Speaking and writing challenge

One of the best topics to talk)my teacher said that

8 پسندیده

I’m waiting for you …

5 پسندیده

Hello guys
I would say till next Monday I can’t join to this topic .
Because I’m busy as bee and at all l don’t have free time this days .

7 پسندیده

Guys .we paused this challenge until next week.

7 پسندیده

Hello guys. I’m really struggling with this app. Because not only I can’t send my audio but also I often can’t hear your audio in it. For this reason I want to send my opinion in writing form.

8 پسندیده

Today I want to speak about sth you think all young people should be able to do before they leave school.
In my opinion schools are not just places of academic learning. It’s an environment to learn the value of life and time. And where we experience the things that will shape us as an adult.
For example when I was 17 years old . I 've never been able to cook. But now I’m good at cooking.
If you ask me about things that we must learn before leaving school . I must mention that there are a lot of works and skills that we must be able to do during school , not only before leaving school.
I can list for you some of these skills
1_ How to do laundary.
2_How to cook.
3_ How to use public transportation.
4_How to open an account in a bank
5_How to deal with people
6_How to choice a major that interested in
7_How we can find our job related to our major. And etc
In fact It’s a perfect time to learn everything that you interested in . for example take a great photo of you and your family. And eat with your friends in Cafetria on the last time before leaving school . and you can have lots of fun in the last moment.
Of course if we want to go to a higher level we must meet a career adviser for getting some advice. He or She guides us for getting a good job in the future that job you interested in .

7 پسندیده

Thanks for participating :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

5 پسندیده

Hey guys , I want to describe my diet .
Actually my family always use healthy foods. And we never use fast food. In our family we enjoy making delicious meals​:joy: because of delicious food , it is very hard to be fit. :persevere: and I’m always worried about to be in good shape. And in this situation it is hard to go to the gym. Therefore I try to eat small meals in a day. . and I can not eat everything that I want or like.
I’m eating the right food. But now I don’t exercising. Therefore I will feel guilty all the time.

8 پسندیده

7 پسندیده

Thanks for participating :sunflower::sunflower:

Of course you can participate
Dear @Fatemeh_Ansarisadr

6 پسندیده

Hey guys.
We will continue this topic.
I have paused it because I was sick.
But now I am ok.

Let’s start.

@Reyhaneh_Nazary
@abalfazl
@zaribano
@shahnaz17
@mina-bhh
@M.h.khadem
@parivash76

and other friends

And we have speaking just on
saturday
monday
wednesday
friday

7 پسندیده

i am waiting

7 پسندیده

That was great.
Good job
i have trouble sending voice, which is why i write to you
Thank you for your good challenge.

4 پسندیده

Hi
Where is the topic??
Where is the question :question:?
What are we talking about :smiley:?

4 پسندیده

Oh sorry :expressionless: I find it :joy:

3 پسندیده

8 پسندیده

Hi there :wave::wave:
Can i send my voice today?

5 پسندیده

Yes .
You have time to send your voice until next topic which is tommarow

5 پسندیده

Thank you my friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 پسندیده

in the end of audio i said depinitely instead of definitely :man_facepalming::sweat_smile:

8 پسندیده