Let's talk about ''injustice world''

Hi guys.
Today I wanna talk about the differece between people in the world in case of facilities,money and economy.I’m really wondering wether this world that we’re living in is fair.As you all can hear in TV,radio and social medias there’s always war in middle east and in africa people are starving.On the other hand in rich countries many people have never ever been at a war.So I decided to talk about this topic and I want you to share your opinions.
I wish you a brilliant night.

6 پسندیده

سلام دوست عزیز
خوب بود و اصلا نگران بریده بریده حرف زدنت نباش،بمرور بهتر میشه و همینطور تلفظت و البته با تمرین(یه بخش ی هست برای تلفظ میتونی اونجا تمرینی کنی-انگلیسی بدون تلاش -تلفظ.) :raised_hand: :tulip:
تمرینتم مثلا بگو ، افسر ارشد ارتش اتریش :grin: (شوخی ).
موقعی که داری به درس گوش میدی،سعی کن مثل گوینده تلفظ کنی و به سوالات جواب بدی.
خوب معمولا همه ی زبان آموزان اول راه همین استرس و هی تند تند عرق کردن دارن دوست عزیز میتونی با گوشیت صدات رو ضبط کنی و یا ازخودت فیلم بگیری و همین جور هرچی دوست داشتی با خودت بگو یا مثلا یا درس رو از زبان خودت باز گو کن.
موفق باشی

2 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

@YoKambiz

2 پسندیده

Hi, Mr Kambiz, I agree with all your speech in this topic
You know it’s always wrong to say why all people are not justice or they are not equal to each other In different fields all over the world.
For example, you have tried to learn English every day and of course, you’ve succeeded. But I’m not trying to learn English and eventually I won’t succeed in Englis and in this case, I can’t talk about justice why you are a successful person why I am not.
In my opinion, some people never try to achieve something in their life, instead, they always talking about equality and justice and these people, for example, Believe in communism. In fact, communism in some places did not answer some questions and because of this communism could not become a popular belief.
Maybe the talk about communism is unrelated to this topic but I want to say equality between people is wrong in many cases.

1 پسندیده

@hossein_mahmoodi
I agree with you but for example as I said in my
second voice if you compare Kardashian with Nikola Tesla you will agree with me that it’s very unfair because right now she has more than 150,000,000$ and when Tesla died he had no money despite of his big invention and that’s really annoying me.

1 پسندیده