تمرین مکالمه زبان انگلیسی - ماوراء الطبیعه

Yeah exactly there are many things that we can’t explain because we are not knowledgeable enough and human ignorance is infinit :+1::+1:

5 پسندیده

Hello there.
Yeah, we’re quite different. :joy:
But it doesn’t really matter much. Nothing is certain in this ever_changing world. It’s too ancient and complicated for us to try to state solid facts about it. There is no certainty in anything, if you ask me.

5 پسندیده

I do not know
But I am sure that whatever calamity befalls us humans is our right
If we factor in the theory of parallel universes, I think we humans are the most harmful and dangerous creatures in the history of the universe.
I just pray to God that even if the earth were to be destroyed, we would not be able to reach other planets and we would be destroyed along with the earth.
What racist sentences :joy: I feel like an alien too
By the way, I do not hate to meet with one of them

5 پسندیده

You are right Humanity is really harmful and dangerous for our nature and environment , but you have really intense and radical thoughts about humanity . I guess you made a contraction with aliens to betray us :joy: and finally they will take you as a hostage and humanity will save you after a long negotiation :blush:

4 پسندیده

Yeah when I look back and remember my beliefs
in five year ago I conclude my thoughts were absurd and inaccurate

4 پسندیده

It was a good scenario. We only need one director and one sponsor. This genre of films sells well at the box office in the United States. But seriously, the world has a special order. Everyone in the world respects this order except humans, although we did the same thing many years ago. The new generations have become very rebellious and unconventional

4 پسندیده

Yeah definitely it’s a great opportunity and the movie is going to become a blockbuster :star_struck: , If only we had a sponsor and a director, we would have become billionaires :joy: then I could book a ticket to Honolulu island :desert_island: on Hawaii and live there rest of my life . And you would be a famous actress .
I agree with you, nowadays we are ignoring environmental orders which leads to a disaster.
To tell you the truth new generation people are overindulging themselves in any aspects of life specifically about consuming Nature resources

3 پسندیده

Dream life :heart_eyes::joy:
Of course, I think the kids of the newer generations are trying a little harder to comply. For example, Greta Thunberg, who is an environmental activist.
But it is too late for the management of the world to reach these children.

5 پسندیده

6 پسندیده

Congratulations :clap: you are goddess of affection and sympathetic . fast progress in this area :blush:

3 پسندیده

Oh thanks :pray:‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌

3 پسندیده

Thanks heaps for participating :pray:
I believe aliens might be most strange phenomenal humanity is going to confront.

3 پسندیده

I guess they’re too general most times.
But I trust when you say “ridiculously matching”, you mean it’s uncanny, and it’s absolutely something more than just “general”.

4 پسندیده

Thank you, dear Sajad for participating :blush::pray::rose:

And unfortunately, not :smile: Some of them are mine and I find the rest online

3 پسندیده

Hello, dear Morteza :grin::wave:

Thank you, for participating :blush::pray::rose:

Yeah, I believe you’re right.
We can’t rule it out! Maybe there’s life on the other planets, too

3 پسندیده

Hello :blush::wave:

Thank you, for participating :pray::rose:

Well, it’s a little hard to give feedback on speaking challenges :sweat_smile: But generally, I’ve got a tip for you.

Try to let yourself go. Do not control your jaw when you’re speaking
Take it easy, just try to say whatever you’re thinking without hesitation. It’s as easy as it sounds :grin: You just check the pronunciations, and then you start to talk.
I’ve noticed that many people here try to control every sound they’re making while they talk. That doesn’t work. It only makes it harder for you to speak. Just let it go, it’ll get better and better eventually.

2 پسندیده

cool tnx mr :pray: :pray: :relaxed:

3 پسندیده

tnx alooot i’ll consider that :pray: :pray: :pray: :star_struck:i’m so glad to hear this advices i needed them

3 پسندیده

Good luck with that :grin::crossed_fingers::ok_hand:

And you’re totally welcome :pray:

2 پسندیده

Hi there. :rose:

@matinrohany

If I might ask, aren’t we going to have challenges anymore?

3 پسندیده