تمرین مکالمه زبان انگلیسی - سیاست

Danm! What a gooof! :joy:

I have said " I have a theology", while I meant to say " theory"! God, theology! Where did that come from?!

@matinrohany

How many goofs have I made till now without even realizing it? :joy: you must have laughed yourself into stitches.

God, I’m so pissed. :expressionless:

6 پسندیده

Hi, thanks for your compliment! In fact I’m not interested in politics, but as it affect our whole life, I believe that it’s an inevitable result that we all are involved in politics, unless we put our heads into snows! I can’t talk about it when it had influenced all sides of my life! With respect.

7 پسندیده

Hello. It is true that it affects our whole life, but this kind of politics, in which one person’s vote has no effect in that country, is seen only in our country, and I prefer to know as much as I need to know about my country’s politics, no more. Because in any case, I can’t do anything!

6 پسندیده

We are dissatisfied with this terrible situation. You said your vote won’t have any effect on our country. But see, eight years ago, our people have just made a masterpiece that we are suffering from him. See, there is no hill and valley he doesn’t make it! Yeeees! We’ve destroyed our lives for several years ahead of ourselves! But it doesn’t mean everybody talks about politics is an idiot. For example I wasn’t an idiot just because I was trying to prevent people from voting Mr.Rouhani

5 پسندیده

I didn’tsay that anyone who talks about politics is idiot. In my opinion, idiots are those who can not influence the situation in the country in any way and only make themselves and those around them worse by talking about politics.

I said i don’t like to talk about politics but now I’m taking :sweat_smile:

So i think it’s better we end this discussion here

6 پسندیده

Hi, dear Mohamad Hossein :blush::wave:

0:22 :joy::joy: Lucky you!

2:10 Why would it be scary for you? :joy: Other people should be scared :grin:

6 پسندیده

Yeah, I said :joy: “I know y’all hate to talk about politics”

But, actually it’s a big part of our lives. We can’t simply ignore it.

But the questions were kinda unrelated to politics :grin: You could answer them

5 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:
Come on! Give yourself a break!
I do that all the time, and I’m not even ashamed :joy::sunglasses:

Well, yeah! But after you corrected yourself this way :joy:

Good lord, calm down :joy::pray:

6 پسندیده

True, but we exactly can just simply ignore it right now :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

5 پسندیده

I’m not ashamed. Who said that? :joy: if I was ashamed of making a goof like that, I wouldn’t shout it, so others wouldn’t notice it. But the statement was really sth. :joy: who on earth has a theology?! :rofl:

I was pissed, and I wanted to correct myself, cause knowing you’ve made a mistake and not correcting it, is downright silly and really sth to be ashamed of. So, I simply corrected myself and expressed my annoyance or else it woluld’ve eaten at me all day. Though, I laughed a lot. :joy:

7 پسندیده

:+1::joy::joy::joy:
Exactly , i think if i become president i will destroy the country

7 پسندیده

:joy::joy::man_facepalming: Alright! I guess so

5 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:
Moses had(invented) one, and seems like everybody liked it :joy:

I’m glad you did it, then :sweat_smile: I’m getting worried :joy:

5 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy: Don’t worry
You won’t do any worse than the previous ones :grin::v: