تمرین مکالمه زبان انگلیسی - چقدر پول لازم داری تا خوشبخت باشی؟

Hello again.

How are you doing?

So let’s discuss an important part of our lives. Money…

Who doesn’t love money?

Even if you don’t care about money, still you need it to proceed in life.

So the question of this week is:

How much money do you need to have to achieve the happiness you want in life?

1. Be specific (I know it’s hard because we are living in a vague world that we don’t even know what we really want.) But say a number or something.
  2. Tell us why? (why do you want this much?)
  3. What would you like to achieve with this amount of money?
  4. How close are you to the goal?
  5. Do you know how to earn that much?

If you are a fan of this challenge don’t forget to subscribe to our Telegram channel.

19 پسندیده

Hello, today’s challenge is very spectacular. I want enough money to be able to start a business and those who need to work on business, so that I will be happy for others. This is a difficult path that I have not taken any steps yet.

8 پسندیده

Hello everybody.
Thank you Mr. Kambiz for your new topic

I can’t record my answers so I write them down.

I need exactly 15000 dollars to achieve what I want. Last year I hope that I could get this much in 12 months by saving a part of my salary. But with recent economical fluctuations, I have no prospect, I see no future for my goal.

I need this money for studying abroad.

First to change my job so I can change my whole life.

To be honest, I’m not even a little close to my goal. :grimacing:With this economical situation, there is no way to get this much money.

By waiting and and saving money. But I think I got very old when it’s done.

8 پسندیده

10 پسندیده

hi i need 3 milliards money to continu my life and
go univercity after that i start my job and buy one house live with my friend😍 and one car and just this

7 پسندیده

Hi. It’s a hard concept to talk about. But let’s try

Be specific
Maybe about half a million dollars. I’m not sure.

Tell us why
I think I would go to Ireland, and then buy or build myself a small house, like a cabin, in a beautiful landscape. Like a moor or meadow. I don’t know :joy:
Inside the house a library wall and behind it, a secret bigger library. :grinning:

1. What would you like to achieve with this amount of money?
    I just said that. :}
  1. How close are you to the goal?
    I don’t know like one year. One light year.

. Do you know how to earn that much?

No, no, no, nonononono.

Sorry if I didn’t answer very seriously, that’s just because I really don’t have any plans for myself. There go I don’t know how much money do I need or how I’m gonna get that.

4 پسندیده

Sorry guys if I recorded about 15 minutes :joy::grin::pensive::pray:

11 پسندیده

thinking
WOOW THE BEST SUBJECT . THANK YOU MY TEACHER. I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION AT THE NEXT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY TIRED AT NIGHT AND I CAN NOT FOCUS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS. :hugs:

6 پسندیده

hi Mr. Kambiz
whats’up
I don’t know how much money that I need but I know the amount of money which is enough for buying a mobile and a Sony camera (A7RIII that I love it) that’s it. these bring me a lot of happiness. I don’t want you know millions or tons of millions of money.

7 پسندیده

10 پسندیده

10 پسندیده

You said that you really want to travel around the world!! @zahra.sheikhi76

That’s great … Everyone who lives in this planet wanna see miracles:world_map::beach_umbrella::world_map:.

traveling around the world ! It’s my dream:smiley::grinning::earth_africa::trolleybus::bullettrain_side::taxi::bike:

5 پسندیده

You talked about that topic like phylosofy woman :hushed::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Happiness is inside of ours = satisfying our life :clap::clap:

3 پسندیده

Your voice was very low and I tried hard to hear you.
You mentioned some great points :clap:
You speak very well. Your accent and pronunciation is great
And I like your voice :hibiscus:
I wish you achieve your goals

4 پسندیده

I love your voice and your pauses
It was really great
You have a great heart and I wish you a lot of money to do your charity works :heart:

3 پسندیده

I have a friend of mine from high school , she hated traveling even hated a roud trip !! She loved to just stay home and watch movies and cook !!!

3 پسندیده

Thank you honey ^^
It’s very nice of you ^
^
And i wish you all the best ^.^

3 پسندیده

Sorry,I have a little cold and couldn´t speak louder because of my sore throat.
Tnx,It‘s very kind of you ms.parvin :rose:
So do I,I wish you reach all of your goals.

3 پسندیده

Hi, I need enough money to get the hell out of this country. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 پسندیده

5 پسندیده