractions and things to do in and around Times Square, but even a brief visit to experience the bigger-than-life excitement is worth the trip. The heart of Times Square is at the junction of Broadway and 7th Ave, where you will be mesmerized by the massive screens that announce everything from the newest films and shows to special presentations.
:heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart::heart::heart:

4 پسندیده

Although it may appear on a map as a small patch of green within the grid of Manhattan streets, Central Park is an expansive space that contains enough sights and things to do to last for days, if not longer. The park is home to a wide range of attractions, from impressive architecture to peaceful gardens.
:heart::heart::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart::heart::heart_decoration::heart_decoration:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.planetware.com/tourist-attractions/new-york-usny.htm&ved=2ahUKEwiS_5Le8M3qAhU15eAKHUb-BcQQFjAMegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw26HkThISRPY8df_Ix5fdVd
:point_up_2::point_up_2:
You can read a lot of best places for to go in new york city❤

4 پسندیده

Hi Alexander 🖑
How are you doing?:tulip:
I have question with you🌸
I want to ask my question in farsi🌹
اگر بخواهم نشان مستعد را دریافت کنم باید چه کار هایی انجام دهم مثل شما آنقدر پیشرفت داشته باشم؟؟شما یکجور الگو برای من در زبان انگلیسی هستید و من دوست دارم به نقطه ی پیشرفت شما برسم
لطفا نگید که نمی دانید چطور نشان مستعد را دریافت کردید :pray:
Please🌹can you help me❤
Thank you very much :tulip:
Excuse me😊What kind of book do you read??
Because you are very improve in your English :relaxed:
Thank you a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good by​:+1::heart:

4 پسندیده

Hi guys❤
Today I wanna to talk about france🌷
Ok…Let’s get started🌸

Bye…I like to know your comments🤗

4 پسندیده

Great, keep going , nice background music.

4 پسندیده

Hi guys…
How are you doing?:kissing_smiling_eyes:
I’m really sorry for not sending sounds and messages🌷
Because I go to the Tehran for my work🌹
Today I wanna to talk about Italy…
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration:

5 پسندیده

Ok
Let’s get started​:kissing_smiling_eyes::+1:

I like to know your comments :heart_decoration::rose:

4 پسندیده

Hi everyone🌹
I send a different picture or topic…

It’s important topic and I think It’s too usefull❤

4 پسندیده

Hi everyone🖑
Now I wanna talk to talk about Germany places to visit❤

Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate
Modeled on the Acropolis in Athens and built for King Frederick William II in 1791, the monumental sandstone Brandenburg Gate in Berlin’s Mitte district was the city’s first Neoclassical structure. Measuring an impressive 26 meters in height - including the Quadriga , the spectacular four-horse chariot carrying the goddess of victory perched atop - its six huge columns on each side of the structure form five impressive passages

4 پسندیده

(Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom)
The towering Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom) - the Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Mary - is located on the banks of the Rhine and is undoubtedly Cologne’s most impressive landmark. This masterpiece of High Gothic architecture, one of the largest cathedrals in Europe, was begun in 1248 and was the most ambitious building project of the Middle Ages.

3 پسندیده

The Black Forest
The beautiful Black Forest with its dark, densely-wooded hills is one of the most visited upland regions in all of Europe. Situated in the southwestern corner of Germany and extending 160 kilometers from Pforzheim in the north to Waldshut on the High Rhine in the south, it’s a hiker’s heaven.
:heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration:

3 پسندیده

Thank you a lot for write your comments or see my posts​:rose::heart_decoration:

3 پسندیده

Hi
I wanna to talk about the village in new york city…

Sorry for not send my voices…
But I back my home and next days I send my voices or sounds for introduction about beautiful and famous cities or countries and…restaurants💟
You can wait for listen my voices…:tulip::heart:

2 پسندیده

:point_down:
Please write your comments and after listen my voice please write or read my questions…
Questions1 :point_down:
Who is the postcard from??
Question2 :point_down:
Where are they??
Question3 :point_down:
Is their vacation good??
Thank you a lot…bye

4 پسندیده

Hello friends, unfortunality I couldn’t download voices and listen to them, I think it’ for internet speed.

But I like to follow this topic and I try again later and joint to you!

Thank you for create this oppurtunity for us :pray:t5:

3 پسندیده

Hi mohammad…how are you doing??
You can listen my voice…:point_up_2:
I introduction about my topic in this voice or sound❤
Thank you a lot for join me💟
I’m waiting for you…

3 پسندیده

Hi mohammad🖑
You promised to write me your opinion🌷
I like to know your comments💟

3 پسندیده