جملات تشبیهی زیبا

Dad joked I was as slow as molasses running uphill

1 پسندیده

The memory of Tyler had faded, and with it had faded his music, drowned out by the crack of metal crashing into metal.

Those were the sounds that played in my head at night now—the jingle of corrugated tin, the short tap of copper wire, the thunder of iron.

1 پسندیده

The bin had to be emptied, and I couldn’t operate the loader—a massive forklift with a telescopic arm and wide, black wheels that were taller than I was.

It pierced the inside of my leg, an inch below my knee, sliding into the tissue like a knife into warm butter.

1 پسندیده

Please translate this. Thank you.

1 پسندیده

Hello darkness, my old friend

I’ve come to talk with you again

Because a vision softly creeping

Left its seeds while I was sleeping

And the vision that was planted in my brain

Still remains within the sound of silence

1 پسندیده

Who is the singer? I just forgot

Thanks a million fore your cominucatin, this way I learned some new words

1 پسندیده

Well, you can search it.
:sunglasses:

1 پسندیده

The sound of silence

1 پسندیده

Nice old music . I meant the singer

1 پسندیده

You can search this one too.

1 پسندیده

Simon and Garfunkel.
Disturbed.

1 پسندیده

مرسی. دقیقا همینی که دوبار نوشتیدش رو نفهمیدم.

1 پسندیده

یک اصطلاح هستش میتونی ترجمه کنی اگر پدر اتفاقی می آمد

کسی که یک هو سر و کلش پیدا میشه یا چیزی یهو اتفاق می افته اینجا اشاره به پدرش داره‌… happend by

Happend اتفاق افتاده

By به وسیله و…

Happened by به وسیله اتفاق اتفاقی

1 پسندیده

I lay on my back for perhaps fifteen seconds before the engine growled to silence and I heard Dad’s heavy step.

1 پسندیده

The wind had been knocked out of me, and there was a powerful throbbing in my back, as if I’d been cut in two.

1 پسندیده

I was shaking, gulping mouthfuls of air that never made it to my lungs.

1 پسندیده

When she saw the crimson footprints streaked across the linoleum, she fetched the homeopathic she used to treat hemorrhages and shock, called Rescue Remedy, and put twelve drops of the clear, tasteless liquid under my tongue.

1 پسندیده

THE GASH BELOW MY knee had formed a scab—dark and shiny, a black river flowing through pink flesh—when I came to a decision.