چالش اسپیکینگ - حیوانات خانگی

Hi there, Giso :blush::wave:

OOH!

:joy: Wow!!! Cats are “creepy” and dogs are “scary”? Come on! Look around. Look at people. You really think cats and dogs are the creepy or the scary ones? :man_facepalming::joy:

It’s my pleasure :blush::rose::pray:

Thank you so much for participating :grin::pray:

6 پسندیده

:joy: Yes! And he’s wearing it better than people

Yes, unfortunately! That’s sad.

7 پسندیده

7 پسندیده

I know what you’re talking about, our acts are much scarier and creepier. I know, I know. But, yeah, I do think cats are creepy and dogs are scary. Gooooooooods, don’t you really find cats creepy when they just sit on a corner and stare at you? :joy:

It’s my pleasure. ( using it has become rather annoying, hasn’t it? Though I don’t see anything this fit to write )

6 پسندیده

Hi there, Setare :blush::wave:

irst of all, remember, getting a pet is like having another kid :joy: It’s soooooooooo hard. They need constant care AND supervision :sweat_smile:

But I hope you guys get one someday. You’ll absolutely love it :grin:

Thank you so much for participating :blush::pray::rose:

7 پسندیده

Of course, not! :joy:

I LOVE IT! They’re really adorable. I also love dogs but since they’re needier and a little clingy, I can’t be around them for a long time. But cats are amazing. I love how they smack everyone right into their stupid face all the time :joy: They’re cute and mean at the same time

6 پسندیده

I understand. I agree they are cute, but only from a safe distance and when you’re not responsible for them. And dogs do really scare the hell out of me.

6 پسندیده

Yes, this could be kinda true.

I hope someday you make your peace with them :grin::v:

7 پسندیده

:weary: :weary: I know, I know. Becaus of that I’ve set strict conditions for getting a pet :sweat_smile: :smiling_imp: though I think her desire for having one is the result of her being the only child, so either a pet or a new baby, that’s my future! :neutral_face: :joy:

4 پسندیده

Oh! :joy::joy: I’d go with the pet

6 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

5 پسندیده

6 پسندیده

سلام، وقتتون بخیر :blush:

متاسفانه من نمی‌تونم فایل صوتی‌ای که ارسال کردید رو گوش بدم، ممکنه به روش دیگه‌ای بارگذاریش رو انجام بدید؟

5 پسندیده

Could you hear it now?

5 پسندیده

I would really glad to read or hear your feedback cause I guess I had lots of mistakes :roll_eyes:

5 پسندیده

Hello, Dorsa :blush::wave:

Oh, great! I can hear you now

0:08 You could say white with shades of brown :blush:

0:39 Depended on*

1:42 Come on, insects are cute too :smile: Ladybugs for instance

2:00 Sincere*

4:09 I appreciate*

Thank you, for participating, Dorsa :pray::rose:

Enjoyed it :blush:

6 پسندیده