چت دوستانه اما به زبان انگلیسی

:x: I proud of you
:white_check_mark: I’m proud of you

3 پسندیده

Hello.
Have you ever wondered why the world-wide pharmacy logo is “a snake wrapped around a goblet, drinking wine” that has become an internationally recognized trademark today?
If we know that this global initiative is related to our country, we are proud to be Iranian.
But the main point…
During Ibn Sina’s time, a severe plague spread in Hamadan.
Ibn Sina realized that the only cause of this disease is the mouse, so he ordered anyone who wants to be safe from the plague to keep a snake in his house so that the plague will be eliminated by eating the mouse, he also ordered to strengthen and multiply the poison. put a glass of red wine in the path of the snake, so that the snake will have more ability to catch mice after drinking the wine.
After that, every plague person who goes to the hospital
When he came, it was clear that he did not have a “snake” in his house, that he was infected with the plague, so they said that he was without snakes, meaning that he did not have snakes in his house.
In honor of this Iranian doctor, the sign of the pharmacy in the world “a snake wrapped around a cup drinking wine” was registered and the word “patient” remained in our culture.
If this was done by a European, dozens of books and hundreds of movies would be produced about it, and thousands of streets and squares around the world would be named after him.

1 پسندیده

Hello everyone
I want join to this topic too
my name is Baran from Tehran
:balloon::heart:

2 پسندیده

Me too
The our key issss ?:
Transition :joy:

1 پسندیده

Welcome Miss Baran to this topic. :rose:

1 پسندیده

With all due respect, my friend, this is a complete bogus made-up story. Snake, the symbol of medicine comes from the god of healing, Asclepius, in ancient Greek mythology. Not only you told a baseless simply-made story, but also you accused foreigners for being racist, because of not choosing Iranian names for their squares. What does that even mean? And excuse me for reminding you that plague is a contagious disease. Getting rid of mice is not going to be of any help for a complete protection against the disease. It took me 20 seconds to look up, and check, your fact on the internet; it shouldn’t have been so hard for you either, I presume.

Nationalism, chauvinism and racism are sometimes exactly like each other: stupid.

1 پسندیده

'Sup guys?
What you have in mind to discuss for today?

Finally I find one topic which that I can talk English​:grin:
But why couple of u chose hard words for conversation?
Chill out guys and give us Meydoun​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

TRAVEL is perfect topic :face_exhaling::innocent:

2 پسندیده

Not my cup of tea, but I’d like to hear about others’ experience

2 پسندیده

We can talk about the last book we have read.

2 پسندیده