Last day of Life

I hope you get better
Please fight with covid-19

4 پسندیده

I think they do. Losing loved ones is really hard and grievous. And you can not really forget them. :no_mouth:

Anyway, you just have one day and you can’t really go to many places, right? :wink:

5 پسندیده

Hi
Yeah; I agree :cherry_blossom:

Yes but I can travel to my favorite cities in Iran by airplane. :sweat_smile:

5 پسندیده

Every day can be the last day of every human life, but the important thing is that if today were not the last day of our lives and we were tomorrow, what would we do tomorrow

8 پسندیده

Yeah. All of us will die one day and no one can guarantee us and our favorite ones even the next minute.
تا کی غم آن خورم که دارم یا نه/ وین عمر به خوشدلی گذارم یا نه
پرکن قدح باده که معلومم نیست/کین دم که فروبرم برآرم با نه
موفق باشید

6 پسندیده

Hi
This is our new topic
Please paticipate

4 پسندیده

Hi guys :hibiscus::hibiscus::v::v:

Well, my last day of life… Let me think… :thinking::thinking:
I’ve never thought about it.

When I be aware of my death, the first thing I’ll do, for sure, is that I kill myself if I have a gun.
Dieing with a gun is the best way for suicide, you know it’s the easiest , just pulling the trigger and done.
There are other ways to commit suicide like, digging in some delicious cyanide, or cutting vessels and seeing blood flowing on your arms or just simply jump off an enormous town.
But these ways are scary, you know I am afraid of taking poison and also cutting my blood is so painful and jumping is so risky I mean what happens if I don’t die???!!

So since I don’t have a gun and the bravery to apply another method either, I have to think of plan B.

So I know in that time I would not have any courage to talk to anyone so the best thing is to distract myself. Maybe I can’t take cyanide but I can take some sleeping tablets.
OK there is just some hours left, so I can call my friends and set a time for soccer :wink::wink: (you know, when I am playing It’s like as if I turn my mind off)

Ok this was my exiting last day.
Please do not think I am a depressed guy because I am not at all (at least I think) but in the last day of my life I will become depressed cause it means there is no future, no objective. It means you are going to upset your dears and…

So I prefer to die in that day.
But maybe you think I am a little pessimistic. Maybe, I just looked at the empty part of the glass but it would take time to think about the the good side of the question so I just wrote my first thoughts.

10 پسندیده

Hello
on the last day of life
As always he gathered all the equipment he neaded
he put his books telescope and equipment he put it in his backpack , he travelsed with a group of astronomers on a new scientific tour
after the group reached on old carevanserai the group members were divided in to several specific groups and each group studied on a specific topic
he was charge of mominoring and recording the events so he went to the caravanserai roof top past
a few moments he lie down on the roof , the put one hand under head and with that other hand he began to count the stars in the sky , he knew did not have much time so he got ready and prepared the equipment . this was the best moments of his life because he was able to see the last moment of a star in the sky , according to as tronomical calculations is spending the last moment of his life today. he watched this star in the sky evevr day ,
today after millions of years of living in the sky , it spends the last moment of his life , he watches carfully and records the moment the star explodes with his telescope , explodes and after millions of years of life his finally ends and it leaves the sky forever. forever .

Interestingly stars have the same lifes lifespan as humans, only stars live millions of years .

9 پسندیده

What a great topic! I think I’d do whatever I am doing now! I wouldn’t do anything special! I would read books, maybe record my last video for Zabanshenas! I
I will definitely listen to my fav songs!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 پسندیده

If I only have one day to be alive I would like to be near my dear family and just watch them and enjoy having them near myself.
I just like to take their hands hug them and feel their heart.

I’d like to have a cup of Persian tee and watch my photo album, or maybe read a poem or maybe play some music.

I’d like to pry to my kind GOD to rest in peace

11 پسندیده

You are an amazing writer and you are so chati :sweat_smile::+1:

8 پسندیده

Ms
@elahehvelayati :hibiscus:
I will be happy to practicipate in the topic challenge ,I will gain experience :hugs:

7 پسندیده

Thanks, indeed. But that was a real story about me and I think there was nothing to laugh …

This comment of yours, means a lot to me. :blue_heart::blue_heart: It’s very nice talking to you, my dear. :green_heart: I’m so glad to have you on these writing challenge topics, Ms. Mohabbat. :heart::ribbon:

5 پسندیده

Pardon me my friend :pray: I only want to give you some positive energy with my smile,
I afraid to laugh at any other’s beliefs
Any way I hope you accept my apology :heart:

6 پسندیده

No need to apologize … But just yesterday, I myself was threatened with assassination by someone for my positive sentences. :blue_heart::joy:

5 پسندیده

Who is going to assassinate? :rofl:

6 پسندیده

:no_mouth: So I’m a fortune person :blush:

6 پسندیده

Is he going to kill us ? :pleading_face::sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

Yes because you really rich :relaxed:

6 پسندیده

Sorry if I type incorrectly sometime I’m a beginner :sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده