Let's talk: why I never use Soroosh

Hi guys,
This is my second let’s talk and I tried to improve my voice quality

10 پسندیده

مرسی خیلی خوب بود…:clap::clap::clap:
البته فیلترینگ رو من تاثیر نداره چون تا حالا هیچ کدوم از این شبکه های اجتماعی رو نصب نکردم…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 پسندیده

Interesting topic!

I’m not really a fan of Telegram. Specifically because of its one-sided channels that only delivers the sound of the channel owner, without any interactions from members. However as Mr President and our young minister of ICT repeatedly told, I’m also against the way our government is handling the Telegram situation.

A wise man has told

We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.

So we need to analyze why Telegram became so popular in an extent that it became a problem for our security and integrity of nation. Why people chose to use telegram in the first place? At that time most of social media like Facebook and Tweeter were filtered. On the other hand people were using Viber as their messaging platform and I remember the government drastically reduced the quality of service of Viber, In an attempt to prevent people from using it. So people migrated from everywhere to Telegram.

Now the government is still insisting on handling the situation like past. I’m afraid it doesn’t solve the problem.

So what does solve the problem?

First, I think its time to lift the ban from social media that most of our officials are already using it.
Second, if we want to insist on a national messaging service, we need to have at least a decent one. Right now, the most advertised messenger Soroosh, is the ugliest messenger we can ever see! On the other hand almost all of them does not support many platforms like windows, Linux, mac, iOS, etc.
Third, we need to add interesting services in our messengers, ones that international messengers cant. Like banking service, etc.

With this way, we let people freely , willingly, and happily choose a great Iranian messaging app. Not like now that the majority of our people are mad at the government behavior. This is even more a security thread for our nation than Telegram.

8 پسندیده

I think, filtering didn’t work, none of our problems don’t solve it.
Infact these days I useless telegram. But the government haven’t any chance.
We need to chose any social media, not by forsing.
I don’t know, why the government didn’t learn from past, and they are reapeting again.
I’m afraid, for every thing that it is happening these days.
I want to better days from my country.

3 پسندیده

2 پسندیده

Your speaking is very good
I only didn’t understand the last word

1 پسندیده

Tnx alot for your compliment
I said compulsion ,it means force

1 پسندیده

1 پسندیده