تمرین مکالمه زبان انگلیسی - مشاغل

I know that but that’s not the point. I mean, here, in this goddamned country, you can’t make money as a mondane writer or artist, and support yourself while you’re making your way toward “being great”. I don’t want to teach, so, I’d be as poor as a church mouse. Look at J.R.R.Tolkien. He was a genius and lived most of his life in poverty. I’m just being honest with myself. Never mind.

“Onward, then! To glory and some such nonsense.”

2 پسندیده

I’d appreciate it :pray::white_heart::pray:

2 پسندیده

Oh, is it Shahreza? :grin:

2 پسندیده

Oooops no man, west not south🤦

2 پسندیده

I guess that’d be “Khaansaar”, right? :sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

Nope unfortunately :disappointed::smiley:
If that was khansar I would mention khansar honey :honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot:
I guess it is a tough puzzle :jigsaw: or probably you have not heard it’s name, which city is between khansar and Esfahan?

:rock:And that is known as the stone gates city

Qomishlo National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary is located near the city of ??? . The area of ​​Qomishlo National Park is 29886 hectares and the area of ​​Qomishlo Wildlife Sanctuary is 83888 hectares. Qomishlo National Park is said to be the oldest protected area in the world. 150 years ago, Zellu-Sultan :sweat_smile: declared the eldest son of Naser al-Din Shah and the ruler of Isfahan, Qomishlu was a special sanctuary and hunting ground, and even prevented livestock from grazing in this area. The most important animal species are: deer, ram, ewe, pheasant, wolf.

2 پسندیده

ادامه دادن بحث از تمرین مکالمه زبان انگلیسی - مشاغل:

3 پسندیده

Wow, that is tough :sweat_smile: I guess I haven’t heard of it :man_facepalming:

2 پسندیده

Hi there, :wave:
Welcome to our little challenge :rose:

0:12 Wow :star_struck: That’d be amazing

0:34 I hope you do that someday

1:03 Yes, absolutely.
You need to know how to communicate

1:20 Good point :ok_hand:

2:10 Good luck with that :shamrock:

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose:
Enjoyed listening to you

1 پسندیده