چالش وبلاگ Hossein_Mahmoodi

Hi guys:blush:
Today I decided to create my own weblog in here :blush:
I want to share some of my experiences that I’ve gotten
Being here with you is so good and exciting for me.:hibiscus:

First of all, I want to share the news of publishing our book with you, Which is me and my friend, his name is Kaveh Manafzadeh. This book has published in Germany a few weeks ago by Goethe & Hafis publishers .it’s a about photo collection of Urmia lake that shows the situations of Urmia lake which include some category such as Nature, Landscape, wildlife, human documentary, The destroyed ports of the lake, Ecosystem changes, Aerial Photos and so forth. The languages of the book are English, Germany, and Persian. This series of photographs has photographed over the course of four years.
Unfortunately, because of some problems that we got, we couldn’t publish the book first in Iran but we hope the book will be published here as soon as possible.

You can suggest this book to your friends or your families if they live in Europe
Here are some links for buying this book:
https://goethehafis.buchkatalog.de/Product/Buecher_Reise//Lake-Urmia/21221/10002/3000001741308/-3/4099276460822241250/%204099276460822241224/%204099276460822241224

https://www.zvab.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=30218069019&searchurl=kn%3DUrmia%26hl%3Don%26sortby%3D20

13 پسندیده

Hi dear hossein

Congratulations,
both for your nice book and your blog opening
I hope you be successful in all aspects of your life

2 پسندیده

Thank you my friend dear Ehsan
it’s great to be here and get this positive energy from you

2 پسندیده

Congratulations to you and your friend. I wish I could get the book. It is a great work & the pictures are amazing. If there was a caption for each picture, it would be more great.

And Congratulations for your blog.
You opened it with a very valuable subject.
I think we are going to see good things here.

I wish you luck :hibiscus:

2 پسندیده

Thank you very much, Mrs. Parvin

Of course for many pictures, there are captions for them. But you know for similar pictures it’s not necessary having captions for all of them. because some pictures are series from the same location or spots of the Lake.

I’m glad to see your comments and compliments.
It’s great for me that seeing all friends’ great knowledge about learning English or everything that motivates me and causes for being here.
I know I have many mistakes with my English ability.
But I hope that I could to learn more and increase my English ability for presentation here or everywhere. :hibiscus:

2 پسندیده