چالش wsd : کریسمس 🎄 Merry christmas

سلام بر دوستان گل گلی خودم :rosette::tulip::sunflower::hibiscus::rosette::tulip::sunflower::hibiscus::blossom::blossom:
صبح اول هفته تون یخبندان :joy::joy::joy:
خب موضوع جالب رایتینگ این زمان ما کریسمس خوشحال میشم انشاء های خوشگلتون رو بخونم منتظرحضور سبزتون هستماااااا :wink::wink::wink::tulip::sunflower::hibiscus::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::tulip::sunflower::hibiscus::tulip::sunflower::hibiscus::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow:
so we’re gonna talking about Christmas

20086c4b71134cc7d03fed003a4aa245-niksho-com

Santa_Claus-4

The word “Christmas” means “Mass of Christ
later shortened to “Christ-Mass
The even shorter form :Xmas
first used in Europe in the 1500s – is derived from the Greek alphabet
Today we know that Christ was not born on the 25th of December
The date was chosen to coincide with the pagan Roman celebrations honoring(the harvest God, and Mithras (the ancient god of light
a form of sun worship
These celebrations came on or just after the winter solstice, the shortest day of the year in the northern hemisphere, to announce that winter is not forever, that life continues, and an invitation to stay in good spirit
But there’s much more to the fascinating history of Christmas
Where did the Christmas tree originate
why are Christmas candles important, etc
The figure of Father Christmas (Santa Claus) is based on the patron saint of children
who became one of the youngest bishops ever at age 17. At age 30 he became the Bishop of Myr
a port town on the Mediterranean Sea, that is part of modern-day Turkey
He hailed from a rich homeland became well known for supporting the needy
He would often be seen, clad in red and white bishop’s and riding on a donkey
handing out gifts to children

:snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::heart_eyes: Merry christmas :christmas_tree::heart_eyes::snowman_with_snow:

آهنگ معروف کریسمس:

24 پسندیده

Christmas is a day of happiness. :christmas_tree::heart_eyes:
It is the birthday of Jesus Christ. :tada::confetti_ball::christmas_tree:
On Christmas Day, countries are entering their New Year. :stars::christmas_tree:
Countries around the world celebrate for two weeks.
:fireworks::fireworks::christmas_tree:
Santa is for Christmas. :christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::confetti_ball:
Most of the world has snowfall on Christmas Day. :christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::snowman:
Christmas Eve turkey is grilled. :turkey::poultry_leg::christmas_tree:
Christmas gifts are placed under a pine tree decorated the night before. :christmas_tree::confetti_ball::ribbon::ribbon::gift::gift:
Merry Christmas. :confetti_ball::tada::christmas_tree::gift::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::rose::heart_eyes:

france-christmas-1

17 پسندیده
                         ❄ⒸԋЯɨⓢtოムⓢ❄

Christmas is the first day of new year and the most important thing the birth of Jesus christ.
In this day the whole people of all around the world celebrate to honor their religion.
Now a days most Iranians celebrate this day too but it 's wrong. Whe have our own celebrations and it is wrong to forgot them
Christians buy a tree and put it in their houses and design it with coloured lights to put their gifts under it.
They bilieve that santa comes and drop little gifts from chimnies in their socks. Children are more excited about gifts.
They have a special song for this celebration and a group of singers sing this for people to get money.
The snow covers all over the cities and kids make adorable snowmans with snow.
They also design their houses with little lights and spend a good time together.
I wish a good day like a christmas day for you and I hope you will have fun in this day too.
:snowman:Ԋムρρע cɦЯɨⓢイოムⓢ のムყ :snowman:

11 پسندیده

Cristmas in Jolfa
Traveling and seeing new places and getting to know different cultures is one of my favorite things.
My goal was to introduce you to one of the tourist areas of Iran while writing this
Jolfa is located in Isfahan and is one of the most important tourist destinations in Iran.
Jolfa is an Armenian area.
These days the Jolfa area is full of colorful shops and bright lights and special decorations.

Townspeople come to Wank Church to take pictures with Santa Claus and Christmas tree.
Wank Church is very beautiful and magnificent.

The architecture of the neighborhood has maintained its identity for the past 400 years and even the new building being built in this area are in harmony with its architectural spirit.
playing religious music, ringing church bells and gathering people in this neighborhood has created a happy atmosphere.

In the Jolfa neighborhood, Armenians often serve people with delicious homemade syrups and cookies usually made by themselves.
Traveling to Isfahan and especially to the Jolfa area was one of my best times.
Hope you enjoyed this text.

19 پسندیده

Dear Madam :rose::heart_eyes:
Thanks for sharing this useful information :ok_woman: :heart_eyes: :santa:
and appreciate the time you spend for us. :gem::blue_heart:

:two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts:

12 پسندیده

Merry Christmas .
Congratulations Christmas to fellow Christians

8 پسندیده

Hi. Thank you dear Fatemeh. It 's kind of you​:heart::purple_heart::heart:
Your eyes see beautiful​:smile_cat::grinning::blush::relaxed::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
These are for you honey​:yellow_heart::heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::heartbeat::heartbeat::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::cupid::love_letter:

5 پسندیده

How are u dear?
U make me superise :heart_eyes::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:

In fact my eyes just see beautiful things :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks alot my kind friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::love_letter::kiss:
I hope u will be successful in your exams
And be happy always :smiley::star_struck:

5 پسندیده

Gr8 , Tnx :heart::blush:

:smiley::grinning::relaxed::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

I don’t know what I should say :heartpulse::kiss::heartbeat::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts: don’t make me embarrased :sweat_smile::two_women_holding_hands:

I should thank from you for your kindness :heart::ribbon::heart::ribbon::heart:
Thank you verעעעע much​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart: That’s all I need​:relaxed::heartbeat:
Tomorrow we have math exam and the next one is physics :sleepy::disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::persevere::weary::tired_face::confounded::triumph: I hope to get good grades​:disappointed:
I hope you will be succesful in your lessons too esp that you are studying in science :wink::rose::hibiscus:
I hope sweet times for you with you friends & family.

Your pm maked me so happy :bouquet::cherry_blossom::tulip::maple_leaf::leaves::hibiscus::cactus:

5 پسندیده

Tnx god

U shouldnt say anything dear parisa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Im not kind in fact u make me embarrased too
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::kissing_heart:

My pleasure :green_heart::blue_heart::dizzy::dizzy:
Dont mentioned it dear

Yes u will get great grades :star_struck::star_struck:

Thankss :joy::joy:
But now a day i study too … :crazy_face::crazy_face: bad

Woww cool dream tnx tnx :star_struck::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:

U too dear esp your last part your hope :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

5 پسندیده

I think we can keep chating till tomorrow​:joy::joy:

Thank you dear.:rose::tulip::sunflower::rose::tulip::sunflower: I didn’t said something special :paw_prints::cat2:

4 پسندیده

Hi dear friend @p.A.5 :rose::sunflower::hibiscus::tulip::blossom:
Good morning. Life is like a mirror: it will smile at you if you smile at it. :blush::blush::blush::wink::wink::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::bouquet::cherry_blossom::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::rosette::white_flower:
It was very interesting to me.
Thank you very much for your contribution to this challenge. :pray::pray::tulip::blossom::sunflower::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::white_flower::rosette::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::christmas_tree::gift::ribbon::christmas_tree::gift::ribbon::christmas_tree::gift::ribbon::cloud_with_snow::snowman::cloud_with_snow::snowman:

I wish you all the luck in the world. :pray::pray::pray::pray::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::stars::stars::stars::stars::stars::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:

4 پسندیده

Hi honey @anahitassff :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:
Good morning. Life is like a mirror: it will smile at you if you smile at it. :tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:
It was very interesting to me.
Thank you very much for your contribution to this challenge. :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:
I wish the warmest wishes for you. :pray::pray::pray::pray::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::gift::ribbon::gift::ribbon::gift::ribbon::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::stars::stars::stars::stars::stars::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

4 پسندیده

Hi dear @Nzi :tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet:
Good morning. Life is like a mirror: it will smile at you if you smile at it. :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:
Please, my dear. :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:
Looking forward to your participation. :wink::wink::wink::wink::blush::blush::blush::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose: :gift::ribbon::gift::ribbon::stars::stars::snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift:

5 پسندیده

Hi dear @taha221. :tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:
Good morning. Life is like a mirror: it will smile at you if you smile at it.:cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip:
I wish the best for you :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::pray::pray::pray::pray::gift::ribbon::christmas_tree::gift::ribbon::christmas_tree::stars::stars::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow:
Thanks a lot. :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:
Merry Christmas to you too :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::gift::gift::gift::gift::stars::stars::stars::stars::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

5 پسندیده

Hi my darling
@fatemeh74 :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::rose::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It’s a perfect day because it’s God’s gift. :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:
Good morning dear :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:
فدات خوشگل خانم :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:ممنون خوشگل خانم همین که وقت گذاشتی مطالب رو مطالعه کردی برام ۱دنیا ارزشمند :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::rose:انشاالله هرجا هستی و هرکاری انجام میدی فقط موفقیت و سربلندی برات داشته باشه و بس :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::sunflower::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::christmas_tree::gift::ribbon::christmas_tree::gift::ribbon::stars::stars::stars::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow:

5 پسندیده

Hi dear @mitra9 :paw_prints:

Thank you for your beautiful and energetic transcript :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart: It maked me so cheaerful​:blush::relaxed:
I’m happy that you liked my writing. Your writing was fantastic too. It was the only thing that I could you when I saw this amazing writing subject​:heart_eyes::relaxed::wink:

And again thanks for your amazing wish and I hope you will be always as energetic as this​:kissing_heart::rose::tulip::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::tulip::sunflower::hibiscus::maple_leaf::bouquet::leaves::fallen_leaf:

3 پسندیده