چالش WSD ( اگه...)

سلام خدمت دوستان عزیز.

همه چی ردیفه. با خونواده نشستید شام آبگوشت و پیاز رو میزنید ( اگه مشکل چربی ندارید). بعدشم خونوادگی کلی میخندید و ساعت تیک تاک کنان همینجوری میگذره. میبینید که وقتشه برید بخوابید. به اعضای خونواده شب بخیر میگید و میخوابید. چشماتون رو که باز میکنید. با اتفاقی عجیب رو به رو میشید.

امروز موضوع ما اون اتفاقه. در این باره انشائی بنویسید و نظراتتون رو به اشتراک بزارید

If you woke up to find 99.99% of the population disappeared overnight, what would you do?

هوم؟

Photo By: @hossein_mahmoodi

دوست داری هیچ چالش و مقاله و مطالب رو از دست ندی؟ پس عضو کانال تلگرامی ما شو.

https://t.me/zabanshenas_com

17 پسندیده

when i woked up i saw dead body in my room iwas fear .i approach to dead body step by step i cant believe that oh my god she is my best friend im really sad who do this work with she i stood up nobody is in home i cry over and over what a bad happen? where is my mom my dad my brothers they stole i dont know where they
are this story related 5 years later . still i dont know where is my family

5 پسندیده

In these conditions I either deside to suicide or I decide to bury dead people and live my own life. What a happy life woud it be without any people around yo
Please don’t be mad. I was just kidding. to behonest it’s very dreadful to just think about and I don’t know exactly what to do

3 پسندیده

Surely you’r joking :joy:

3 پسندیده

It is very scary even I want to think about.
:disappointed_relieved:
We are human being with emotion, comprehension and more important a heart that is breathing just for others. I don’t know how we can smile or if we can for who ? If I want to creat something so it will be meaningless beacause there is no one that wants to use, if I paint who wants to look at it or I want to play music who wants to hear. Yes, thanks goodness when I wake up, I realize that I’m not alone.

6 پسندیده

I open my eyes and my room looks different, It seems my room has changed to an asylum. I’m looking for my parents and my siblings but no one is here. I’m totally alone, I’m gonna go out of home to see what the heck is happening.

But no one is out there, No cars, no people, no sign of life.

Everywhere is foggy, Just like Silent Hill.

Suddenly I see a dog that runs toward me, But it’s not a normal dog. His mouth opens vertically, And its eyes are burning like a piece of charcoal.

I have to defend myself.

There is a backpack beside of a street light. I go for it. A 12 gauge Shotgun is in it.

That gruesome dog is getting close to me, I load the shotgun, And ready to shoot, But it’s too late. :fearful:

To be continued…

10 پسندیده

If 99.99 p of population disappeared then then only about 8000 person remain in Iran and just 800000 person in world.

I think it was very scary and frightening to disappear this size of population
This day people needs each other very much and jobs are very more special than before so disappearing 99.99 p of population can affect the life of survivors negatively

4 پسندیده

it seems that you watch scary movies alot. but it was cool. i’m so curious to know what’s the end

1 پسندیده

there is’n any necessity to job.
you can go every where and provide any thing you need.
nobody criticize you

3 پسندیده

If I woke up in the middle of the night and 99.99% of world’s population disappeared, l back to sleep, because it’s definitely terrible nightmare

And if I woke up in the morning and still 99.99% disappeared, it means 7999200000 human disappeared and probably my family and my friends disappeared too​:sob::sob::sob:and only 800000 human leftover on the earth and this situation is very scary and miserable

And it become worse when you realize no one left to speak with you and you don’t know what really happened

I recommend you to watch ((The leftovers))… This series is so amazing… Nearly 2% of the world’s population suddenly disappeared without explanation … And main story about who remain behind them are forced to deal with their feeling

In this series you watch disappearing only just 2%, how can destroyed every human from inside

Now you ask if 99.99% disappeared what would I do???

:pensive::pensive::pensive:I can told you, I don’t want to live alone

4 پسندیده

we need water, food, Electricity and …
and briefly we need producers, farmers and …
most people are consumers today and don’t have even a little knowledge about this things so obviously they confront to serious problems after a couple of days

2 پسندیده

since i’m an entrovert person it’ll be so good and happy.
i wake up and make a very preffesional food for my self,including a warm tea,honey,bread,eggs,… and after eating i’ll be ready to go outdoor and hanging out individually. go to cinema,park you name it. and then i’ll sleep again and nobody tells my is it correct or not,. thats it this is the real meaning of life.
i think all us should deserve to try it atleast once in our life.
i’m not a selfish person i just like to imagine such a society like this :upside_down_face:

2 پسندیده

That’s a horrific situation which I don’t really like to think about. And I don’t know how I’m gonna feel in that situation.

But I wanna introduce a play which has the same theme. It’s “Le Clochard” in farsi “آواره” by Matei Visniec.
It is a very short play and is about a man, the only person left in a town. It’s amazing. I highly recommend you to read it

4 پسندیده

i think we have enough supplies to live at least ten years like this and after that maybe you sleep and wake up and see that every thing has become like ten years ago again .:wink:

3 پسندیده

It’s not that easy :roll_eyes:

2 پسندیده

trying new things is one of the life’s joys.
even if it’s hard

2 پسندیده

Foods have expiration date and ultimately after 6 month or one year will become useless
besides, Imagine tomorrow your lights won’t turn on or you open the tap and there is no water

2 پسندیده

Go deep into that imagination and see yourself alone, without family, without people whom you love… It’s harder than hard

2 پسندیده

An amazing topic with amazing opinions
Wow thanks Mr.kambiz
I’ve seen a movie that I forget its name right now, but it focused on this situation. Two persons in a train or bus, I don’t know exactly which one, they confronted with situation that all people were disappeared. Finally, they knew that they died themselves. So, I think after dying I will have this feeling of being alone :disappointed_relieved:

3 پسندیده

And we conclude that we are so dependent on goverments :rofl:

2 پسندیده