چالش WSD ( اگه...)

as you said there are still 800000 people in the world so we’re not as alone as you said.
and we can have new diet and try bugs as tasty food :yum:

3 پسندیده

yes just this is a big problem.
family is so important i admit but we will lose our family one day so it’s better to accept it[

2 پسندیده

it’s sound so amaizing movie.
these kind of movies make you think about life and death . i like them

2 پسندیده

I know that and it’s the reality of life. We lose them one day but losing all of them at the same time is not sustainable. However in any condition life is going on. And we can’t do anything to stop it unless we commite suicide

2 پسندیده

commite suicide won’t help you totally so forget it.
but here is the thing :if you can find a reason or a meaning for your setuation maybe it can be tolerable.
like those people who lose their family in earthquick or war.
do they commit suicide ?

2 پسندیده

yuck, the bugs
There will be 8000 people in iran. That mean in each city or village lass than 10 people will be alive who should do all works

1 پسندیده

if i was one of those 800000, i’ll do them all i promise. :laughing:
i’m just kidding

2 پسندیده

And you should be ready for fighting with those who disappeared the others also :grinning:

2 پسندیده

this is only my job. i play self defense :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

2 پسندیده

good for you… :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 پسندیده

Yes, I like that I woke up I would see the whole world is really black and white. There is no color all over the world but black and white and gray. like a classic movie. you know sometimes the colorful world is so horrible. i think so…

4 پسندیده

If I woke up and saw all the people disappeared I think i got heart attack because I really affraid of being alone. oh i can’t imagain what is my reaction but I know if this happen to us we must accept it although it will be very difficult.

Please tell me my mistake i try to improve my writing skill

3 پسندیده

I would get

I’m really afraid

I can’t imagine what my reaction is (or will be).

If this happens…

3 پسندیده

Thanks a lot :tulip::heart:

2 پسندیده

Welcome :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

2 پسندیده

thinking

2 پسندیده

Hi Guy. I hop you re fine :rose:
If I wake up in one day s morning and I see I am alone in the world …
a few little is problem believe for me. but Ill trying found the people and Ill see what happened to them? :wink:
your s faithfully :rose:

3 پسندیده

It seems extravagant. What are these sounds? Oh, my Lord! What the hell are these?! Who the hell are they?! Is there anybody here? Why doesn’t anybody hear me? Maybe these be hallucinations or illusions! Oh, Dammit! God forbidden. I hope this doesn’t happen. I’m so scared. But I must overcome my fear and anxiety right now.

I have to get out of my room. What happened? What the hell is going on here?! Where am I? Who are they laughing at me and talking to me?! Why don’t they hear me? Where is my car? It was here yesterday. Now how can I scape from here?

There is a river on the other side. :national_park: I can obviously see it. A boat. :sailboat: I must run away from this place as quickly as possible. :rowing_man: Holy Moly! I finally arrived. Nailed it! :dart: Pip pip :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: sinister land! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
@YoKambiz

5 پسندیده