Un_titled!

I like going to cafés, especially alone. I like trying different stuff there. Like a new type of ice-cream. Or a different kind of coffee. I like eating pizza too. They’re usually yummy. I like taking long walks as well. Again alone, or occasionally with someone who doesn’t find silence awkward and doesn’t try to fill each moment with words. Maybe I’m introverted to a fault, but really after an hour (at most) of talking I become so very tired of the conversation I’m involved in, I wanna run away to my cozy cottage of solitude, but of course, as often as not, I’m not able to.

2 پسندیده

Your personality type is ISTJ
Is it right?

And also you
I think both of you two guys your personality type is ISTJ or INTJ

1 پسندیده

Why are you say probably?
If you are a INFP , it’s interesting!
Because your personality type is same as INTJ and ISTJ people
Your favorites hobbies and your thoughts and
same these

1 پسندیده

Same here. But you know what, sometimes, rare tho they are, I get bored of my beloved solitude. In fact, I become so desperate for the company of someone, anyone, that I tell myself maybe I should get a boyfriend, or join an active group-chat just for the sake of dodging the sense of boredom I’m feeling, but then again, I remember how much I need my solitude hours that I forget all about it. But this doesn’t get in the way of those times from coming my way. I don’t know what to do. I can call my friends like what I did last night, but… I just don’t like that desperate need.

1 پسندیده

I guess I’m am INTJ. But I wonder what is your assumption based on? I mean, what made you think that I’m an ISTJ?

Your says, hobbies, behaviors, favorites,and… that (my mean is your past text)you did say in past

1 پسندیده

Ok, If you do not accept it i don’t talking about it also
I was just guess that maybe you are those personality types that i said

1 پسندیده

Living in a dorm most days of the month, I get bored. Here, I don’t have my family or close friends around. And since I prefer texting to making phone calls I cannot always find someone to chat with in those moments. That’s one of the reasons why I created this forum. Because I was bored to my skull.

2 پسندیده

Ohh no dear of course not.

I see. You say right completely

1 پسندیده

I live with my beloved family. But for a short time, I lived alone. And it was good. And to be fair, my new roommates are good. I enjoy their company. It’s just that there are times when I crave the company of people that aren’t around me. I want to contact them, but know that they’re busy. And I’m a protector of my beloved’s solitude. I don’t want to disturb them. That’s why at times I’m tempted to get a boyfriend or join active group-chats. Because I know if I did, I wouldn’t care about disturbing their solitude.

1 پسندیده

You know, the problem with us people is that we usually want two or more things at the same time. Sometimes we get bored and need to talk with others, but it is not clear that they are interested in having a conversation with us at the same time. Socializing requires to sacrifice a part of ourselves. It is not always possible to get what we want at the time we want.

2 پسندیده

Couldn’t agree more.

1 پسندیده

Hi guys!
I’m not gonna check in here for sometime. Thanks for everything. See you!

4 پسندیده

Hi guys! I’m back with one of my favorite songs ever. My Immortal by Evanescence. Amy Lee has sung this song for her dead little sister.

4 پسندیده

Oh hi…
When I was younger I was really crazy about this song and it used to make me so sad that I ended up crying.
(but I couldn’t open your song. just seeing its name took me back to those years.)
Also I enjoyed these two songs back in the old days…

3 پسندیده

Hiya!
I don’t remember myself crying but it did make me so so sad. It still does if I let it.

I have this brother who’s crazy about Avril Lavigne. It used to drive me nuts to be in his car cuz he only played her songs there. I think I didn’t like her back then bcuz of that. I mean, I heard her so much that it was kind of too much for me. But I downloaded these two songs. Thanks. Good old days!

BTW, you like Back Street Boys, too, huh? I love Show Me the Meaning by them. What about Linkin Park? Are they any good in your eyes?

3 پسندیده

I wanted to ask you tonight to send me one or two songs. Thanks. ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ

2 پسندیده

:grimacing:I do this to myself so much that it makes me hate that particular song​:see_no_evil:

Oh yeah both of them were in my selection file.about linkin park, my favorite songs are Numb, In The End, From The Inside and My Desember.

I really like most backstreetboys songs.Especially Show Me The Meaning, I think it’s their most popular music.

u know it’s one of my favorite clip…
hope injoy it

2 پسندیده

That clip had a problem, this one seems fine

1 پسندیده