Kid president ☺ ویدیوی انگیزشی

متن:

I think we all need pep talk; the world knows you, stop boing. Yeah, you!

Boring is easy, but you’re gooder than that. And life is not a game people, life isn’t a cereal either. Well, it isn’t cereal. And if life is a game, are we all in the same team? I mean – really? right? I’m on your team, be on my team. This is life people, you got air coming through your nose. Your heart beats, that means it’s time to do something.

A poem,

Two roads diverged in the woods

And I took the road less traveled

And it heart man! Really bad

rocks thorns and glass, my pants broke

Wahh… Not cool,

Robert Frost,

But what if there really were two paths? I want to be in and on that list of awesome. It’s like that dude Jeremy said. Don’t stop believing unless your dream is stupid. And then you should get a better grade. I think that’s how it goes. You better dream and keep going.

What if Michael Jordan have quit? Well, he didt quit. So he retired, yeah yes he retired. But before that, in high school, what if he had quit when he didn’t make the team? He’d have never made Space jam. And I love Space jam! Well, what will be your space jam? What will you create to make the world awesome? Nothing! If you keep sitting there. That’s why I’m talking to you today. This is your time, this is my time, it’s our time. we can make every day better for each other. If we’re all in the same team, let’s start acting like it!

We’ve got work to do. We do care about it? Oh, we do care about it! We are meant to be awesome. Let’s go out there! I don’t know everything, I’m just a kid, but I do know this. It’s everybody’s duty to give the world a reason to dance, so get to it!!

You’ve just been pep talked! Create something that would make the world awesome!

12 پسندیده

Hello
Good day and happiness
Thank you very much for sharing this video. :rose::tulip::bouquet::rose::tulip::bouquet:

1 پسندیده

سلام
این ویدیو رو تازه دیدم.
هم خودش خیلی بانمک بود و هم شوخی یی که با شعر رابرت فراست کرد. عاااالی بود

شعر کامل رابرت فراست با عنوان راه نرفته، که توی بخش مقدمه ی کتاب پدر پولدار، پدر فقیر اومده :

The Road Not Taken

راه نرفته

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth;

دو راه به داخل یک جنگل زرد پاییزی از هم جدا می‌شدند و متاسفم که نمیتوانستم هر دو را پیمایش کنم، چون یک مسافر بودم.
مدتها ایستادم و به یکی خیره شدم، تا آنجایی که میشد دید. آنجا که زمین و آسمان به هم پیوند میخورند. آن را تماشا کردم.

Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same,

بعد به آن دیگری نگاه کردم، همان طور که اولی را نظاره کرده بودم، یا شاید بشود گفت بهتر از آن.
چون پوشیده از سبزه بود و تشنه پیموده شدن.
اگر چه هر دو مسیر با توجه به رد پاهایی که وجود داشت، تقریبا به یک اندازه پیموده شده بودند،

And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads onto way, I doubted if I should ever come back.

و هر دو در ابتدای صبح، پوشیده از برگهایی بودند که هنوز اثر قدمها آنها را سیاه نکرده بود،
اوه، من اولی را برای یک روز دیگر گذاشتم،
گرچه می دانستم آنطور که راهها من را هدایت می‌کنند، شک داشتم که هرگز برگردم.

I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence; Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by,

یک روزی سالها و سالها پس از آن، باید این را با آهی گفته باشم:
دو راه در جنگلی زرد از هم جدا می‌شدند و من گام در آن راهی گذاشتم که کمتر پیموده شده بود.

And that has made all the difference.

و آن انتخاب، همه‌ی این تفاوت ها را ایجاد کرده است.

Robert Frost(1916)

12 پسندیده

من عاشق این شعرم.‌ واقعا بی‌نظیره

3 پسندیده