9. I like instrumental music
  10. My favorite music is “You are the reason” of Calum scott
  11. I’ve lost 10 kg in 8 month
  12. I love adventure
  13. I love to know new things
  14. I love new challenges in my life
  15. I hate two face people
  16. I love travelling a lot
  17. I’ve started a challenge called Travel Challenge for myself since the beginning of the new year and it started with travelling to Kashan
  18. I have only one friend
  19. I select my friend base on their action not their word
  20. I like simple life and I don’t care to luxurious life
  21. Traveling to different countries of the world is my wish, and I will certainly do it
    23.I am not so religious person. I believe that the attention to humanity is the basis of all religions
  22. I love my freedom
  23. I’m really independent
    26.I am a hard-working girl and I get what I want
  24. I worked in night shift 2 years and I knew myself better in those days
  25. My favorite hobby is reading books
    30.I slept in the desert one night. It made me crazy. I will try it again but not alone
  26. I love research to discover new things
  27. I love fresh air
  28. When I’m sad or excited, I go to the yard
  29. Sometimes I wear glasses because I am nearsighted.
  30. I am learning English right now but I like to learn Spanish too.
  31. I like writing but in silence
  32. My favorite season is fall
  33. My favorite month is Azar
  34. My favorite number is 8 without any reason
  35. I like to help people without any expectations
    41.I watched football in the past and I was a fan of Barcelona.
  36. I love walking alone in the rainy whether.
  37. I wont able to imagine world without my mother.
  38. I like to live in my house alone for a while before marriage
  39. I don’t like my relative too
  40. I don’t watch TV specially news
    47.The best moment of my life is reading book in a rainy weather with eating tea
    #. I don’t know why the order of the numbers is disordered
32 پسندیده

Dear parvin
You are a gorgeous girl​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I really like you
You are a good role model for girls

5 پسندیده

Thank you very much dear. It’s very very kind of you.

4 پسندیده

1 my name’s Maryam Amiri

2 i’m 173cm tall

3 i only have one sister

4 i’m a highschool student

5 obviously i’m single

6 i started learning english when i was a child but i think it’s been 2 years that i’ve found the right way

7 it’s early for me now but in the future i’ll be independent

8 "my favourite series is "the walking dead

9 i hate shopping

10 in my idea , people who think there is a difference between girls and boys rights are disgusting

11 i’m not good at cooking , actually i don’t know how to cook

12 my major’s experimental sciences and i love it

13 i’m gonna learn drawing in the not-too-distant future

14 I believe in the law of attraction

15 i hate people who constantly compliment themselves in front of others

16 i can’t tolerate those who enjoy getting on people’s nerves

17 i’m not religious at all

18 i don’t have many friends

19 i’m not into social media

20 I like to compliment people and give them good feelings ( execpt for the ones who compliment themselves )

21 to my eyes , every one’s beautiful

22 i really hate injections ( better to say i’m scared of injections :joy: )

23 i like taking selfies

24 my hair and eyebrows’ color’s black

25 i’m Frank

26 i’m not emotional at all

27 when some one’s arguing with me i can’t control my laugh

28 i’m a cheerful person and always smiling

29 i’m in love with flowers and plants :heart: but only the flowers and plants that are still alive ,i can’t control myself around them

30 i care about my body figure so much

31 i can’t tolerate most of my relatives

32 i love horror movies

32 i can’t sleep without my teddybear

33 i take a shower everyday , even in the winter

34 i love mathematics

35 my mom calls my room " the stable "

36 i mostly use formal words while talking

37 i eat so much when i’m angry or nervous , but still i don’t gain weight at all

38 i’m really into warlike things like weapons ,i think I’ll learn how to work with them in the future

39 i love sports

40 i can speak turkish (istanbul) , but i’m not master at it

41 I don’t do makeup much

42 I always wish i could live somewhere like the north of iran

43 my favorite singers are Sia and Farzad Farokh

44 I always get what i want

45 my birthday’s july 3 ( 13 Tir )

46 i won’t get married under the age of 30

47 To my mind , nothing’s impossible

48 I wanna go abroad to do my post graduate degree in the future

49 I hate 99% of TV programms

50 I also hate 90% of my teachers

51 People call me anything but maryam. Like:
mari , mori , meri , …

عذر میخوام 100 تا نشد @YoKambiz

23 پسندیده

oh yes me too somebody said to me fati and I hate

5 پسندیده
  1. the biggest lie i’ve said here is that my name is terme

2. i’m 20 and sth and these years on my birthday i try to be quiet not to aware my family about my birthday

3.i love blue color and most of my cloths are blue

1. at once i can be the best person you’ve ever seen and the worst and cruelest person you can imagine

2. i do like martial arts and sometimes i blame my father because he never liked me to play sports

3. the only thing i learnt from university was not to go to university anymore

4. i haven’t had a serious relationship with boys ever and i hate my boy classmates in university

5. i have 4 brothers and one sister and

6. my parents expect me to respect my brothers all the time

7. i think i’m good at speaking and i can be a professional speaker

8. i’ve had several bad accidents in my life but each time nothing special happened to me , in this way i’m so lucky

9. i like dancing and almost three times a week i play music and dance

10. i like singing and some of my friends say i have a sweet voiceand my favorite singer is shadmehr

11. i’m not good at knowing people and sometimes i see how fool i was to trust some people

12. i like reading books and i 'm greatful of one one my friends who made me read books

13. my best friendhas the same name as me and we made friend in highschool, we went to the same university

14. i always wanted to be more beautiful, taller and wiser and richer

15. i’m so emotional person in spite of my behavior and i like watching romance movies

19.these days i’m trying to love myself more and be more responsible

1. my biggest mistake in my life was to choose nuclear physics as my major

2. if i continued my major and took my certificate , it was just because i didn’t want to lose my parents’ trust

3. at the age of 18 i was so shy that couldn’t even rise my head to look at people’s eyes

4. the best movies i’ve seen in my life were the legend of 1900 and pride and prejucation

5. i’m so procrastinator and delay doing things even for years

6. these days i’m reading a book name love and only love by barbara de angeles, that’s really helpful

7. i really like to be independent from my life in any field but my parrents have a supper control on my life everyday

8. after university i had a very bad time, cause none of my friends called me and also schools didn’t accept me to work there

9. i see the more you care about yourself , people would care about you more

10. i used to compare myself with other people in witch fiel but now i know it’s wrong and each person has their own life

11. when our relatives and we are together , most of the time i talk with my cosins and uncles not with wemen , just i think they just talk about diet or skin or talk behind peoples balk which i hate

12. one of my favorite things is to become fat atleast once, cause i think fat people are so cute

13. i’ve cut my hair like boys several times

14. the city i really like to visit is kish

15. every day i want to try new things and i hate repeatation

16. foods i like them most are coucou and ghormesabzi, i’m a good cook and can make them both

17. one of my favorite things is that when I got married ,invite my husband’s family to his birthday and make a cake for him and make him so happy by this

18. i’m a jealous person sometimes but i try not to hurt people by this feeling

19. i have 2 nephew and one niece that really i really like them and try to teach and play with them

20. i’m so grateful of my family cause every moment they helped me and i’m so thankful of god to have such a good family

21. when i have long hair most nights i dream i 'm cutting them and when i have short hair most nights i dream , that it’s growing up

22. i know there are lots of books in the world i should read and sometimes i scare that one day i would die and not be aware of sth important in them

23. i always wanted to be a successful person and i thought i could be one by studding my lessons well , but now i have changed my mind

24. these days i’m working in an office and i’m feeling reponsibility that’s a little hard for me that asleep about 3 hours after comming back

25. i really like to act like adult people but sometimes i can’t and i’m such a baby and after that when i think about my actions, i hate my self

26. i’m the baby of my family , and i think most of my problems are because of that cause even some of my homeworks were done by my sibilings which caused me not to be responsible enough

27. for a while i thought i’m so wise and brain but very soon i knew i was wrong

28. one day in university i said my teacher that your sound is so boring that made him so angry and he said for the next sation i would ask shjarian and mohsen chavoshi to come here and teach you math , so guess what happened, i had to delete the course and take it the next term, but i failed it and took it the last term and finally i passed it

29. being a member in zabanshenas was a great experience for me during my life and i had very happy times here

30. i’ve deleted all my classmates’s phone numbers and i think they would call me themselves if they were real friends, unless who cares, there are so many people who are your friend just when they need you

31. if i had money one day i would do nosejob, why shouldn’t be more beautiful when you can

32. for a while i was so cazy about poem and i was reading poems from different poets and try to memorise them

33. in university since i’ve been seeing people from different cities , iwas trying to mimic thier accent and some times try to cheet people

53.one they i asked the bus driver to stop and he didn’t and i thought becaust it’s not fast i can through out from it without any hurt but i was in fault and i broke my head

1. i do lik knitting and sometimes do it and knit dolls

2. i’m a very big eater and eat each kind of foods from each city and liketo try new foods.

3. i think humanity is more importent than religion and idont feel comfortable with religious people

4. i 've had a suiter, who was criminal and his name was mamad palang

5. Ilike names, Mehran and naghme and I would call my children by them

59.first I wanted to right this sentences in zabanshenas but then I noticed it’s better to wight it firs in word app and then copy paste it there

1. I’ve had a conversation course with Mr Kambiz that really helped me to improve my confidence in speaking with foriegners

2. I’m learning English for about one year and half, some times get disappointed but started again

3. we 're invited to a wedding party this weekend that a good event

4. last summer our relatives and we went to norhtof the country, we were at least 30 people, such a great memoty it was

5. I’m managing to make a birthday party for one of my brothers and also my sister that is in ordibehesht, I don’t know it’s better to make cake or buy it

6. I really like amou pourangs tv sows and even now I try to whach it as long as I can

7. I think, world is so unfair and I feel so pity when I see some people are so poor and I can’t help them enough

8. I’m imitating some of my sentences from other members’ writings

9. I don’t like to have wedding party but I want a very great honeymoon maybe in abroad

10. my favorite fruit is apricot

11. in dormitory I always trid to make my roomates be clean and whash their dirty dishes but most of the time I faild

12. I hate impolite people

13. I’m not good at computer abilities and I don’t try to be good

14. I really care about my teeth and feel so bad when they are yellow

15. I studied 8 lessons of 504 by flashcards but I’ve forgotten majority of them

16. I do like winter cause I’ve been born in winter, on bahman2ed

17. I’m 50 percent introvert and 50 percenr extrovert but I prefer being second one

18. I write with my right hand

19. I have broun eyes and long eyelashes which I like them very much

20. at the age of 7 when I was coming back from home a motorbike hit me and ran away, I through away to the ground and my lips cutand when the doctor was sewing them I got cosious and I was feeling the pain

21. I really like children but if I see an impolite child I would pinch them

22. when I see some men who are so tidy I wonder I think they are hard to please and try to be away from them

23. I have a doll, her name is naghme because sh e can thing, first I bought it for my niece but then I decided to keep it for myself and bought a frog dool for her

24. I hate of proud, and also those people who are full of themselves, I think even if you’re prime minister you shouldn’t show off and be proud because it’s nothing to do with other people

25. I always have schedule to do things and I don’t like to do things without any plan , especially traveling

26. the language after English is Turkish which I would like to learn cause I know some of its words

27. i’m allergic to summer weather and I sneeze a lot

28. in uni I had a presentation about quantum physics that was so hard but I could figure it out and my teacher incouraged me a lot that even now I can explain it to you completely if you want

29. for a while I had a great body stile that most girls in dormitory wish they had been like me

30. I really love famous novels, I’ve read 100 years of loneliness and desire and bar bad rafte and…

31. I always was a successful student and didn’t have any problem in studding in spite of my cosins and even help them sometimes

32. I have to wake up at 5:10 am every day to go to work cause I have a long commute about 0ne hour to get my job

33. I try to be a good and kind person but sometimes people around me think that I’m pretending and just want to show such a good person I am, world is full of these misunderstandings

34. I think most of married people aren’t satisfied of their life but they do want to face with reality

92.when I was in uni I almost introduce 10 girls to my brothers to get married but no one got accepted

1. I’ve never been crazy about sth special in my life, I liked some things but not crazy

2. my favorite game is candy crush

3. we had a great time on thirteen days of farvardin, we went outdoor and played football, volleyball, badminton, you name it thati felt pain in my body for several days later

4. being responsible, kind, self-confident and having a similar culture would be the most important things I would consider in my marriage

5. I really like to live lonely for a while like other members

6. I’m so worried about next month that we should fast, I don’t know I can stand or not, cause it’s hard togo work while fasting

7. Thanks god, it finished and thank you for reading

23 پسندیده

I do not answer them :sunglasses::joy::joy:

3 پسندیده

That is great. Can you tell us how you communicate with foriegners?

4 پسندیده

hey
why not, i’ve talked to them in italki.com
that was a great experience not only in speaking but also in noticing cultures. also there are other websites that members know better than me i’ve just registered in this website

4 پسندیده

Hi guys

1. I am Sara Ahmadi
  2. My nick name is Sargol​:wink::blush:
  3. I like my name and my nick name
  4. I am 27 years old
  5. I live in Esfahan
  6. I am an engineer
  7. I have many good friends
  8. I lived in Semnan for 4 years and in Tehran for 2 years alone, beccaue of education and it was a good experience for me
  9. I am a independent girl
  10. I am studing English
  11. I like to learn French too
  12. I like classic music such as Homaie, Shajarian and Nazeri
  13. I enjoye any challenge
  14. I like to dance specially Sama dance
  15. I should say I really like my faults because I learn a lot from them
  16. I like reading English story book specially criminal story such as Sherlok Holms, Mr Poaroo
  17. I used to play basketball and skate when I was teenager
  18. I like astronomy when I was younger
  19. I have a nephew and I really love him
  20. Sometimes I teach mathematics and physics to high school student
  21. I like to read poem from Hafez especially in Yalda night
  22. I really like old persion party such as Yalda and Norooz
  23. I want to study phd degree and migrate
  24. I lik green jewel and I have a lot them
  25. I love persion art a lot and I think it has a big potential to export
  26. I am not good at painting and drowing but I like them and I enjoye to have them
  27. I like to shopping same as most women
  28. I like reading and one my favorite book is The Forty Rules of Love from Elif Shafak
  29. My favorite movies are One million dollar baby and Leon The Perfessional
  30. I like to climbing mountain
  31. I usually walk or cycle at the bank of river
  32. I enjoy to hear the birds
  33. I am not good at cooking but I am good at making salad or dessert
  34. I like Jepan culture and law
  35. My favorite food are ash and pasta​:yum::blush::wink:
  36. I love fall
  37. I love rain
  38. I enjoy to play with my nephew and I try to spend time together
  39. I have 2 supportiv sister. The older not only is my sister but also is my teacer, friede and mom
  40. Sometimes I fire the candle and meditation
  41. I’ve stated to change some of my edeology about life
  42. I try to be positive
  43. I am good at making a decision very fast
  44. I prefer to talk about making and creating instead complaining constantly
  45. I often think about my ultimate goal so it makes me nervous a little
  46. I have many good friends over iran
  47. I want to start business. It is very amazing for me
  48. I prefer to guide people to be rich instead getting food to them
  49. I prefer to change my condition instead complaining
  50. I want to boost my skills at English language
25 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy::joy:به خدا دخترم
خیلی هم دخترم
ولی با سایتش نتونستم کار کنم

9 پسندیده
  1. My name is Farzad Poodineh
  2. My major is Business and exhibition management.
  3. My height is 187
  4. I weigh 83
  5. I love yellow and black
  6. I love Manchester United.
  7. I love Heavy Metal music.
  8. I love ECW (Extreme championship Wrestling)
  9. I had lived in Tehran for about 25 years
  10. Now I live in a town due east of Tehran
  11. I used to have a long hair.
  12. I used to shave my head with a razor.
  13. I hate spiders.
  14. I hate Pop music
  15. I hate Instagram
  16. I was an overacting kid at school, but calm and polite at home.
  17. I believe in the supernatural world.
  18. I love reading horror books and biographies.
  19. I love gaming.
  20. I hate to grow long full beard.
  21. I grow goatee sometimes.
  22. I’d like to change my appearance frequently.
  23. I hate to take selfies.
  24. I love my family.
  25. I don’t need friends anymore, cause they care about you when they need you, So I’m done.
  26. I hate smoking.
  27. I love walking.
  28. I don’t have a role model.
  29. I don’t care about celebrities and what they do.
  30. I hate Persian movies.
  31. I hate IRIB
  32. I never had broken bones.
  33. I’m not ready for getting married.
  34. I was in love 2 times ,but I haven’t found the love of my life yet.
  35. I love myself and care a lot about my health.
  36. I don’t have driving certificate, Because I hate driving.
  37. I hate working in an office.
  38. I don’t like mobile games.
  39. I have a sense of humor.
  40. If I’m not comfortable in a meeting, I prefer to be silent and just listen.
  41. I have nothing to share with my father.
  42. I love to watch TV series.
  43. I don’t watch the News.
  44. My bucket list item 1: Visit Manchester and watching MU matches at Old Trafford
  45. My bucket list item 2: Buy a Harley Davidson Bike.
  46. My bucket list item 3: Going to Wacken. ( A Heavy Metal music festival)
  47. I contemplate all the time.
  48. I’m grateful of god.
  49. I love playing with my siblings.
  50. When I was a child, I used to fight all the time.
  51. I suck at math.
  52. I drink 3 liters of water each day.
  53. My left ear is deaf.
  54. I like to share memes.
  55. I was Prefect at school days.
  56. I can change my voice.
  57. I sing when I’m alone.
  58. My both shoulders were dislocated many times.
  59. My favorite movie is 12 Angry Men (1957)
  60. My favorite animal is dog.
  61. My favorite food is Ghormeh Sabzi.
  62. I wish I didn’t need to sleep.
  63. I have a cold constitution
  64. If I have enough money, I would leave this country forever.
  65. I hate my relatives.
  66. I love new ideas and technology.
  67. I wanna see the world when it’s immune of all diseases.
  68. I’m the kind of person who gets what he wants in the end.
  69. I always wanted to create my own company.
  70. I’m good at social interactions.
  71. I’m confident and talkative in new gatherings.
  72. I’d got bullied when I was at primary school.
  73. I was bullying younger studendts when I was at high school.
  74. Many of my friends died due to drug using and accident.
  75. Generally I consider myself as a calm and cool person, but I make everyone laugh.
  76. My favorite video game is LA Noire
  77. My favorite football player is Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
  78. I was a life insurance consultant for a while and it improved my social ability.
  79. I’m learning French enthusiastically.
  80. I’m generally curious about many things.
  81. I’m an introvert.
26 پسندیده

yes yes I agree with you​:joy::joy:

4 پسندیده

TOTALLY TRUE

5 پسندیده

Wooo great film. I love it too

4 پسندیده
  1. My name is Ehsan Abolfazli.
  2. I’m 40 years old. (Almost wrinkling, lol).
  3. I live in Mashhad.
  4. I’m married.
  5. I’ve two children, a teenage boy and a cute baby girl.
  6. I have one brother and one sister.
  7. The circle of my close friends is not too big.
  8. I like my relatives.
  9. I got associate degree in laboratory science many years ago. But I didn’t continue that.
  10. The only benefit I had for lab science degree, was for military service where I could be in a hospital in my own town.
  11. After military service and several years of working, I started to studying again while I had got married and had my son.
  12. I was graduated from P.N University in IT engineering several years ago.
  13. I like computer games.
  14. I bought a PS4 for my son last winter, but unfortunately I have not much time to play with him.
  15. My favorite color is blue.
  16. My favorite football team is ESTEGHLAL. (with proud).
  17. I love Barcelona too.
  18. I’m not a mad fan of anything.
  19. I used to play clash of clans. It really damaged my phone battery.
  20. I like classic music.
  21. My favorite Iranian singer is Homayoun Shajarian and my favorite foreign singer is Adele.
  22. I like hiking in the mountain.
  23. I used to go hiking on the mountain every single morning for about 3 months, last year.
  24. I like football , volleyball and ping pong as well.
  25. I like to play chess.
  26. Currently, my biggest goal is to make progress in programming and English.
  27. I strongly believe in god and I’m really thankful for him.
  28. I get on well with all kinds of people.
  29. I like all kinds of foods.
  30. My favorite fruits are apples and oranges.
  31. I like north of Iran.
  32. I like rainy weather.
  33. I like to travel a lot.
  34. I like to live in jungle, beside an amazing lake. One day I’ll make it come true.
  35. I wish I had a cottage in a rainy mountain.
  36. I like to fishing.
  37. I like to fight for my dreams.
  38. I like reading books.
  39. The last books I have read recently, are “Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy and “Rich dad Poor dad” by Robert Kiyosaki.
  40. I’m reading “Becoming” by Michelle Obama these days, albeit it’s a little bit difficult to me.
  41. I like to watch English or American TV series.
  42. The last TV series I have seen is “Nikita”.
  43. I never refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
  44. My biggest fear in life is to lose my loved ones.
  45. I don’t like changes, although I know it’s not such a good characteristic.
  46. I hate politics.
  47. I’m not a big fan of Social Networks.
  48. Sometimes I’m a little bit Introverted.
  49. One of my greatest regret in life is the time I lost in my adolescence.
  50. I wish I had time to continue this list, but unfortunately I have not.
25 پسندیده

Sad thing about our major :zipper_mouth_face:

6 پسندیده

Hi MY SECOND FAMILY!! :family_man_girl_boy:
I cant say any execuse :sleepy::pensive::zipper_mouth_face:… But PLEASE accept my apologies.

1- I really hate to write :rage:

2- Sorry! My name is Milad akhavan

3- Everyone in my family called me “ teacher guy”

4- I am 25 years old.

5- I’m 173 cm.
6- I’m 88 kg! I am a heavy man

7- I am a funny person.

8- I have lots of energy but I lose all of it everyday after I finish my class.
9- Some of my friends suggest me to work in RADIO Program.

10- I always have smile on my face.

11- I speak so much with my students, family and friends, so obviously I am speaker man.

12- I love to travel all around the WORLD.

13- I would like to know about different cultures by travelling and talking with everyone.

14- I live in Mashhad.

15- I love school NOT this system in IRAN!

16- I love green and yellow color.

17- I didn’t get married so I’m single.

18- I can speake loudly and fluently in Persian.

19- I can imitate voices and that’s my hobby.

20- I am teacher in primary school.:man_teacher:

21- My total income is about 1.5 milion per month.

22-Actully I have to job , first teaching and second working or counseling people to buy computer stucks.

23- I have 1.8 milion in my bank account.

24- I love my job but I love more to be independent.

25- I hate the education system in IRAN.

26- I truly love to work as a teacher in JAPAN.

27- most of time I compeled myself “why did you become teacer?” maybe I lost or I can’t Imagine my goals vividly.

28- I really love to work with children.
29- I hate to say “lie” to my students , but sometimes I do it.

30- I love story books.

31- I like to read story books for my students and I’m still doing it.

32- Be honest with my students is my first RULE!

33- I have 14 students in 3 types: 1st 2nd 3rd grade in my class.
34- I punished my students yesterday.

35- I’m still writing and it’s so hateful for me.
36- I had tough 10 days.
37- Eventually I finished some of my university projects.

38- Finally my subject for my Proposal accepted by my strict master.

39- I worked about 20 hours each day last 10 days.

40- I’m going to fix my plan for everything.
41- OMG! When this challenge want to finish?!

42- Now I’m so tired to write and I’m feeling sleepy.

43- Tomorrow I should go to my school at 6:15 am why? Because my school is 100 km far from my house so sorry guys I have to go to my lovely bed.

My master @YoKambiz I really appriciate you man but if you creat a challenge like this I have to call @Jimi_The_Monkey to come here and … :rofl::face_with_head_bandage::skull:
:joy::angry: Goodbye S**t challenge

22 پسندیده
  1. My name is abolfazl

2. I’m second children in my family

3. I have two brothers and one sister

4. I’m forty years old

5. I got into middle age J

6. I’m employee

7. I’m working at a industrial company

8. I worked at public relation department before

9. I’m working at marketing and advisement field now

10. My favorite colors is white and green

11. My favorite team is Persepolis

12. My favorite national team is Italy

13. I like a lot sport

14. My favorite sport is: football, judo and body building

15. I got married

16. I have two children. One son and one cute girl

17. My son is eight years old and my girl is three years old

18. I like improvement in my life

19. I’m from Tehran but my originally is Turk

20. I have lots of friends

21. I really like play with my kids

22. I like be alone some times

23. My favorite season is summer

24. My favorite month is shahrivar

25. I was emotional man

26. I don’t like watch TV but I watch football some times (seldom these days)

27. I like watch foreign series and movies

28. I like remove bad habits in my life and change it to good habits

29. I have mind strong

30. I think disappoint is harmful for me

31. I like calligraphy

32. I graduated from the University of Tehran in social Sciences

33. I graduated in master’s degree in social communication sciences from Sooreh University

34. I love money

35. I really like travel

36. I traveled to most of Iran’s cities

37. I really like to travel to other countries

38. I like Mobile gaming

39. My favorite game is soccer stars

40. I was a little lazy before

41. Recently I do some challenge for myself in life

42. I adapt to new situation

43. I love dogs and horses

44. My right leg broke two months ago so it bother me

45. I like study biography success people