چالش وبلاگ fateme191@ 💙

سلام دوستان شبتون شیک و شکلاتییی :blue_heart:
این تاپیکو به پیشنهاد دوست عزیزم زدم تا داستانا جمع و جور شن همشون یجا مرتب و در یک صف :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: خب قبلیا رو الان قرار میدم فردام یه جدیدش در راهه :sweat_smile:
لطفا نظراتتونو صادقانه باهام به اشتراک بذارید… خیلی ممنونم.

19 پسندیده

Story number1
Hello.
I am a dandelion .I am white. Fateme tells me “you are very interesting ha, ha, ha!”. Yesterday when I crossed the beautiful village I saw an old man in a big garden. The garden was full of trees, such as apple, orange, and olive trees. The old man was very tired. He climbed up the tree to pick an apple but he fell on the ground and he got injured. I was very sad for him because he was alone. When he stood up, he saw a lot of gold in a hole under the tree. “Wow thank God” he said.

19 پسندیده

Story number 2"English teacher"
Once upon a time, there was clever teacher called Raily .Raily was an English teacher and she was very kind. She loved children.One day he met a man in the school. The man was a biology teacher and he was very attractive .The man is very moody with everybody but when he saw a Raily he fell in love. He decided that told Raily:“I love you please will you marry me?”. He bought one blue flower and cute ring for Raily. When Raily saw this she got very angry and told him"leave me alone forever."Now he has left school and Raily is very sorry and very alone. She has asked me to tell him please come back .

17 پسندیده

Two sisters”
Chapter one
Hi I am moon today I tell you a short story please read.
A long time ago I saw two sisters
On the Earth. The first girl’s name was Mahya and she was eighteen. The second girl’s name was Ayda and she was fifteen. They were kind and nice. Every morning they went to the woods and walked together and read book or they were picking fruits and flowers for the house. When the night came, they sat on the roof and looked at me and explained the events of the day. They were so happy.
One night Mahya came alone. And she told me “Hi Moon. How’s it going? I have a bad news for you. Are you ready? Well, well, I have cancer and I am very confused you know, Ayda is crying in the room but the truth is bitter.”
“Ah I am very sad but I promise I’ll be fine. Do you hear me, Moon? I promise”

16 پسندیده

Chapter 2

After fifteen month…

Hi moon we come.Do you konw us? Were you waiting for us? you see, I’m Mahya and she is Ayda.Don’t worry about me I am good but I am ugly isn’t it?Beutiful moon look at Ayda she has long black hair and she is very cute. Don’t crying Ayda I’m just speak.I haven’t any hair but you know I have you ,I have my parent ,I have many firends,I have many flowers in the garden,I have the moon and dear sister I have you. You are the best but you are weak, very weak.look at me Ayda I was very strong and I defeated the disease. My blond hair will grow and I will become very beautiful and very attractive he ,he, he.
The life is short please enjoy .it.The end

16 پسندیده

فاطمه جون من نظری نمیتونم راجع ب داستانکات بدم، ولی خیلی ذوق زده شدم ک اینا را یکجا دیدم :star_struck::star_struck:
یه حس خوبی بهم دست داد :smiley::smiley:

موفق باشی عزیزم :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rose::rose:

6 پسندیده

دوستم من شب حتما میام ادامه داستانت رو میخونم :blush:

5 پسندیده

فدات برم عزیزم منتظرم.

4 پسندیده

Story number four
“One memory with my best friend”

For days and days I think I haven’t any friends in the world but when you come every thinkg changed.
“Mahya” is my best friend. She is very kind. I am noisy but she is silente. I hurt to Mahya so much.:sweat_smile:Today I wanna tell a memory. One day we were in the classroom , I read English and Mahya read theology.
I told her we must go to the yard and study. Poor Mahya agree with me.
But I wasn’t in the mood.
Suddenly I have an idea and I said
“We must take the old bench to the yard and sit on the bench and study”
Mahya told me “Fateme you are silly everyone will laugh at us” but I didn’t listen to her and she had to do it.
Now I see ourselves in the distant memory of sitting in the center of the yard and studying in the sunshine.

14 پسندیده

سلام دوستان این یه خاطرس بین من و یکی از بهترین دوستام… بازم تاکید میکنم "یکی " از بهترین دوستام…دوستای عزیزم حسودی نکنین یه وق :laughing:
لطفا بخونیدش و اسم دوستتون و اگه خواسین یه خاطره ی کوتاه ازش کامنت کنید…اگه اشتباهی دارم تو نوشتارم منو ببخشید چون من مبتدیم… خب دوستان منتظرتونم
@sama-golab
@miss_mary
@mitra9
@tatym
@firo744
و
. بقیه ی دوستان :blush:

8 پسندیده

Hi.
Thanks for your mention!

About one of my best friends, who we’ve lost touch, I can only say this:
“One of the best”.
All the days we were being with each other, were full of the best memories that I have.
A symbol of “a friend in need is a friend indeed”

10 پسندیده

چندین بار تکرار شده…friend

For days and days**,** I think I haven’t any friends in the world but when you come every thing changed.

I am noisy, but she is silent. I hurt :thinking:

we were

we must go

Mahya

Suddenly I have an idea and I said:“We must take the :thinking: old bench to the yard and sit on the bench and study”

we laugh at ourselves” but I didn’t listen to her and she had to do it.

نکته: بعد از must فعل به صورت ساده میاد.
و یه بازنگری/دقت اساسی رو زمان برخی از فعل هاتون

8 پسندیده

خیلی ممنونم ازتون :blush:

6 پسندیده

خواهش می کنم. سلامت باشید

6 پسندیده

به نظر من خوب بودن. امیدوارم بیشتر و بیشتر پیشرفت کنی
من فعلا نمیتونم از خودم جمله سازی کنم خیلی با افعال و زمان ها مشکل دارم تازه دارم راه میفتم.
آفرین خیلی خوبه منم دوس دارم اینطوری داستان یا خاطره بنویسم ولی از گوگل ترانست کمک میگیرم تقلب میکنم کیف نمیده :grinning:
داستان آقای رایلی بامزه بود :grin:
داستان آیدا و محیا هم احساسی و غمگین بود امیدوارم خوب بشه :grin::grin::grin:

5 پسندیده

سلام خانم گل نویسنده ی خودم @fateme191 :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::rose::rose:عصرت سرشار از سلامتی، شادی و لبخند باشه با حس خوشبختی :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::tulip::blossom::hibiscus::rose::rose:به به تاپیک جدیدت مبارک خیلی خیلی خوب کاری کردی داستانکهات رو ۱جا جمع و جور کردی و اینطوری راحتتر میشه تمامش رو خواند و نظر داد و پیشرفت خوشگلت رو دید نازنیینم :cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::rose:من عاشق داستانکهاتم :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::rose::sunflower::blossom::blossom::tulip::bouquet::bouquet::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::tulip::blossom::sunflower:من هم به چشم بتونم مینویسم اینجا قرارش میدم :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:منتظر ادامه ی داستانکهای دیگه ات هستمااااااا :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::bouquet::bouquet::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bouquet::blossom::sunflower::sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower:

7 پسندیده

سلام فاطمه جونم :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
ممنون که منم منشن کردی عزیز دلم :pray::pray::pray:
پیشرفتت خیلی عالیه :clap::clap::clap:
موفق باشی جونم :palms_up_together::palms_up_together::palms_up_together:

5 پسندیده

سلام عالیه من و مامان خیلی خوشحال شدیم من اجازه دارم اینها رو توی وبلاگم بزارم البنه معنی هم می کنم

6 پسندیده

@sama-golab سلام گلی جونم فداتشم خیلی ممنونم

@miss_mary ممنون دوست عزیز خب از گوگلم کمک بگیر چه اشکالی داره :blush:
@mitra9 سلام میترا جونی خیلی ممنون بابت حرفای قشنگت
@taha221 خیلی ممنون :blush:

8 پسندیده

Hi
thanks for mentioning me
I don’t know what to say here because I’m not good at story telling but
from middle school to high school I had only one real friend and we spend most of the time to gather in school
He was also our setter in volleyball and I was the hitter of the team
those days were amazing and unrepeatable
that’s it :grin:

8 پسندیده